Login

russian armor

long vision range cancer

5 Sep 2022, 15:40 PM

I am not 100% sure who is or was on the team but i am also of the opnion that they are mostly in favor off axis. The same as the biggest streamers and casters coh 2 has.
You can only do so much when the majority of players and casters have a favor for one side. Like you said normal and expected, yet also a pitty.

Without having a full list of people accusing a whole team of bias is a complete waste of time.

edit : There is also almost a full year of data for the last patch. Allies in 1v1 have the same edge winning % wise as Axis do in 4v4, with 2v2/3v3 being quite close.

Considering the amount of variables they've had to deal with in the game, as well as restrictions from Relic that's quite an achievement. This game was busted as fuck until the community took over. They probably didn't get as much money as they got vitriol, which is totally fucked up as they were volunteers. Along with the everyday duties every person has, they suffered from ungrateful shitlords who as always are prone to pointing at everyone else instead of right where it all starts. How none of the team told anyone on this forum to go fuck themselves is beyond me.

I will be grateful to their efforts because they at least tried. Nothing is perfect.
5 Sep 2022, 19:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Sep 2022, 15:40 PMKoRneY

Without having a full list of people accusing a whole team of bias is a complete waste of time.

edit : There is also almost a full year of data for the last patch. Allies in 1v1 have the same edge winning % wise as Axis do in 4v4, with 2v2/3v3 being quite close.

Considering the amount of variables they've had to deal with in the game, as well as restrictions from Relic that's quite an achievement. This game was busted as fuck until the community took over. They probably didn't get as much money as they got vitriol, which is totally fucked up as they were volunteers. Along with the everyday duties every person has, they suffered from ungrateful shitlords who as always are prone to pointing at everyone else instead of right where it all starts. How none of the team told anyone on this forum to go fuck themselves is beyond me.

I will be grateful to their efforts because they at least tried. Nothing is perfect.

Saying they have a favor is something different then saying they are baised. Imo there is a small bit of favor for axis throughout the games full history, wich the amount casters mostly showing axis games show imo. As long as it doesnt break the game its fine.

I am gratefull for their effort and input. I cannot fully agree with evey disicion. Some i dont like outright. Wich is fine.

These things bug me a bit as to why:

Reducing sov and esp usf killing/wiping power. While increasing osts already good wiping power. Usf is very very dependend on a single doctrine and gets bled dry with imo weak(est)late game. Why?

Bbb buff with leaving no time to react and have any team weapon wiped almost on demand. While zis barrage got nerfed to give time to react. Bbb should have recieved the same treatment. Why not?

Why arty abilities via doctrine on panzers? Imo its to strong.

Why can all allied stock mg's be naded frontaly by a single squad and none of the axis?
5 Sep 2022, 20:10 PM

Saying they have a favor is something different then saying they are baised. Imo there is a small bit of favor for axis throughout the games full history, wich the amount casters mostly showing axis games show imo. As long as it doesnt break the game its fine.

This is a fine feeling and all but imo it can't be substantiated on any level because it is your perception. I personally watch players who rotate their factions.

These things bug me a bit as to why:

Reducing sov and esp usf killing/wiping power. While increasing osts already good wiping power. Usf is very very dependend on a single doctrine and gets bled dry with imo weak(est)late game. Why?

Werfer, lefh, multiple doctrines tweaked to be less lethal. Tiger along with other heavies (not KT).This has been applied across the board for all factions...

Bbb buff with leaving no time to react and have any team weapon wiped almost on demand. While zis barrage got nerfed to give time to react. Bbb should have recieved the same treatment. Why not?

I would say because one is an assault gun in t4 which arrives after 15+ minutes and they other is a t2 anti-tank unit with support abilities that requires almost no fuel investment. 120mm is a harder hitting mortar than the PM-81. It also comes later and is more expensive. Why does one of the best mortars in the game get to run away with 1 person? Animation reasons but guess what, it is what it is. And that's fine.

Like I already mentioned we have 1 year of stats and the factions are pretty close.

6 Sep 2022, 08:27 AM

We had different era of modding team, Cruzz and MrSmith had a different approach than Sander and SturmPanther. Then the bias isn't about Axis vs Allied but making their preferred factions dominating over the other.

Ostheer and Soviet + OKW on teamgame leaving USF and UKF behind because they didn't give a fuck about them.

Globally in their way to mod the game they forget factions should have PRO and CONS, they always worked to make the CONS relative to their preferred factions the less impactful possible when they couldn't simply eliminated them. 7 Cons upgrade and Vet3.OberGrenadiers being imo the pic of this vision alongside with the multiplication of giving extensive vision through commanders for OKW.

The game under Cruzz and MrSmith direction was much more balanced and I remember that even if I didn't agree with all what they were doing they had a balanced vision of what they wanted to implement meaning they thought of how the opposing faction would be doing.
Once they left, the balance went down to focusing on Sov, Ostheer and OKW to reduce/remove their weaknesses with little consideration for the overall balance of the game.
6 Sep 2022, 17:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Sep 2022, 20:10 PMKoRneY

This is a fine feeling and all but imo it can't be substantiated on any level because it is your perception. I personally watch players who rotate their factions.

Werfer, lefh, multiple doctrines tweaked to be less lethal. Tiger along with other heavies (not KT).This has been applied across the board for all factions...

I would say because one is an assault gun in t4 which arrives after 15+ minutes and they other is a t2 anti-tank unit with support abilities that requires almost no fuel investment. 120mm is a harder hitting mortar than the PM-81. It also comes later and is more expensive. Why does one of the best mortars in the game get to run away with 1 person? Animation reasons but guess what, it is what it is. And that's fine.

Like I already mentioned we have 1 year of stats and the factions are pretty close.

Its my opinion but not just a feeling.

Pwerfer tiger etc did see some nerfs i know..
However the fact that panzers 4 and tigers are easier to use as ai and at remains. An easier fit so to say. Allied squads and tw tend to get bled a lot more and wiped with one shot a bit more often also remains.

The bbb barage deleting vet3 team weapons in mere seconds is too good. No price justifies this. The zis barrage was no where near a wipe machine, only with a very very bad rng roll or unlucky moving into the shot it did wipe.

And all stock allied mg's being naded frontally with relative ease while you have no chance to do the same vs axis mg is also weird to say the least.
7 Sep 2022, 18:14 PM

Pff that balance team constantly fucked usf and brits.

Like the ez8 for example “bufing” it with a worthless fucking ability making it into a suedo tank destroyed when why the hell would anyone want that with the jackson. What they did with a lot of units and abilities, buff axis version to something usefull why “buffing” allied stuff into shit that its not suppose to be or useless for that unit like pak howie to name another.

I mean why the fuck would the ez8 not of got the main gun buffed to p4 AI standards and keep its previous “ok” at ability and kept current its current price because that unit has been UP forever.

Plus it lost radionet too making it even worse ridiculous
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment