Login

russian armor

Pioneer combat strength early game

8 Jun 2022, 21:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jun 2022, 17:28 PMVipper

Never said that flamer CE are cheaper than Pioneers. As you have pointed out CE with MP cost 170 are cheaper than Pioneers at cost of 200mp.

Okay it justs looks like you did then with the way you made the sentence.

Any comment pio's extra vision not needing to be there from the start but it be tech locked or an upgrade?
8 Jun 2022, 23:58 PM

why do you alliedcucks always piss the same nonsense about early game wehr?

Especially you my dear friend. This specific drivel of yours has been posted at least 120 times in 120 different posts that even go near the matter of Wehr.

L2P or start maining axis if they're so much better than you say.

nonsense babble with no arguments

not the first time...

9 Jun 2022, 05:35 AM

nonsense babble with no arguments

not the first time...

I see he does that in multiple topics...
another troll I guess?
9 Jun 2022, 19:44 PM

You are backing up your boyfriend's lack of skill.

No, I'm responding to a low effort troll post with a low effort troll post.
10 Jun 2022, 02:40 AM

below 50% winrate still justifying his boyfriend can micro and Rifles+RE lose to two pios.

Don't attack tanktraps lol
12 Jun 2022, 04:40 AM

RETs can suck balls, fine, but a unit that sucks balls like that shouldn't cost 200 MP. I can name 5 other USF units that are overpriced garbage just off the top of my head: Combat Engineers, M2 .50 cal, Stuart, M20, and yes the most OVERRATED unit in the history of CoH2...Riflemen with or without BARs.
12 Jun 2022, 07:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jun 2022, 04:40 AMCODGUY
RETs can suck balls, fine, but a unit that sucks balls like that shouldn't cost 200 MP. I can name 5 other USF units that are overpriced garbage just off the top of my head: Combat Engineers, M2 .50 cal, Stuart, M20, and yes the most OVERRATED unit in the history of CoH2...Riflemen with or without BARs.

In a thread about pioneers you've managed to give a synopsis on how you're still garbage after years and years
12 Jun 2022, 09:17 AM

This post is rather a "REs are extremely weak in early combat"... but still, wtf?

Combat engineers are good.
.50 cal only has the problem of the deathloop
Stuart does need a price decrease
M20 is fine.
Rifles are mostly map dependent.

This is not a post on USF UP or OP or anything like that so please don't do that.
EDIT: I updated the original post to include my tests against other starting infantry. Basically proven (at least to myself) that having Rear Echelon with any other squad is like having that squad alone. So fighting rifles + RE against double Pio is in essence a fight between Rifles and pios. Rear echelon are there just to spectate mostly.
You can get lucky though. I think against Lady Xenarra, my rear echelon behind yellow cover took down one model of spios and did a decent amount of damage before retreating. That was a one in a million scenario.
So, Pios are not OP, nor are rifles UP, but echelon are extremely weak in combat early game, and by the time you gain vet on them, they fall into obscurity unless you use them as a "Vehicle no-no go-go" with zooks.
12 Jun 2022, 11:05 AM

having Rear Echelon with any other squad is like having that squad alone.

I would be ok if Rear Echelon cost 300 MP like Sturmpioneers (we don't want them to be spammed) and in return they could actually hit something.

Rear Echelon squads are basically the Star Wars Storm Troopers with how they always miss every shot.

17 Jun 2022, 14:24 PM

REs used to cost 170mp and were spammable as fuck since their instasupress ability ACTUALLY suppressed back then.

RE are not getting down to 170mp again, whatever nonsense alliedcucks may be spewing from thread to thread.

IF there is a next USF patch two things will happen: M8 gayhound will be buffed and cuckfinders will be nerfed (1cp and 60muni sniper up). Talking about REs is like talking about Sturmtiger: it's a dead topic.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 26
Germany 7
unknown 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %