Login

russian armor

Make Multiplayer COH3 free to play to save the franchise.

12 Mar 2022, 12:05 PM

lmao i'm just saying my preference you're pathetic thinking that even that is despicable.

It's way more fun talking about COH in general than playing it, so there you go. If we follow your idiotic logic it's no fun talking about units, weapons, tanks in general since Relic will not be releasing another COH update.

Get a life, stop being so negative and depressed.

Have you seen me shutting down people on balance threads ? In fact i enjoy seeing posts that can actually make differences at least, unlike this one that the idea is so insufferable that i have to waste my time log in and comment ? Your preference ? Why should i respect your preference when you dont respect others judging on your replies to anyone that have opposite opinions, having preference means listen to others opinion and discussing it not downright insulting them, if you cant accept others opinion and tries so hard to make yours right then its more like convincing, not preference, watching you insulting people makes me think that you're the one that should get a life.
12 Mar 2022, 17:32 PM

Free or not I will not be buying Coh3.

Well, I might buy it just so I can have the pleasure of uninstalling it :snfPeter:
12 Mar 2022, 18:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Mar 2022, 17:32 PMRosbone
Free or not I will not be buying Coh3.

Well, I might buy it just so I can have the pleasure of uninstalling it :snfPeter:

Id like to think the .org community would pitch in together and buy it for you. Not because you need our help to buy it, but because we can't afford to lose one of our finest entertainers (and mapmakers)
12 Mar 2022, 20:04 PM

Id like to think the .org community would pitch in together and buy it for you. Not because you need our help to buy it, but because we can't afford to lose one of our finest entertainers (and mapmakers)

Why I do declare, this gives me the vapors <444>3
14 Mar 2022, 11:46 AM

Grim is not too wrong though.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment