Login

russian armor

USF Pathfinder spam is too efficient (2v2)

PAGES (19)down
6 May 2022, 01:25 AM

as a wehrboo, we have been bringing up this barsfinder problem since last year!

in 2v2 it is too efficient, pair with soviet. GG versus ranks +/- 200.

sad relic is not doing anything yet.

1 RE
3 path
1 quad or ATG, map dependent and aggression or dig in
1 sherman or scotts, as above.

i think is a very easy fix to weaken the efficiency...

look at positives of paths

0cp
fast deploy next unit
easy to vet
cheapish reinforce
cheapish popcap
higher sight
first sniper shot
camo
arty call
equip weapon racks

its strength is in the early-mid, where they vet up fast, drain axis mp.

just do something like slower their vetting, or increase reinforce costs and time. give axis a breathing space to counter by going T3 at least.

or reduce delay the sight, imagine 3 units on a 2v2 map all with extended sight for free..seriously?

>Infantry that cuts riflemen to pieces with the best none-commander LMGs and Grenades in the game
>Best none commander support weapons like an MG with a massive arc that insta stops infantry, and mortar with infrared tracking
>A tank that's as armored as the churchill but as the comet

But let's complain about the one single effective USF commander that can counter the unfair advantages Ost has.

Yeah l2p, noob
6 May 2022, 02:40 AM

>Infantry that cuts riflemen to pieces with the best none-commander LMGs and Grenades in the game
>Best none commander support weapons like an MG with a massive arc that insta stops infantry, and mortar with infrared tracking

But let's complain about the one single effective USF commander that can counter the unfair advantages Ost has.

Yeah l2p, noob

come on, you know those are not true. just an old rant, keeps repetiting will not make it true.

grens, mg42, panther are very balanced and can be countered fairly today.

heck prove to me the 'massive arc and insta suppression', prove to me.
or that ost mortar is any more infrared than allies mortar, prove to me.

path meme, on 2v2 especially, is not.
6 May 2022, 03:58 AM

grens, mg42, panther are very balanced and can be countered fairly today.

:snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter:
6 May 2022, 15:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 May 2022, 17:50 PMJilet

I'm assuming you haven't seen sprinting zook ranger horde yet and the land matress one is based.

Now that you mention it, I have to say: I have been messing around with UKF the past few days, and the Mobile Assault opening with UC + RERS + RERS is not half bad and make the UKF actually scalable for the first time. So yeah, it's based.
6 May 2022, 15:22 PM

Yeah l2p, noob

lmao don't you have any new arguments and just recycle 150 pages of already written coping posts.

cuckfinders can be absolutely wrecked by some decent 222 play and smart covering since they are snareless and unscalable without massive muni investment.

End of story, find something else to cope about
7 May 2022, 04:24 AM

lmao don't you have any new arguments and just recycle 150 pages of already written coping posts.

cuckfinders can be absolutely wrecked by some decent 222 play and smart covering since they are snareless and unscalable without massive muni investment.

Mindlessly repeating "durr nu-uh ur wrong!!" and no good arguments to supplement doesn't make you right, no matter how many times you repeat it. Until the MG42 becomes somewhat more viable to counter in the clustergarden of tight lane like maps, bitching about memefinders should be illegal

Cope harder bro
7 May 2022, 06:48 AM

nope 222 wont work in 2v2 against path meme. you will be up against a quad in no time.

the window is too small but for a quick harrass.
7 May 2022, 12:30 PM

nope 222 wont work in 2v2 against path meme. you will be up against a quad in no time.

the window is too small but for a quick harrass.

pio mg mg bp1 t2 building (the one with 222) pzgrens 222 brings 222 at most at 5 minute mark, which gives you at least 4 minutes to rape cuckfinders.
8 May 2022, 14:20 PM

pio mg mg bp1 t2 building (the one with 222) pzgrens 222 brings 222 at most at 5 minute mark, which gives you at least 4 minutes to rape cuckfinders.

Then again A.) Player can notice you didn't tech t1 (no grens) and intuit an LV rush, teching weapon racks and getting bazookas
or B.) At any time during these "4 minutes to rape cuckfinders" the USF player can tech racks and make your 222 nearly worthless.
9 May 2022, 02:59 AM

this meme build may work with UKF, but not with Path+Sov.
9 May 2022, 12:29 PM

Then again A.) Player can notice you didn't tech t1 (no grens) and intuit an LV rush, teching weapon racks and getting bazookas
or B.) At any time during these "4 minutes to rape cuckfinders" the USF player can tech racks and make your 222 nearly worthless.

believe you me, the people who unironically base their gameplay on cuckfinder spam are too trashy to even notice that you skipped t1 and rush LV.

also, USF will have no fuel nor muni to actually get those bazookas on the field. if he does, he will bleed to shit hence strategy useless. if he does not, cuck finders get raped.

LV rush requires the fuel to tech to lieut and also more fuel to get that vehicle in field. tell me how exactly will the usf player have 140 fuel (since you also said he will tech up) in 5-9 min mark to bring on the field?? lol you guys are funny even to players who actually give you a solution

You should thank me for sharing a srategy against
9 May 2022, 12:29 PM

this meme build may work with UKF, but not with Path+Sov.

try it

edit: yes with SOV it certainly will not work since snares are 150mp and 10fuel away. But that's besides the point, since we are talkinga bout cuck finders.
9 May 2022, 13:01 PM

LV rush requires the fuel to tech to lieut and also more fuel to get that vehicle in field. tell me how exactly will the usf player have 140 fuel (since you also said he will tech up) in 5-9 min mark to bring on the field?? lol you guys are funny even to players who actually give you a solution

Bro. When I said "tech racks", what on earth made you think I was saying he was going to rush an LV?

I said the USF player would intuit (transitive verb; to know, sense, or understand by intuition) an LV rush, and then tech racks for the BAZOOKA, and that was the only time LVs were mentioned in my post.
9 May 2022, 13:14 PM

Bro. When I said "tech racks", what on earth made you think I was saying he was going to rush an LV?

I said the USF player would intuit (transitive verb; to know, sense, or understand by intuition) an LV rush, and then tech racks for the BAZOOKA, and that was the only time LVs were mentioned in my post.

You are one of the very few members here which I unironically respect and take his opinions seriously, so please I would advise you to stop trying to belittle me by trying to pull me off as a nutjob who does not know english.

Of course I know what "intuit" means. And my answer was a response to your post that I will lay down in clearer terms:

My "strategy" relies heavily on bringin an early 222 in the field as a heavy countermeasure to snareless Pathfinders while using MGs to merely "hold" the little ground you presumably have taken up to this point.

By 5 minute mark, at most the USF player will have little manpower, and 2 Cuckfinders + 1 rear echelon + 1 Ambu. Bringing a 222 will make a possible of two scenarios to happen: you get him completely offguard, decimate his frontline (again, due to snareless cuckfinders) and pretty much win the game. In this category fall the majority of USF players I come across that decide to employ this little strategy.

A more "decent" USF player will initiate a mass retreat, trying to bring everybody back in base. In the meantime, if you as a player are decent you may get his Ambulance down and make him sink fuel and mp to dust. Again, that's a victory. What he will try to do is tech zooks (correctly pointed out by you) and go for a LV. The thing is though, that in the crucial moments from 5min to 9min he will have completely zero retaliatory power against you since he cannot afford zooks, cannot tech for ATG (if he is going for LV as you said). The OST player on the other hand will completely lock down fuel plus choke point, thereby completely starving him of his ability to field even a decent LV in "normal" time. Hence game lost for USF.

My point being: Path Spam is a shock and awe tactic and nothing really more. It targets the weak-minded people that give up the moment their strategy turns to shit and cannot act according to the circumstances.
9 May 2022, 13:24 PM

You are one of the very few members here which I unironically respect and take his opinions seriously, so please I would advise you to stop trying to belittle me by trying to pull me off as a nutjob who does not know english.

Ok but you still basically told me I was an idiot because USF can't get an LV out in time to challenge the 222 when I was talking about teching for weapon racks the whole time.

he cannot afford zooks, cannot tech for ATG (if he is going for LV as you said).

But I never said this. From the very start I was pointing out that it's very easy to tell when an OST player is rushing an LV, because they will not have any Grens.

Now if you want to point out that teching racks instead of going for your own LV is idiotic and it's so stupid you didn't even consider it that's one thing. (Because I'm bad at 1v1 anyways I admit that.)

But it's another thing to be arguing against a critique of your strategy I didn't make.

14 May 2022, 10:01 AM

deal with it, there are no more patches.
15 May 2022, 16:27 PM

can't pathfinders get a call-in-cooldown nerf? think its 30 seconds now, make it 1 minute, and most problems related to the doctrine would be solved
PAGES (19)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight