Login

russian armor

If we are getting stricter with the guidelines

7 Dec 2021, 23:00 PM

If Kimbo gets a perma ban for breaking the games guidelines and ruining peoples joy.

I demand a perma ban for the balanceteam as well for ruining my game expericence, strong suspiciously, on purpose

Thanks for your attention
7 Dec 2021, 23:29 PM

Curious, why did kimbo get banned (what did he do)

and which faction do you play?
8 Dec 2021, 10:36 AM

Curious, why did kimbo get banned (what did he do)

https://www.coh2.org/topic/109745/am-i-crazy-or-is-relic-bunch-of-assholes

He got banned for changing his name to isildur or one of the others and played with a cheese strat or something and whatever mods are on that game finally decided to enforce their rule against impersonation nobody's heard of because they don't enforce it.

Plus he was playing with a suspected cheater but supposedly that's not the reason according to the ban team. (Because it's not actually against the rules.)

It's a long thread I'm not really entirely sure. That's just the gist I got from skimming it a week ago.
8 Dec 2021, 10:53 AM

Ah. Just skipped to the end. Seems to me they're finally just saying they were looking for a passable reason to permaban Kimbo because they didn't like him. Typical mod behavior lmao.
8 Dec 2021, 11:01 AM

Actually, disregard because Kimbo did say some nasty shit to Sturmpanther, making threats and dumb shit. As far as the in-game ban is concerned, it's just an excuse for mods to get rid of someone they don't like.

After that the dude was pissed and started threatening mods. Can't really defend that one.
8 Dec 2021, 14:01 PM

Unbelievably based Marcel
8 Dec 2021, 19:00 PM

Actually, disregard because Kimbo did say some nasty shit to Sturmpanther, making threats and dumb shit. As far as the in-game ban is concerned, it's just an excuse for mods to get rid of someone they don't like.

After that the dude was pissed and started threatening mods. Can't really defend that one.

im pretty sure whatever he said to them is entirely justified for the sole reason that its the coh2 org mods that he spat on
9 Dec 2021, 11:05 AM

im pretty sure whatever he said to them is entirely justified for the sole reason that its the coh2 org mods that he spat on

As much as I dislike mods it's kinda inexcusable when you're telling someone "how about I come over to your house and break your nose. your address shouldn't be too hard to find". At a certain point it goes from smack talk to dude it's just a game.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight