Login

russian armor

Has anyone noticed Grenadiers are really good?

PAGES (8)down
18 Apr 2022, 13:25 PM

Grens are fine. So are conscripts and volks. It's just UKF and USF being literally clown factions with massive gaps like no snares for UKF and terrible map pool for USF Rifles.
18 Apr 2022, 13:33 PM

If Grens get snares for LVs to not rape them, why isn't that the case for IS?
I can hear some arbitrary arguments coming my way about them somehow needing that to stay balanced.

I'd appreciate it if you give a disclaimer that you're a axis fanboy yourself before you call Katukov a allied one

Literally ask the balance team about that.
18 Apr 2022, 13:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Apr 2022, 08:44 AMVipper

Are you claiming that Calliope commanders are "dead" and no one uses them?
Do you have anything to back that claim?

Why in your opinion is the Calliope the most durable rocket launcher "extremely risky to use"?

What does that have to do with Grenadiers?

rip rip rip thread you were good:hijack:
19 Apr 2022, 08:17 AM

Ost giga stomping UKF? A coh2 classic!
19 Apr 2022, 15:30 PM

lmao it's not OST's fault that UKF don't have mainline snares or decent enough force multipliers.
19 Apr 2022, 16:57 PM

you don't understand, there is a point in the game where 270 manpower beats a 240 manpower 60 muni squad once they spend around 50 fuel, ~300 manpower and around ~90 munitions on pure side teching
19 Apr 2022, 17:22 PM

lmao it's not OST's fault that UKF don't have mainline snares or decent enough force multipliers.

It’s definitely not Ost’s fault. UKF was/is a horribly designed cheese faction that got all its cheese patched out so now it’s just bad.
19 Apr 2022, 21:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Apr 2022, 16:57 PMKatukov

you don't understand, there is a point in the game where 270 manpower beats a 240 manpower 60 muni squad once they spend around 50 fuel, ~300 manpower and around ~90 munitions on pure side teching

Instead of whining, let's think about what realistically can be done about this:
  • If you seriously believe that it's a good idea to remove snares and every other difference in combat performace from grens (or any axis mainline for that matter) just so you can even things out with UKF and get that """balance""" you are worse than a retard, you're a threat to society.
  • If you argue that UKF needs buffs you are just a simpleton since no update is coming if I am correct.

So, realistically, what's the point?
22 Apr 2022, 05:17 AM

So for a mainline to have all the necessary tools to deal with small arms fire is "too advantageous"?

Dafuq
I'm talking about mainline infantry who has the best tools. (Not including those locked behind commanders).
And on top of that, already supported by some of the best starting support weapons (Again, not including those locked by commanders).
Why should they continue to be as cheap as they are?
26 Apr 2022, 14:49 PM

Dafuq
I'm talking about mainline infantry who has the best tools. (Not including those locked behind commanders).
And on top of that, already supported by some of the best starting support weapons (Again, not including those locked by commanders).
Why should they continue to be as cheap as they are?

What you are insinuating with cleverly hidden retarded language is to remove fausts from grens because IS do not "have" them, which is the epitome of stupidity.
26 Apr 2022, 14:59 PM

What you are insinuating with cleverly hidden retarded language is to remove fausts from grens because IS do not "have" them, which is the epitome of stupidity.

nobody considers grens to be op because of their faust but because they have been eternally used for LMG a move blobbing

stop sperging about le fausts being the prime issue
26 Apr 2022, 15:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2022, 14:59 PMKatukov

nobody considers grens to be op because of their faust but because they have been eternally used for LMG a move blobbing

No you stop sperging about a 4man squad which has a decent weapon.

The ancient balance between OST and SOV should never be altered. Especially to appease idiotic faction-designs like USF/UKF.
26 Apr 2022, 15:32 PM

The ancient balance between OST and SOV should never be altered. Especially to appease idiotic faction-designs like USF/UKF.

You realize we are way past the point of that happening, right?

And OKW had hilariously awful design too, not sure why you're leaving them out. The first two WFA factions forced most of the EFAs largest changes
26 Apr 2022, 16:11 PM

You realize we are way past the point of that happening, right?

And OKW had hilariously awful design too, not sure why you're leaving them out. The first two WFA factions forced most of the EFAs largest changes

I agree with you, but it could have been WAY worse if the balance team/relic/whoever is responsible for changes heard everyone.

Just scroll back up this thread, you are going to see people advocating removing fausts and LMG42 from grens because ""they are way too tooled-up in comparison with IS/Riflemen".

26 Apr 2022, 17:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2022, 14:59 PMKatukov

No, that's just your rank 5000 4v4 brain speaking.

Gren faust range is fking OP.

Grens were unplayably bad a few years ago, so I wouldn't call that "eternal". But they are definitely cancerous right now.
28 Apr 2022, 13:41 PM

lmao
I've never implied grens should lose their snares, nor do I believe that. 😂 The only epitome of stupidity here is purposely misinterpret my post. I said grens have the best snare, and their range is stupid af

Idk how I can further dumb down my post to say that the a squad that has the best (again not including things locked behind commanders) equipment out of all 5 factions should cost a little more than 240mp

idk how I can dumb this down further, srsly
3 May 2022, 16:14 PM

grens has some wind up time with its LMG upgrade, makes them less efficient in trading against offensive allies .

they are not that good, basically a more mobile MG42 unit.
7 May 2022, 22:58 PM

Grens are pretty disgusting tbh. Zero skill to use. A blob of LMG42s can melt MGs, no flanking required. Are they OP? Hard to say. Can anyone with a sub 50 IQ use them to great effect? Absolutely.
8 May 2022, 18:06 PM

they are not that good, basically a more mobile MG42 unit.

Bruh.

9 May 2022, 02:58 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 May 2022, 18:06 PMGrim

Bruh.

yes like MG42, grens need to fire stationary and shitty wind up/down time. Grens cant do chase down wipes.

Grens are in good spot now, fine but nothing OP

to have that massed LMG blob, you are open to so many counters in 2v2.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS