Login

russian armor

disable random players vs at teams

22 Apr 2022, 15:46 PM

hope in coh3 there will be an option to disable getting matched with at teams or the the people will run again away from this game after they get rekt again and again.
22 Apr 2022, 16:51 PM

So the arranged teams mode is gonna be completely dead again in 3v3/4v4 like in CoH1? Which would be massive because a lot of players wanna play with their friends you know
22 Apr 2022, 17:10 PM

So the arranged teams mode is gonna be completely dead again in 3v3/4v4 like in CoH1? Which would be massive because a lot of players wanna play with their friends you know

sure, just let play at teams vs at teams and problem solved. where is the fun when u play vs 4 mates which are sitting in ts vs 4 random guys ? and people who dont care playing vs at teams can just turn it on, wouldnt that be good/ fair for all ?
22 Apr 2022, 17:31 PM

sure, just let play at teams vs at teams and problem solved.

No this is the problem, it doesn't work. There isn't enough teams searching. AT team queue would be 30 minutes. It was nearly impossible to get a AT 3v3 or 4v4 game in CoH1 because of this. And by taking away the possibility to get a match in a timely manner as arranged team, you would kill a large portion of the community.

And if it was an option, then every random would disable it obviously LOL.

I think a better solution would be to (almost) remove any ELO penalty that you get as a random if you lose vs a premade team.
22 Apr 2022, 18:02 PM

No this is the problem, it doesn't work. There isn't enough teams searching. AT team queue would be 30 minutes. It was nearly impossible to get a AT 3v3 or 4v4 game in CoH1 because of this. And by taking away the possibility to get a match in a timely manner as arranged team, you would kill a large portion of the community.

I think a better solution would be to (almost) remove any ELO penalty that you get as a random if you lose vs a premade team.

well in coh1 that was not the problem as u could use console and avoid getting to play vs premade teams lol.
i dont see the reason why it should be allowed lvl 19-20 premade teams play vs some random lvl 16-14 players just because they want to have fun. at least the mm should give equal opponents and we all know in coh2 mm sucks hard. so disable at temas in coh3 or give only games vs premade teams if random enemies are at least same lvl otherwhise game will end like coh2 again.

not only a large portion of community wants to paly with premade teams but also solo in 3v3 / 4v4
22 Apr 2022, 20:26 PM

None of this would be a problem if Relic was not so incompetent. Giving top 10 teams NO RANK and putting them against noobs is so retarded I cant believe I have to keep saying it.

R E L I C F U C K I N G S U C K S D I C K

Dont buy Coh3 noobtards. Its that easy.

EDIT:
You have only one power as a consumer. The power to purchase. If you blindly buy from a company that is actively shitting on your chest, that is on you. You are the problem.
22 Apr 2022, 21:17 PM

i start to alt f4 when teamed up against high level at with low level randoms.

Edit:

Also i avoid playinig on weekends, since i encounter those high level teams always then.
26 Apr 2022, 10:12 AM

Why wouldn't you simply play 2vs2 if you are 4 friends? Do you think it is more interesting/accomplishing to wreck randoms than having a fair game between your friends?

Coh3 is probably going to have the same hard learning curve than its two predecessors, no need to add a other layer of exasperation with AT teams vs randoms.

Your proposal isn't going to be any better than disabling AT vs Random since as random you'll just quit asap with no penalty once you know your opponents are a team.

Edit: thinking about it, IMO, best solution would be a mix:
1- Random can disable auto-match vs AT
2- Random get ELO decrease reduction when losing vs a team
3- Random get ELO majoration boost when winning vs a team

So you make sure randoms that are willing to play vs team do it with a reason. Only CONS is the possible abuse some players could do with it.
26 Apr 2022, 10:29 AM

A lot of games utilised system to balance out AT vs Randoms.

MOBAs tend to just match players with equal amount of AT teams, be it 2AT + 3 randoms vs 2AT + 3 randoms, of full house of AT teams.

CoH2 MM prioritises AT teams because it makes games "faster to find", meaning that chances that AT team will get priority in matching is huge.

At the same time AT teams have shared rank, meaning that MM counts all AT members as equally ranked, resulting, again, in increased priority.

On top of that the whole concept of "team rank" is completely pointless and result in unfair MM most of the time. Since team rank =/= personal rank, yet game sees it as the equal one.

What should be done in CoH3 to at least make it bearable without hurting any of player bases:
1) AT teams should only have priority in being matched against other AT teams, using team rank.
2) If its not possible to find fair AT opponents, they should be matched against randoms, but opponents should be matched using separate ranks of the AT team party, not the shared rank.
3) Locking into equal pre-made combinations is also aren't nessesery. Imo team of 4 could be matched against x2 teams of 2 or team of 3 + 1 random, as long as the ranks are balanced.

As for possible longer waits, fair enough, its price to pay if you want to play pre-made and have voice\coordination advantage. Either play fast and fair against equal AT team or wait a bit longer and play against randoms.
26 Apr 2022, 11:37 AM

I don't know if it's possible to balance AT by using real ranks and not shared ranks, but disable AT vs Randoms, and from 20 minutes queue time, we will get 20 hours queue time
26 Apr 2022, 15:11 PM

Good riddance.

Here's the complete list of people that will get sad if random teams stop getting paired with pre arranged:

26 Apr 2022, 15:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Apr 2022, 20:26 PMRosbone
None of this would be a problem if Relic was not so incompetent. Giving top 10 teams NO RANK and putting them against noobs is so retarded I cant believe I have to keep saying it.

R E L I C F U C K I N G S U C K S D I C K

Dont buy Coh3 noobtards. Its that easy.

EDIT:
You have only one power as a consumer. The power to purchase. If you blindly buy from a company that is actively shitting on your chest, that is on you. You are the problem.

perhaps u should just get good
26 Apr 2022, 16:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2022, 15:26 PMIncaUna

you're new aren't you
26 Apr 2022, 16:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2022, 15:26 PMIncaUna

u can be the best player in coh2 and u wont carry a random team in 4v4 vs an at team of high ranked players sitting in ts.

there is a reason why this teams have winning streak and stats like 40-1..........
26 Apr 2022, 17:04 PM

Here's the complete list of people that will get sad if random teams stop getting paired with pre arranged:

And here is the future CoH3 steamchart when co-op multiplayer isnt possible because of crybabies that had to waste a whole 5 minutes against a sweaty premade team in CoH2. (meanwhile 95% of premade teams are supercasual and not better than randoms)

26 Apr 2022, 17:25 PM

And here is the future CoH3 steamchart when co-op multiplayer isnt possible because of crybabies that had to waste a whole 5 minutes against a sweaty premade team in CoH2. (meanwhile 95% of premade teams are supercasual and not better than randoms)

You are coping hard sadly, and I doubt I can fix you.

Randos vs AT is especially cancerous on COH2, since being better coordinated than your opponents actually wins half the battle. And judging by the average IQ of the average random player, chances are bleak on this one.

If anything, it would fix the game. I would gladly trade in "losing" the miniscule amount of arranged teams that unironically play COH2 hardcore for "winning" a fairer matchmaker for everybody.

Guess what? I don't regret it.
26 Apr 2022, 17:54 PM

I'm not sure why. I think the majority of groups play between themselves already, when I play with my friends the only AT I do is when we're 3 or 2 and my mate doesn't want to play 1vs1. AT isn't fun when you stomp your opponents unless that's your objective more than playing good games.
26 Apr 2022, 18:15 PM

You are coping hard sadly, and I doubt I can fix you.

Randos vs AT is especially cancerous on COH2, since being better coordinated than your opponents actually wins half the battle. And judging by the average IQ of the average random player, chances are bleak on this one.

If anything, it would fix the game. I would gladly trade in "losing" the miniscule amount of arranged teams that unironically play COH2 hardcore for "winning" a fairer matchmaker for everybody.

I think you didnt understand what I was saying. AT vs randoms is a non-issue because you can count the amount of actual tryhard-squads in CoH2 with 1 or 2 hands. The rest of them are some casual noobs playing together who either dont use voicechat or who talk about what they had for lunch today.

I win at least half of my random games versus arranged teams, because it's teams like this which you meet many times:

And keep in mind this is a "top 200" team of 4. No matter who my teammates are, it's pretty much a balanced match.

"Better coordination", yeah I'm sure Random McGee and his casual friends who play coh2 for 3 hours per week are gonna pull off some insane plays against you. And for the rare case you meet actual tryhard squads with bad teammates, you do the exact same as when you get trash random matchmaking: surrender or leave after few mins.
26 Apr 2022, 18:35 PM

I think you didnt understand what I was saying. AT vs randoms is a non-issue because you can count the amount of actual tryhard-squads in CoH2 with 1 or 2 hands. The rest of them are some casual noobs playing together who either dont use voicechat or who talk about what they had for lunch today.

I win at least half of my random games versus arranged teams, because it's teams like this which you meet many times:

And keep in mind this is a "top 200" team of 4. No matter who my teammates are, it's pretty much a balanced match.

"Better coordination", yeah I'm sure Random McGee and his casual friends who play coh2 for 3 hours per week are gonna pull off some insane plays against you. And for the rare case you meet actual tryhard squads with bad teammates, you do the exact same as when you get trash random matchmaking: surrender or leave after few mins.

LOL
26 Apr 2022, 19:13 PM

https://ibb.co/NyS09j8

NS aerafield 111 - 1 / 67 winning streak. is taht you ? if yes why u even talking here lmao
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★