Login

russian armor

Pathfinders are anal cancer

4 Jul 2022, 12:27 PM

So is the MG42, what's your point?

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jul 2022, 10:16 AMGrim

It's going to blow your mind when I tell you about the MG42/vickers in T0 available at 0:01

Both come in completely different factions. OST is designed to play around mg42, USF is not. And ironic both of you completely ignored the AT gun

I personally think it's nice being able to get 0cp Pathfinders. USF early game is so boring as they're the only faction with no options and diversity other than going 3x Riflemen every game. The issue is the Pathfinder spammability.

I agree USF has the most boring opening in the game hence why they were given t0 motar to try and diversify ther opening and all it does is clash with the pack howie. what USF needed in t0 is another inf unit like pathfinders or even an LV of some kind like a kubel or bren carrier (In ww2 only USF was fully mechanised). What i would personally would have liked was a vehicle with an MG (that cant supress) but can carry 1 squad and can be used to flank Mg's early on and be upgraded with utilities that can throw smoke over long distances and/or shoot out flares.
4 Jul 2022, 12:28 PM

4 Jul 2022, 22:03 PM

Both come in completely different factions. OST is designed to play around mg42, USF is not. And ironic both of you completely ignored the AT gun

Because an AT gun isn't vital in the early game when compared to a reliable source of area denial and suppression. It wasn't really worth bringing up. By the time an AT would be required I could have just built one from standard (or as as standard as the dogshit terrible teching system for usf gets) teching as USF....

OST may have been designed to play around the MG42 at one point but that point was likely 2016.

Just building a sniper as Ost will cancel out USF with no reliable counter.
6 Jul 2022, 09:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jul 2022, 22:03 PMGrim

Just building a sniper as Ost will cancel out USF with no reliable counter.

based
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS