Login

russian armor

Can we make campaign pvp happen ?

21 Jan 2022, 05:06 AM

Since the campaign has taken the style of total war, your thoughts on having pvp engagements ? Here is how it works, when you attack an enemy company or getting attacked, you have options to whether choose to match to a human player or fight AI normaly. Anyway, this isn't new at all because i saw it in shogun 2 which there's this kind of option so i thought it would be cool if it's in coh3. wouldn't work if there's low playerbase anyway..
21 Jan 2022, 07:33 AM

Hmmm I like the idea. Haven't played any total war games so far, but is it possible to do the entire campaign map pvp aka have another player instead of the AI for all encounters?
21 Jan 2022, 08:04 AM

Hmmm I like the idea. Haven't played any total war games so far, but is it possible to do the entire campaign map pvp aka have another player instead of the AI for all encounters?

I only can imagine campaign coop because fully pvp campaign would be irritating and long since its turn based
21 Jan 2022, 08:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jan 2022, 08:04 AMteckins

I only can imagine campaign coop because fully pvp campaign would be irritating and long since its turn based

Could work if you allow people to save and resume the campaign so you can play over several days.
22 Jan 2022, 04:50 AM
Senior Editor Badge

With the type of campaign they're testing out I think it's possible. Italy might be better suited for a co-op campaign but I think a slightly earlier war North African campaign map could work well too! There was a lot of see-sawing before Operation Torch fundamentally shifted the balance.

I'd love to see multiplayer campaign. It's been in the Total War series since Empire (2009). I don't see a reason why it can't be in coh3 in 2022.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★