Login

russian armor

I think Ost pioneers should lose their sight bonus

16 Mar 2022, 10:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2022, 09:24 AMEsxile

Once vet3, they are more durable than any other allied counterpart except for Cons that are at the same level of stupid design made by the modding team.
Modding team gave Ostheer most durable tanks associated with most durable mainline infantry and we're wondering why only Soviet which have been modified the same way by the same team is capable to fight it at tournament level.

Once again an Esxile post that contains excessive trolling and completely fake claims.

https://coh2.serealia.ca/#10

Riflemen: 5 man, 0.63 target size
Tommies: 5 man, 0.66 target size
Grenadiers: 4 man, 0.91 target target size with 20% damage reduction. They have the same effective hp vs explosives and way less vs small arms.

As usual, Esxile talking forum-approved rubbish. Yes, Grenadiers are really strong and imo the best mainline at most skill brackets. No, Grenadiers are not more durable than Allied mainlines because of literal stats.

16 Mar 2022, 11:28 AM

Once again an Esxile post that contains excessive trolling and completely fake claims.

Grenadiers: 4 man, 0.91 target target size with 20% damage reduction. They have the same effective hp vs explosives and way less vs small arms.

As usual, Esxile talking forum-approved rubbish. Yes, Grenadiers are really strong and imo the best mainline at most skill brackets. No, Grenadiers are not more durable than Allied mainlines because of literal stats.

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up.
16 Mar 2022, 12:56 PM

This part is not true AFAIK.

It is ineffeciant than less target size vs. small arms, but much effective vs explosives such as tank shots. Because those deals not with target hit but rather with radius damage. So better RA doesn't effect much vs. explosives.
16 Mar 2022, 13:36 PM

This part is not true AFAIK.

It is ineffeciant than less target size vs. small arms, but much effective vs explosives such as tank shots. Because those deals not with target hit but rather with radius damage. So better RA doesn't effect much vs. explosives.

He is talking about effective hit point vs explosives

In this case riflemen and tommies with 5 entities and 80 hp per entity have 400 EHP while grenadiers with 4 models 80 HP and 80% damage reduction also have the same EHP.

Grenadier and allied squad do have the same EHP vs explosives it is correct.
16 Mar 2022, 13:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2022, 13:36 PMVipper

In this case riflemen and tommies with 5 entities and 80 hp per entity have 400 EHP while grenadiers with 4 models 80 HP and 80% damage reduction also have the same EHP.

Oh, I see.
16 Mar 2022, 13:47 PM

Oh, I see.

happy that I could help.
16 Mar 2022, 14:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2022, 04:57 AMCODGUY

Because OST is the most babied faction on the game. They've been given so many advantages over the years that they were never intended to have.

Right now the best stock infantry units belong to OST. The LMG42 Grens with the early Panzergrens is more effective than BAR Riflemen, Bren Tommies, or Penals/7-man cons. It even beats out the Volks/Strums/Ober combo due to timing on Obers (and the lack of dual schreks).

This is hilarious when combined with the best MG in the game, T0 only 260mp. Mortar, and sniper too.

Babytalk again and again.

LMG42 Grens are very good but come on they are a 4 man squad which bleeds like hell. 1 single mortar can make playing wiht LMG blob only hell.

The only clear advantage OST has in 2022 balance is that they tech linearly with all the units. You can make AT without missing mortar, you can make sniper without missing MG etc.

Only in that aspect is OST """"OP"""" and nowhere else.
16 Mar 2022, 14:16 PM

Once vet3, they are more durable than any other allied counterpart except for Cons that are at the same level of stupid design made by the modding team.
Modding team gave Ostheer most durable tanks associated with most durable mainline infantry and we're wondering why only Soviet which have been modified the same way by the same team is capable to fight it at tournament level.

That's true.

I think the reason for that is that SOV vs OST is considered the "model" roundup if you will, and so they got the most in-depth treatment. It's mod's team too that they tried to make every other faction "like" SOV/OST and ended up creating Frankesteins that are neither good nor bad, just useless.
16 Mar 2022, 15:21 PM

Lol so much hate I can feel it, I feel... empowered, I dominate you, you're like a little dog glapping for some attention :).

I was excessive I admit it, but still 240mp 4men squad as durable as 280mp 5men squad is as a result more durable per entities. They stand impacts they shouldn't if they were balanced around being 4men squad and not simili 5men.
Then their RA is balanced around their cost and being long range unit.

I was still right my little dog.
16 Mar 2022, 15:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2022, 15:21 PMEsxile

Lol so much hate I can feel it, I feel... empowered, I dominate you, you're like a little dog glapping for some attention :).

I was still right my little dog.

What the fuck are you talking about bro?
16 Mar 2022, 16:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2022, 15:21 PMEsxile

https://www.reddit.com/r/cringe/
16 Mar 2022, 16:07 PM

What the fuck are you talking about bro?

https://www.reddit.com/r/cringe/

Sorry, that was a personal joke. But I laugh so hard reading him, couldn't resist. He hates me and can't reply to me without insult, everytime. I did something to him in the past I'm not aware of...
16 Mar 2022, 23:08 PM

Nope, completely incorrect. A 320hp squad that takes 20% less damage from explosives is now... a 400hp squad, just like Volks, Rifles, Vet 3 REs, Bolstered IS, etc.

Just saying it for you again, since either math or reading doesn't seem to be working
16 Mar 2022, 23:21 PM

So yeah, how bout them pios? Lol
17 Mar 2022, 02:14 AM

This thread is the epitome of cope.

You were complaining the OKW Half track dies in 2 shots, even though all half tracks die in 2 shots and the OKW variant has the advantage of smoke

Opinions discarded lmao
17 Mar 2022, 03:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2022, 13:36 PMVipper

wow thats a massive buff to grenadier.

that means each grenadier model has an effective 96 HP vs explosives. for comparison each infantry model has an effective 80HP vs explosives. mortars deal 80 dmg per direct shot, thus grens can survive a direct mortar shot.
17 Mar 2022, 08:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2022, 03:52 AMy3ivan

wow thats a massive buff to grenadier.

that means each grenadier model has an effective 96 HP vs explosives. for comparison each infantry model has an effective 80HP vs explosives. mortars deal 80 dmg per direct shot, thus grens can survive a direct mortar shot.

All entities can survive a mortar shot, the kill radius of mortars shell is 0.
18 Mar 2022, 02:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2022, 03:52 AMy3ivan
mortars deal 80 dmg per direct shot

Mortars didn't deal 80 damage to infantry when I joined in like 2019 so I can't even imagine when the last time you played was lmao.

EDIT: to infantry of course.
18 Mar 2022, 06:49 AM

Mortars didn't deal 80 damage to infantry when I joined in like 2019 so I can't even imagine when the last time you played was lmao.

EDIT: to infantry of course.

Mortars deal 80 dmg per shot.
18 Mar 2022, 09:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Mar 2022, 06:49 AMEsxile

Mortars deal 80 dmg per shot.

Only numerical.

The area that they do 80 damage to infatry is 0.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★