Login

russian armor

Armor Company - Can't dispatch Assault Engineers

1 Dec 2021, 20:34 PM

I'm using my custom mod that doesn't change anything about the Assault Engineers or the commander or commander abilities.
But for some reason, when I'm playing with the Armor Company commander, I can't dispatch Assault Engineers (his first ability)
it just says "Requires:" and there's nothing. I tried looking through my whole mod but I can't find the reason why I can't dispatch them. I can dispatch anything else with other commanders (like Rangers for example) but I can't dispatch the Assault Engineers.
When I test it on the vanilla game, all I need is the Armor Company commander, wait for a few seconds and I can dispatch them. When I test it with my mod, it always says "Requires:"
Any help please?
3 Dec 2021, 09:47 AM
Modmaker Badge

I don't know the specific cause of your problem perhaps some change between when mod tools was last updated and now. This can easily be tested.

1. Clone the assault_engineer_squad_mp in sbps and label everything under squad_requirement_ext>ui_name. This should let you know specifically what the issue is.

2. If the requirements for the ability are still blank clone the assault_engineer_dispatch in abilities category. Label the requirements as well.

Once you know what the problem is it should be fairly simple to fix it. Hopefully this points you in the right direction.
3 Dec 2021, 10:03 AM

I don't know the specific cause of your problem perhaps some change between when mod tools was last updated and now. This can easily be tested.

1. Clone the assault_engineer_squad_mp in sbps and label everything under squad_requirement_ext>ui_name. This should let you know specifically what the issue is.

2. If the requirements for the ability are still blank clone the assault_engineer_dispatch in abilities category. Label the requirements as well.

Once you know what the problem is it should be fairly simple to fix it. Hopefully this points you in the right direction.

Option 2. worked, thanks!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS