Login

russian armor

JLI + SOV ScoutCar = New Sniper ClownCar??????

1 Jun 2022, 13:01 PM

I finally got my ban lifted yesterday and I played for like 6 hours even though it's exam season for me. Whatever, I managed to pick and repair an abadonded ScoutCar by a noob sov I was coming up against and thought for whatever reason to put upgraded JLI in it.

Turns out, it critsniped models on the move JUST like the way old SniperClowCar did.

Is this top OKW gameplay or nah?

edit: do you know any vehicle that OKW has that allows people to fire from it? could the OST Halftruck work? I thinnk yes the doctrine one allows people to fire from it (the one from mech assault or some shit).
1 Jun 2022, 13:09 PM

I finally got my ban lifted yesterday[...]

Criminal Record:
  • 14 days in-game suspension (17/05 - 31/05/2022) for purported racism.

Why brag about doing edgy racist remarks in a video game though?

1 Jun 2022, 13:17 PM

Why brag about doing edgy racist remarks in a video game though?

t.
1 Jun 2022, 13:21 PM

I finally got my ban lifted yesterday and I played for like 6 hours even though it's exam season for me. Whatever, I managed to pick and repair an abadonded ScoutCar by a noob sov I was coming up against and thought for whatever reason to put upgraded JLI in it.

Turns out, it critsniped models on the move JUST like the way old SniperClowCar did.

Is this top OKW gameplay or nah?

edit: do you know any vehicle that OKW has that allows people to fire from it? could the OST Halftruck work? I thinnk yes the doctrine one allows people to fire from it (the one from mech assault or some shit).

It was probably a situation that isn't supposed to happen. Such as LMG can fire from inside despite the fact the unit is on the move. Crit snipe bonus is a bit stronger but the chances of getting a open top vehicle to shoot out of for OKW is so low wasn't worth coding it out.
1 Jun 2022, 13:23 PM

It was probably a situation that isn't supposed to happen. Such as LMG can fire from inside despite the fact the unit is on the move. Crit snipe bonus is a bit stronger but the chances of getting a open top vehicle to shoot out of for OKW is so low wasn't worth coding it out.

yeq turns out that it can work though i did it yesterday i am thinking of doing it today if i can get a ost player to give me a car like this or pick an abandoned clowncar
1 Jun 2022, 13:30 PM

I keep trying to put Airborne LMG in the scout car since it would allow 3 LMG to fire on the move. The damage at range would be insane. However to do that you have to forgo fire clown car and save muni to rush out airborne. Doesn't work to well but it does do a lot of damage.
1 Jun 2022, 14:32 PM

There is accuracy penalty for firing from a moving vehicle.

1 Jun 2022, 14:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jun 2022, 14:32 PMVipper

Off-topic but it doesn't seem true with T70 if you watch the MLC haaha
1 Jun 2022, 14:46 PM

Sniper crit works, but its completely pointless to put JLI in any kind of car they can shoot from.

Unlike other units, JLI g43 accuracy getting worst the closer target is. So even by putting them into vehicle, you are not winning much besides additional DPS from vehicle MG and surviviability.

If you want to use clown car chasing to retreat wipe, pretty much any other squad would do better.

On the other hand, if you want to do some cancer, play as double USF with a teammate, ask him to pick mech and donate jeep to you. Then put pathfinders into it :snfPeter:
1 Jun 2022, 14:51 PM

T-70 does not use accuracy vs infatry but scatter.

There is a scatter penalty vehicles also.
1 Jun 2022, 15:29 PM

Sniper crit works, but its completely pointless to put JLI in any kind of car they can shoot from.

Unlike other units, JLI g43 accuracy getting worst the closer target is. So even by putting them into vehicle, you are not winning much besides additional DPS from vehicle MG and surviviability.

If you want to use clown car chasing to retreat wipe, pretty much any other squad would do better.

On the other hand, if you want to do some cancer, play as double USF with a teammate, ask him to pick mech and donate jeep to you. Then put pathfinders into it :snfPeter:

No that's not true.

If enemy is less than 70% hp the sniper crit kills from every distance all the time (which is the only thing I care about) I tested it today with cheatmod. I would post screens but am too lazy.
1 Jun 2022, 15:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jun 2022, 14:32 PMVipper

yeh but i only want the crit
1 Jun 2022, 18:33 PM

yeh but i only want the crit

In order to get critical hit it needs to pass the accuracy check.
1 Jun 2022, 18:53 PM

No that's not true.

If enemy is less than 70% hp the sniper crit kills from every distance all the time (which is the only thing I care about) I tested it today with cheatmod. I would post screens but am too lazy.

Brainfart here. Crit will always kill no matter distance, but in oder to kill, it you have to land a hit :snfPeter: And G43 accuracy getting worst the closer the target is.

jaeger_light_recon_g43

Accuracy near 0.575
Accuracy mid 0.92
Accuracy far 1.15
2 Jun 2022, 01:00 AM

Yeah but they probably micro it properly (hitting the stop button just before the main gun fires will give it 100% accuracy even if the tank is still moving)
3 Jun 2022, 10:47 AM

Brainfart here. Crit will always kill no matter distance, but in oder to kill, it you have to land a hit :snfPeter: And G43 accuracy getting worst the closer the target is.

jaeger_light_recon_g43

Accuracy near 0.575
Accuracy mid 0.92
Accuracy far 1.15

youre right i did it again today (talked a buddy of mine into doing the almost destroyed abandon trick on his mech assault halftruck that allows your units to fire out of it).

it was a hit and miss but every time it should have worked it pulled through so i guess on team games i will continue using that shit
6 Jun 2022, 15:48 PM

JLI has 115% hit chance.

so basicly they are aimbotters
7 Jun 2022, 10:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jun 2022, 15:48 PMy3ivan
JLI has 115% hit chance.

so basicly they are aimbotters

yes!!!!
7 Jun 2022, 15:26 PM

jaeger_light_recon_g43

Accuracy near 0.575
Accuracy mid 0.92
Accuracy far 1.15

My only issue with this is your not gonna use it like a flame car, your gonna be at range so MID/FAR. Even with acc nerf in car you should still be hitting quite often. Also doesn't the acc get better with Vet.
9 Jun 2022, 08:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jun 2022, 14:51 PMVipper

T-70 does not use accuracy

That is not true. If it was then every single vehicle would have 0 accuracy. If every vehicle had 100% accuracy then each vehicle would turn into snipers one shotting squads.

The current system in COH 2 is a result of not having target tables. If a T-70 had 100% accuracy it would kill a model every 2 hits. To get around not having target tables COH2 uses a bootleg system in which you need enough accuracy to hit in the general area and then its about AOE/Scatter on the weapon.

This is why COH2 is extremely RNG based because in the slight chance that you do manage to land a direct hit via accuracy you will get a squad that gets completely one shotted with 0 counterplay involved especially if the units happened to be clumped up together.

I would prefer it if COH2 didn't have a lottery system in place and units did damage on a consistent basis based on the role of the unit.

Most weapons operate based on three ranges which is
FAR
Mid
Near

This is how they determine if something like Sturmpioneers are good at close range vs long range. T-70 is unique in having a -1 value so its accuracy is basically always the same regardless of range and scatter becomes the main component for the T-70 Weapon.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★