Login

russian armor

Stuart is the worst armored unit in the game, by far.

9 Jun 2022, 06:48 AM

keep stuart as it is.

just make it cheaper like 50 or 60 FU, and buff the main gun AT damage and range and make it a makeshift anti armor.
9 Jun 2022, 09:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jun 2022, 06:48 AMy3ivan
keep stuart as it is.

just make it cheaper like 50 or 60 FU, and buff the main gun AT damage and range and make it a makeshift anti armor.

yes!!!
9 Jun 2022, 11:08 AM

keep stuart as it is.

Making it cheaper, increasing the AT damage and increasing the range are three buffs. While I agree that the Stuart is flaming hot garbage and would be better off deleted from USF roster what it needs a clear defined role. Making it have more AT damage and range while being cheaper would basically make it a Puma on steroids.

Swapping Stuart with M8 Greyhound (give the Greyhound a minor AT buff) and making the Stuart doctrinal would allow it to be more specialized in a particular role while being able to better balance it on timing.

9 Jun 2022, 11:45 AM

Making it cheaper, increasing the AT damage and increasing the range are three buffs. While I agree that the Stuart is flaming hot garbage and would be better off deleted from USF roster what it needs a clear defined role. Making it have more AT damage and range while being cheaper would basically make it a Puma on steroids.

Swapping Stuart with M8 Greyhound (give the Greyhound a minor AT buff) and making the Stuart doctrinal would allow it to be more specialized in a particular role while being able to better balance it on timing.

usf and ukf are 2 big jokes!!!

USF, UKF have no clear gameplay purpose. Infantry need 500mp and 120fuel to be competent. You need muni to buy guns!!! and you pay fore each one separately!!!

you cannot have mg and at without backtech!!!

why!!!???
9 Jun 2022, 11:59 AM

usf and ukf are 2 big jokes!!!
why?

USF, UKF have no clear gameplay purpose. Infantry need 500mp and 120fuel to be competent. You need muni to buy guns!!! and you pay fore each one separately!!!
no gameplay purpose? what do you mean?
500mp and 120 fuel to be competent? what do you mean?
axis aldo need munis to buy guns

you cannot have mg and at without backtech!!!
only usf doesn't allow mg and at in the same "tech". I guess it's just a faction design, call relic if you don't like it.

why!!!???
9 Jun 2022, 13:49 PM

keep stuart as it is.

That would make it OP beyond belief. A fuel price reduction would be better. Or a complete makeover with the greyhound, but doubt it.
9 Jun 2022, 18:23 PM

Stuart is best used as a LV counter...but you are usually in dire straits if you need to rely on that to deal with the Axis LV phase.

+1 To me Stuart is just the "I don't want to deal with LVs so I'm going to overkill them with light tank" unit. The fuel premium you spend on it is just a risk/reward on how much map control you wrestle back as a result of forcing your opponent(s) to be more conservative with their LVs. If you don't get more control than you otherwise would w/o Stuart then it's not worth it.

Don't know stats offhand but I think Stuart and Greyhound main gun are roughly the same AI potential wise. Greyhound's DPS superiority is all pintle and cheeky canister rounds. So in that way Stuart isn't terrible but certainly not worth it if it isn't primarily being used to reign in LVs. IMO
10 Jun 2022, 05:39 AM

+1 To me Stuart is just the "I don't want to deal with LVs so I'm going to overkill them with light tank" unit. The fuel premium you spend on it is just a risk/reward on how much map control you wrestle back as a result of forcing your opponent(s) to be more conservative with their LVs. If you don't get more control than you otherwise would w/o Stuart then it's not worth it.

Don't know stats offhand but I think Stuart and Greyhound main gun are roughly the same AI potential wise. Greyhound's DPS superiority is all pintle and cheeky canister rounds. So in that way Stuart isn't terrible but certainly not worth it if it isn't primarily being used to reign in LVs. IMO

But USF isn't supposed to be the lv faction? To me the premium lv in this game is the puma, not the stuart.
10 Jun 2022, 18:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jun 2022, 05:39 AMEsxile

But USF isn't supposed to be the lv faction? To me the premium lv in this game is the puma, not the stuart.

absolutely not. zero to none ai and you sacrifice heal truck plus mg plus mortar for this pile of shitcan.

unless you are getting pummeled by a t70 (which you should not, given that you have t0 rak) or a AAHT there is 0 sense in getting it.

if you want a decent lv, yu can try 251 from hp truck
11 Jun 2022, 08:47 AM

absolutely not. zero to none ai and you sacrifice heal truck plus mg plus mortar for this pile of shitcan.

unless you are getting pummeled by a t70 (which you should not, given that you have t0 rak) or a AAHT there is 0 sense in getting it.

if you want a decent lv, yu can try 251 from hp truck

What does it have to do with the Puma being the premium LV in the game? In term of stat, its superior to any other. The M8 has been nerfed to what it is today because it was superior to it.
11 Jun 2022, 09:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jun 2022, 05:39 AMEsxile

I would say Puma would be the axis Stuart. It's a little different - less AI, better at long range exchanges and I would say scales better against mediums but it's the same thing where it stomps LVs but it's not a no-brainer buy because of the fuel investment and it might not equate to map control unless you are losing map control due to LVs. I would say most people would say Puma isn't bad but you don't see a ton of them.
11 Jun 2022, 10:20 AM

Stuart:

300MP 60 FU
40 sight range (commander upgrade to 50 sight range)
50 range 37mm cannon
120/90/80 penetration
120 dmg 37mm cannon
(remove all abilities except shell shock at vet1)

AOE for 37mm cannon retain at 0.44
Scatter for 37mm cannon retain
(AI performance remain the same)

vet1
remove sight bonus
replace with shell shock ability at 30 MU

vet2
remove range bonus
replace with +25% penetration bonus
retain accuracy bonus
vet3
retain +15 sight bonus
retain mobility

consider buffing Puma HP from 400 hp to 500 hp, buffing range to 55. keeping Puma in line with the buff. We dont want stuart to overperform puma in light AT tank

also to buff soviet SU-76 (which is another huge issue)

the idea is to keep LT tech in line with CPT in terms of AI and AT units for better self reliance.
11 Jun 2022, 10:57 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2022, 08:47 AMEsxile

What does it have to do with the Puma being the premium LV in the game? In term of stat, its superior to any other. The M8 has been nerfed to what it is today because it was superior to it.

Read better.

I never said Puma is not the premium lv in this game. I said that whatever its stats are, they are definitely NOT worth skipping heal, mg and mortar over.
11 Jun 2022, 11:25 AM

I would say Puma would be the axis Stuart. It's a little different - less AI, better at long range exchanges and I would say scales better against mediums but it's the same thing where it stomps LVs but it's not a no-brainer buy because of the fuel investment and it might not equate to map control unless you are losing map control due to LVs. I would say most people would say Puma isn't bad but you don't see a ton of them.

You just describe what a premium is. USF has no premium LVs because you're supposed to use them as part of your regular build, they are not premium, they are... regular.
11 Jun 2022, 22:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2022, 11:25 AMEsxile

You just describe what a premium is. USF has no premium LVs because you're supposed to use them as part of your regular build, they are not premium, they are... regular.

retarded reasoning
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS