Login

russian armor

Is Vickers K moving accuracy is really 60%?

15 Mar 2022, 14:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2022, 14:27 PMVipper

Calculation of DPS was 5 entities x 80 HP x 1 target size total HP 400 divided by time to kill and then by 2 for two weapons.

As I posted in post 22 in the moving calculation it seems I missed the division by 2 and that explains it.

The 0.25 moving modifier seems correct. Nice find.

"
I suggest you test yourself but I suggest you use ability to call in the raid squad and the upgrade to get Vickers K to be on the safe side."

LMAO
MMX
15 Mar 2022, 16:48 PM

Good news MMX!
I contacted the original owner(K.CS) of the file. And he willingly shared the file. You can download it from the google drive.

I just came home now, so I haven't used it yet. But I think we've just found the missing piece.

Awesome, thanks a ton! Will try it out for sure.
15 Mar 2022, 17:34 PM

Good news MMX!
I contacted the original owner(K.CS) of the file. And he willingly shared the file. You can download it from the google drive.

I just came home now, so I haven't used it yet. But I think we've just found the missing piece.

Absolutely perfect.

Will try and see stats. Do
8 Aug 2022, 17:15 PM

"Infantry_vickers_k_machine_gun_mp.txt" says otherwise.

| | moving: {
| | | accuracy_multiplier: 0.25f;
| | | burst_multiplier: 0.75f;
| | | cooldown_multiplier: 0.75f;
| | | disable_moving_firing: false;
| | | moving_end_time: 0f;
| | | moving_start_time: 0f;
| | };

Yo, how have you been able to get these data so well described from the current version of the game?
Thanks
MMX
9 Aug 2022, 15:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Aug 2022, 17:15 PMpagep

Yo, how have you been able to get these data so well described from the current version of the game?
Thanks

Just to chime in here quickly since I've already managed to extract the live stats using the tool leithianz provided a couple of posts earlier..

The process is realtively simple. All you need to do is to extract the attribute.sga in the game directory using the official mod tools. This will leave you with a bunch of .rgd files for every unit, ability, etc. that can be translated into something readable like .txt via the .rgd converter mentioned above.

A bit of a hassle if you want to do it for every unit in the game, but as long as you're only after the latest changes it's not too much work. Feel free to PM me if you need any more info.
10 Aug 2022, 10:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2022, 15:51 PMMMX

Just to chime in here quickly since I've already managed to extract the live stats using the tool leithianz provided a couple of posts earlier..

The process is realtively simple. All you need to do is to extract the attribute.sga in the game directory using the official mod tools. This will leave you with a bunch of .rgd files for every unit, ability, etc. that can be translated into something readable like .txt via the .rgd converter mentioned above.

A bit of a hassle if you want to do it for every unit in the game, but as long as you're only after the latest changes it's not too much work. Feel free to PM me if you need any more info.

Yeah, so I am able to export it to .xml but I don't get the description of the values so great. Let me PM you .
10 Aug 2022, 21:34 PM

The difference was in the hash file, there is one for COH in the drive. I updated my files and steps are here if anyone is interested in exporting the values themselves https://github.com/cohstats/coh2stats/tree/master/scripts#how-to-extract-the-current-game-data
MMX
11 Aug 2022, 11:56 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2022, 21:34 PMpagep
The difference was in the hash file, there is one for COH in the drive. I updated my files and steps are here if anyone is interested in exporting the values themselves https://github.com/cohstats/coh2stats/tree/master/scripts#how-to-extract-the-current-game-data

Great guide, I'm sure this will prove very useful for anyone interested in some stats-digging.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS