Login

russian armor

How to make so that specific squad can only be deployed once

29 Dec 2021, 13:50 PM

In attribute editor i've made custom squad consisting of one person that shoots tank weapon. I really want to make it spawn only once like king tiger or jager squad. please help me.
29 Dec 2021, 15:56 PM

In attribute editor i've made custom squad consisting of one person that shoots tank weapon. I really want to make it spawn only once like king tiger or jager squad. please help me.

to specify, you want the squad to be built or called in ? And you want to make it that the unit cant be replaced event when it die ?
29 Dec 2021, 16:13 PM

to specify, you want the squad to be built or called in ? And you want to make it that the unit cant be replaced event when it die ?

I want it to be built in from the building and you can't build another one until the original dies like american major, is there an option for this in attribute editor?
30 Dec 2021, 05:03 AM

I want it to be built in from the building and you can't build another one until the original dies like american major, is there an option for this in attribute editor?

Then it's can be done. In the squad_requirement_ext, you add a line of required_squad, set the squad name to that own squad and set max_squad_cap to 1.
30 Dec 2021, 10:31 AM

Then it's can be done. In the squad_requirement_ext, you add a line of required_squad, set the squad name to that own squad and set max_squad_cap to 1.

Thank you very much.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS