Login

russian armor

officers call in restrictions

20 May 2022, 13:28 PM

If an officer squad man a weapon and the officer becomes member of the crew one can not call in an officer until the entity dies.

I have not check all the officer for this issues but I have noticed it for Luftwaffe officer.
20 May 2022, 20:34 PM

Can the weapon squad call in artillery please say yes
21 May 2022, 15:47 PM

Can the weapon squad call in artillery please say yes

no

22 May 2022, 12:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 May 2022, 13:28 PMVipper
If an officer squad man a weapon and the officer becomes member of the crew one can not call in an officer until the entity dies.

I have not check all the officer for this issues but I have noticed it for Luftwaffe officer.

This is an issue with COH2.

In order to limit something from being built or called, you have to put a limit on the entity. This works well for things like heavy tanks but for infantry can have issues like the one you described. The only way to really fix that is to prevent officer squads from crewing team weapons.
23 May 2022, 10:00 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Does this happen only if the actual officer model becomes part of the new weapon or always if any officer squad picks up a weapon?

But I think this is an issue that has been known for longer, Relic just never fixed it.

I assume this problem only gets resolved if the newly crewed weapon gets decrewed again?
23 May 2022, 18:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 May 2022, 15:47 PMKatukov

no

damn... would be cool tho
24 May 2022, 09:45 AM

Does this happen only if the actual officer model becomes part of the new weapon or always if any officer squad picks up a weapon?

But I think this is an issue that has been known for longer, Relic just never fixed it.

I assume this problem only gets resolved if the newly crewed weapon gets decrewed again?

I have not test this in dept. It seem it requires for the officer entity to become member of the crew it might even require for the whole squad to become crew and thus be "lost".
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★