Login

russian armor

Dear OKW players....

• This thread is locked
20 Jun 2022, 09:28 AM

• Why do you put your trucks way too close to the frontline? Are you stupid? They are not heal/flak/repair trucks, but TECH BUILDINGS. You lose them, it's like losing a base building which rarely happens outside of OKW. Get your shit straight!
  • FLAK HQ is NOT A WEAPON. IT'S NOT A FORWARD STRUCTURE TO DEFEND FRONTLINE. It's a very important tech building that is very expensive to build and if you lose it YOU CANNOT BUILD TANKS NOR HEAVY INF. WHY DO YOU PUT IT NEAR STARS AND FUEL POINTS? YOU WILL LOSE IT. AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN THEN? YOU WILL LEAVE LIKE THE COPING CUCKS YOU ARE.
  • MORTARS ARE DEADLY AGAINST YOUR BUILDINGS. ESPECIALLY 120MM DELAYED FUSES. NOT ONLY WILL THEY FUCK UP YOUR BUILD, BUT WILL ALSO FUCK UP THE POOR STURMPIOS YOU SENT (UNUPGRADED ) TO REPAIR IT. STOP USING BUILDINGS AS FRONTLINE TOOLS.
  • And where should you place your FlackHQ you ask? NEAR BASE, NEAR FLANK. SO THAT IT'S HARD FOR PEOPLE TO FLANK YOU BECAUSE OF ITS GUN, AND THEY CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT SINCE THEY CANNOT BRING A TANK BRIGADE NEAR YOUR FLANK ELSE YOU WILL PUSH TO THEIR CUTOFF.
  • MEDIC HQ CANNOT BE DIRECTLY USED TO BECOME A RALLY POINT. First you need to build it, then you need to upgrade it, then you need to build a second building AND ONLY THEN can you pay 250mp to upgrade it to rally point. What does that entail in practice? YOU WILL NEED TO SOFT HOLD YOUR AREA OF BATTLEGROUP SUPPORT HQ AMID MORTAR SHOTS, BLOB RUSHES ETC IN ORDER TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO BUILD IT. Is it worth it? NO. BUILD HEAL TRUCK IN YOUR BASE.
  • When you come across an enemy's MG and you attack it with infantry only, really what do you think will happen? Will you win? I doubt it. USE MORTARS(LEIG).
  • A volks blob can be taken down very easily against SOV and USF. Stop it.
  • Raketens are way more useful than you think. Sometimes your opponent's only power spike is a shitty LV like T70, UC, etc. Build raketenwerfer quickly.
  • If you cannot micro a P4J like you should, better stall for kt.
  • If you cannot micro a tank in general, better build 2-3 raks and use StukaZusFauss for anti inf.
  • Tanks (sadly) are not meant for breakthroughs. For every P4J you build your enemy has 2-3 snares and 1-2 ATGs. Park it behind your units and provide infantry support. Goes double if you have kongigstigger.
  • Panzer commanders are broken. Use them.
  • OKW cannot build caches. Guard your points, or use a converted 251 to farm some.

20 Jun 2022, 10:28 AM

Dear OKW players,

Stop going Overwatch every game you boring meta bastards.
20 Jun 2022, 10:30 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jun 2022, 10:28 AMGrim
Dear OKW players,

Stop going Overwatch every game you boring meta bastards.

even overwatch cannot save those idiots i am talking about in my post
20 Jun 2022, 14:08 PM

even overwatch cannot save those idiots i am talking about in my post

The matchmaking in COH 2 is hilariously bad. I love how whenever I play Whermacht, I could be making caches, making bunkers, have a small amount of units and then at the end of the game I get like 100-200 kills while my chinese team mates will have like 20 kills with OKW.

Like what the hell were they doing the entire match when my Pioneer squad has more kills than their entire army. Like a good 75% of the OKW population is retarded AF, especially when they build their base on the front lines in the worst possible locations possible like right near a VP in the open then rage when their base is destroyed.

20 Jun 2022, 14:50 PM

nobody's gonna read this

you should just spam overwatch or breakthrough
20 Jun 2022, 15:20 PM

The matchmaking in COH 2 is hilariously bad. I love how whenever I play Whermacht, I could be making caches, making bunkers, have a small amount of units and then at the end of the game I get like 100-200 kills while my chinese team mates will have like 20 kills with OKW.

Like what the hell were they doing the entire match when my Pioneer squad has more kills than their entire army. Like a good 75% of the OKW population is retarded AF, especially when they build their base on the front lines in the worst possible locations possible like right near a VP in the open then rage when their base is destroyed.

my post exactly. last game i saw an idiot planting a flak hq to protect a fucking star point.
20 Jun 2022, 15:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jun 2022, 14:50 PMKatukov
nobody's gonna read this

you should just spam overwatch or breakthrough

based
20 Jun 2022, 19:12 PM

waste of thread space
20 Jun 2022, 20:03 PM

waste of (thread) space

just like your existence in real life
23 Jun 2022, 15:50 PM

waste of thread space