Login

russian armor

some reason this game have little few man play

21 Aug 2022, 12:17 PM

1: in Starcraft,warcraft and some rts game, tie 2 unit is stronger and can counter tie 1 unit, in this game, tie2 unit have nothing to do with HMG AT MORTAL spam

2: ladder game is absolutely rubbish, arranged team have much advantage, and if the arrange team change one man , they can meet new 6000+ solo players.

3: quit have no punishment

4: no balance,such as okw panzer4 have the same fuel cast with KV1 ,T34/85,but it have only 640hp, and if the comander unit is stronger, the axis have no commander have this trait.

5: 4v4 the HMG spam need to nerf

6: okw in 4v4 cant build fuel cahce and ammo cache, anyone can imagine the SC and WC a race can not build a second base to havest the gold????
21 Aug 2022, 12:20 PM

and the elo is trash too, when im in the top 10, the teamate rank is 300lower than enemy , and i drop to rank 2500, the enemy is 1200 higher than the teamate, the elo is fking joke
22 Aug 2022, 08:05 AM
Senior Editor Badge

There are definitely some things to complain about. matchmaking is difficult! It's best to play at peak hours, if you can. Better to find people to play with, too, rather than trying to suffer through random teammates.

If you're struggling with certain aspects of the game you can always ask in the strategy section or, better yet, post a replay and ask for a replay review!
24 Sep 2022, 20:03 PM

still hands down the RTS that I've had the most fun playing tho. It is like poker mixed with RTS. Really great game...if you understand it.
26 Sep 2022, 14:55 PM

still hands down the RTS that I've had the most fun playing tho. It is like poker mixed with RTS. Really great game...if you understand it.

Sad, infuriating but 100% true.
26 Sep 2022, 15:18 PM

Really great game...if you understand it.

All the subtle jabs against this poor gentleman. At least insult him openly so it goes through the Google Translate properly <444>_<444>

At the end of the day, though, why does OKW still not have fuel and muni cache? Seriously. From what I understand it was supposed to balance out the fact that they could choose to boost fuel/muni at the expense of the other in addition to the fact that they could salvage.

Now they get regular amounts of both, but they still don't get to use caches?
Are the gains from salvage really that OP?
26 Sep 2022, 15:41 PM

All the subtle jabs against this poor gentleman. At least insult him openly so it goes through the Google Translate properly <444>_<444>

At the end of the day, though, why does OKW still not have fuel and muni cache? Seriously. From what I understand it was supposed to balance out the fact that they could choose to boost fuel/muni at the expense of the other in addition to the fact that they could salvage.

Now they get regular amounts of both, but they still don't get to use caches?
Are the gains from salvage really that OP?

IIRC (Nowadays I almost never use scavenge) it gives you +10muni on top of +5 fuel. So say you use this 5 times in a game which is a stress. You get +50muni and +25fuel more than someone who does not have it.

Yay you can have an additional 0.8xG43 sniper on a JLI squad.:hansSTUG::hansSTUG::hansSTUG::hansSTUG::hansSTUG:
26 Sep 2022, 18:54 PM

IIRC (Nowadays I almost never use scavenge) it gives you +10muni on top of +5 fuel. So say you use this 5 times in a game which is a stress. You get +50muni and +25fuel more than someone who does not have it.

Yay you can have an additional 0.8xG43 sniper on a JLI squad.:hansSTUG::hansSTUG::hansSTUG::hansSTUG::hansSTUG:

Granted, I think medium tanks count for 10 fuel, and super heavies for 15 fuel. Still, I don't think that's really massive. Especially considering that it relies on your opponent playing poorly.
27 Sep 2022, 15:55 PM

Granted, I think medium tanks count for 10 fuel, and super heavies for 15 fuel. Still, I don't think that's really massive. Especially considering that it relies on your opponent playing poorly.

I still think OKW has the best Theoretical Design since it perfectly encapsulates the spirit of late Wehrmacht army: very experienced veterans with little technical means so scavenging becomes really important.

If the bonus were, say, 40fuel and 90muni it would be way better since it actually makes sense to risk your squad's life for faster tank production. In its current iteration, it's meaningless.
27 Sep 2022, 16:36 PM

I still think OKW has the best Theoretical Design since it perfectly encapsulates the spirit of late Wehrmacht army: very experienced veterans with little technical means so scavenging becomes really important.

If the bonus were, say, 40fuel and 90muni it would be way better since it actually makes sense to risk your squad's life for faster tank production. In its current iteration, it's meaningless.

I agree to some extent, but the application is lacking. I feel like it would have been better if scavenging helped unlock upgrades. The original P4J, when it came as a part of a 2-pack had horrible turret rotation. It would have been cool if scavenging unlocked a turret upgrade so it felt worth it to risk infantry while making it vital to destroy wrecks to keep it out of OKW hands.
28 Sep 2022, 11:11 AM

I agree to some extent, but the application is lacking. I feel like it would have been better if scavenging helped unlock upgrades. The original P4J, when it came as a part of a 2-pack had horrible turret rotation. It would have been cool if scavenging unlocked a turret upgrade so it felt worth it to risk infantry while making it vital to destroy wrecks to keep it out of OKW hands.

Excellent ideas also!
28 Sep 2022, 13:29 PM

Excellent ideas also!

Thanks, in my mind OKW should have had the best shit/most expensive/extremely scarce. So no caches and even in team games OST cache would not help in any way. That way their tanks start good but with flaws and it is up to the player to scavenge enough to have the tech to upgrade tanks. Vet upgrades would still apply

After scavenging a med tank or enough scavenges that are fuel equivalent you could unlock an upgrade.

1. Heat Shells
2. Turret/chassis rotation (P4J and Panther/JP4)
3. Emergency Repairs

User could pick the order they would upgrade depending on game situation. So if you got caught off-guard against churchill/KV-1 you upgrade Heat shells so you can tackle that problem or against Wolverines or other cheap TD turret rotation would help as they will try to spin around you. Repairs are always nice also.

15 Oct 2022, 08:11 AM

The OKW design is late war Germany, so poor supply resources (no caches, units cost more), but elite well experienced soldiers (better stats and vet goes upto 5!)

If you gave them caches, take away vet 5.

Their Vet makes up for less res. If you keep your shit alive, you gonna win late game normally, regadless of what caches the enemy may have that you dont.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★