Login

russian armor

Not sure if balanced

• This thread is locked
30 Jan 2022, 17:05 PM

Has anybody noticed that 90% of games vs US are 0CP sniper pathfinder starts?

The OKW equivalent is 1 CP 60muni upgrade. You can't get right into the gae with them.

Then the Scotts come. 90% of games.
This can't be right, surely?

On another note, who decided the Brit.mortar pit needed a huge range heavy attack?? Can acid get that, please? It can brace, takes ages to take out down and has this huge team weapon wrecking attack too.

Oh and lastly, how is the British 5-man sub machinegun squad at 0cp balanced? Don't say "Sturms, lol", they wreck sturms and volks have no chance. "MG!" You say? They have smoke. Then phosphorous. Amazing balance, wow.

It feels like the community balance team are mostly jewish and can't stand the idea of the Germans having the upper hand.

Next patch, make sure you add some more 0CP abilities for Brits and USF 👍
30 Jan 2022, 17:12 PM

Given the mental diarrhea, I can safely say.

This is a proper manchild cringe post, holy shit. Most of this shit you wrote is a you problem lol.
30 Jan 2022, 20:07 PM

It feels like the community balance team are mostly jewish and can't stand the idea of the Germans having the upper hand.

The balance team can't stand the idea of the Germans having the upper hand, and I'll show you exactly why:

>50muni teller mines OHK-ing allied LVs
>PAK43 shooting through buildings, given a health buff to 960 a few patches ago
>LEFH with counter-barrage used to be able to track and shoot arty vehicles like the Katy/Priest/Sexton in the Fog of War
>The Panther existing as a 960HP,270armor TD with great pen/range and a blitz ability so it can turn into a F1.When used en-masse the only way to counter them is to spend 250+ muni on mines.
>The OKW Overwatch commandering existing(long-range howitzer, stuka AT loiter, elite inf with 50 sight that works well with KT, infantry combat boost etc)
>JT and Elephant being so broken since they released that the only way to counter them is to cheese
>Best HMG in the entire game at T0
>Best support weapons in the entire game whilst also being able to have cheap replaceable infantry(OST ostruppen)
>Pzwerfers that fire all of their rockets at once and are therefore harder to dodge/react to, making it the most likely to wipe squads
>OKW has the best elite infantry in the game, as a stock unit.
>Pzfusiliers with extra sight range come with a commander that has a Superheavy TD, whilst themselves arguably being overpowered.

I could go on but I made my point
30 Jan 2022, 21:23 PM

The balance team can't stand the idea of the Germans having the upper hand, and I'll show you exactly why:

>50muni teller mines OHK-ing allied LVs
>PAK43 shooting through buildings, given a health buff to 960 a few patches ago
>LEFH with counter-barrage used to be able to track and shoot arty vehicles like the Katy/Priest/Sexton in the Fog of War
>The Panther existing as a 960HP,270armor TD with great pen/range and a blitz ability so it can turn into a F1.When used en-masse the only way to counter them is to spend 250+ muni on mines.
>The OKW Overwatch commandering existing(long-range howitzer, stuka AT loiter, elite inf with 50 sight that works well with KT, infantry combat boost etc)
>JT and Elephant being so broken since they released that the only way to counter them is to cheese
>Best HMG in the entire game at T0
>Best support weapons in the entire game whilst also being able to have cheap replaceable infantry(OST ostruppen)
>Pzwerfers that fire all of their rockets at once and are therefore harder to dodge/react to, making it the most likely to wipe squads
>OKW has the best elite infantry in the game, as a stock unit.
>Pzfusiliers with extra sight range come with a commander that has a Superheavy TD, whilst themselves arguably being overpowered.

I could go on but I made my point

And hes exactly right, few he missed a few

Almost all axis call in or elite infantry also having snares, why almost no elite call in allied infantry do. That way they cant be punished by vehicles. And further making allied mediums useless.

Ost turbo mortar that can literally counter brits on most maps by its self.

Maps our wonderfull balance team created that are perfectly set up for axis mg arcs, promote no flanking, green cover that always promotes axis at the start sinply rush sturms or pios to it why you cant really assault it so they have time to set up mgs or blob volks

Using kubel to push allied infantry out of cover especially vs brits and there is nothing you can really do about it at the start
30 Jan 2022, 21:33 PM

Oh yes and the super efficient vehicles and units that cost you almost twice the resources to properly counter you dont even have enough pop to be able to really.
30 Jan 2022, 22:12 PM

bait thread
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight