Login

russian armor

disable random players vs at teams

12 Jul 2022, 10:37 AM

Axis players who have names like this (on top of a wehrmacht field marshal as pfp) are also utter trash at the game every time so it makes no sense to dodge in the first place

not true i play pretty good
12 Jul 2022, 16:34 PM

Axis players who have names like this (on top of a wehrmacht field marshal as pfp) are also utter trash at the game every time so it makes no sense to dodge in the first place

Oh absolutely they often do play terribly.

Which is why they travel in herds of 4 man premades, for safety and to handily offset their disadvantage by relying on coh2's awful matchmaking to pit them against me with 5838573283, 56954823728, 5847839292 for allies
13 Jul 2022, 08:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jul 2022, 16:34 PMGrim

Oh absolutely they often do play terribly.

Which is why they travel in herds of 4 man premades, for safety and to handily offset their disadvantage by relying on coh2's awful matchmaking to pit them against me with 5838573283, 56954823728, 5847839292 for allies

Hahaha it happened to me too I had an inappropriate name (PM me if you want me to tell you) and I got name banned from steam and it reverted to the numbers which is your Steam ID until you get it back.
15 Jul 2022, 21:42 PM

only people that like to play arranged team against randoms are losers. fact.
26 Sep 2022, 16:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2022, 17:54 PMEsxile

I'm not sure why. I think the majority of groups play between themselves already, when I play with my friends the only AT I do is when we're 3 or 2 and my mate doesn't want to play 1vs1. AT isn't fun when you stomp your opponents unless that's your objective more than playing good games.

yeah, this. Every time I've lost to an arranged team, while playing with randoms (which is the only way I play since I have no friends), the AT have been incredibly toxic and obnoxious. Leading me to believe that, yes, their entire purpose and joie de vivre was found in "stomping" some randoms. I will not be sad if ATs have to wait longer to play other ATs.
26 Sep 2022, 16:24 PM

yeah, this. Every time I've lost to an arranged team, while playing with randoms (which is the only way I play since I have no friends), the AT have been incredibly toxic and obnoxious. Leading me to believe that, yes, their entire purpose and joie de vivre was found in "stomping" some randoms. I will not be sad if ATs have to wait longer to play other ATs.

that's the objective truth...

imagine exploiting a decades' old game's algorithm just so that you can find some joy winning something in your pathetic existence...

sad.
27 Sep 2022, 06:31 AM

Adding in game voip solve mosts problems AT vs random.
27 Sep 2022, 10:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Sep 2022, 06:31 AMAradan
Adding in game voip solve mosts problems AT vs random.

The major issue is Relic's match making algo sucks. AT's have NO RANK for 10 games. So you get top 50 players against people who just bought the game.

VOIP wont help in situations where people dont speak a common language. I suggested that Relic add more PING options like RECON here, etc. So everyone is speaking the same language.
9 Nov 2022, 14:41 PM

Arranged team vs randoms is just complete seal clubbing. It s waste of time for everyone.

At thevery least have it so you do not loose or gain ladder rank from these match ups if it is absolute needed for player pool (I don't think this argument make any sense because it lead to a lot more wasted time than smaller ppool).

Ladder range of random position should not be impacted one bit by fighting against arranged.

Also
Some times have many more arrange team than not so this further skew ladder and match making.

If I play in morning USA time on East Coast, I get some normal matches.
If I play Nighttime USA on East Coast, 90% of matchesa re against arrange team.

Or have it as option to opt out of being matched against arranged team. Some people do not mind I guess.
I would rather wait 20 minute for good match then wait 5 minute for match that is waste of 20 minutes, que up again for 3, waste another 20 min, queue up again, waste another 20 min, etc. )Which is exactly how game functions now!!!!)

10 Nov 2022, 07:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Nov 2022, 14:41 PMReverb
have it as option to opt out of being matched against arranged team.

Good idea. Do that!
10 Nov 2022, 19:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Nov 2022, 14:41 PMReverb

I would rather wait 20 minute for good match then wait 5 minute for match that is waste of 20 minutes, que up again for 3, waste another 20 min, queue up again, waste another 20 min, etc. )Which is exactly how game functions now!!!!)

I regularly play 1 out of 6 games due to trash match making. So it is not uncommon to wait for 60-90 minutes before getting a playable game. So waiting a little extra time would be better than that.

But waiting also creates more AFK players.

In makoCELO™ I play a sound when a match is found. Coh3 may need some sort of additional app running perhaps? Since it may not be able to play audio when minimized. Or Relic could make the INI file work similar to the old Coh2 file and we can write our own stuff.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 39
unknown 11
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak