Login

russian armor

No walls to all buildings

3 Apr 2022, 14:33 PM

Hi everybody.I have create and transform many maps for coh 2 as well for coh 1.
When i export a map about the last 1-2 years i get an "unspecific error".But maps work fine.

My last upload was the 8_p Point Du Hoc-Extended before about 3 weeks.As i do for almost all my uploads the last years, i create and a winter version for the summer maps.

When i export the map i open the game and play a match.Everything is ok no problem at all.
When game finish WITHOUT TO CHANGE ANYTHING AT ALL (use caps to notice it) i start another game.
But all buildings have no walls and are pink.

Then i close the game i export from wb again i open the game start a match and everything is ok.Then WITHOUT TO CHANGE ANYTHING AT ALL i start another game and again all buildings have no walls and are pink.

What i have try to solve it and didnt work.
Check integrity of files.Files were ok.
Unistall reinstall game.

I export another winter map with same atmosphere and settings.Just in case that something happen and that each time that i export problem occurs but no everything worked fine for the other map.
I play it 10 times no problem at all.

I open again my summer version (ion case that something was going on with the sgb file so to creaete a new from the beggining and not to work on the same sgb)and from my winter version i kept only splines and splats in different save with the Stamp tool.Work on map to make it winter add again markers tiles change all objects to winter form and anything else that need it to be done,then i export and again the same.the first game was ok no problem at all but when i stgart a second game WITHOUT TO CHANGE ANYTHING AT ALL again buildongs with no walls.

I ruin out of ideas about what to do.Problem occurs only on this map not even in the summer version that use the same buildings.Not to other winter maps.Not to maps that i export from wb after i export this map,so export from wb dont create the proble.

Please any ideas that i havent try it as i describe above?

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★