Login

russian armor

Am I crazy or is relic bunch of assholes?

• This thread is locked
PAGES (5)down
7 Dec 2021, 06:04 AM

What court of law? What evidence? How does anything we say in here change Relic's ban?

I am not talking about Kimbos ban. I said in the first post "I understand there is probably more to it.". Meaning I am sure Relic had good reason to ban Kimbo. Multiple infractions and threatening community members etc.

I am just pointing out That post is not enough to ban someone in the context of us readers. Because people say I will break your nose every 20 minutes in most casual conversation.

Someone walks into your office then makes that face babies make when they are shitting. What do you say? "Dont you dare fart in here or I will break your nose!"

We as a species have this innate ability to ignore the facts or use logic when something like this is presented. This #MeToo cancel culture is retarded.

I have seen it when doing Jury Duty. These people wanted to send some guy away for a long time as a dealer because he had a lot drugs on him. I had to stop them (talk them down) from doing it because there was ZERO proof he was selling anything. In fact they found the drugs because he was so wasted on them his girl friend called an ambulance. And when the police showed up first to help, he wanted to bring all of his drugs with him to the hospital. So they had no choice but to arrest the doofus. It scares the shit out of me, that dude could have done hard time if I wasnt there to stop it. When were done the judge talked to us. He said "You did the right thing they had no evidence at all. It was a new thing they were trying out".
7 Dec 2021, 06:07 AM

... the outcome would have been the same even if he had farted in a movie theater and got caught.

Theres the Gaddafi we all know and love MVGame Sir!
7 Dec 2021, 06:22 AM
Benefactor 355

I am not talking about Kimbos ban. I said in the first post "I understand there is probably more to it.". Meaning I am sure Relic had good reason to ban Kimbo. Multiple infractions and threatening community members etc.

I am just pointing out That post is not enough to ban someone in the context of us readers. Because people say I will break your nose every 20 minutes in most casual conversation.

Someone walks into your office then makes that face babies make when they are shitting. What do you say? "Dont you dare fart in here or I will break your nose!"

We as a species have this innate ability to ignore the facts or use logic when something like this is presented. This #MeToo cancel culture is retarded.

I have seen it when doing Jury Duty. These people wanted to send some guy away for a long time as a dealer because he had a lot drugs on him. I had to stop them (talk them down) from doing it because there was ZERO proof he was selling anything. In fact they found the drugs because he was so wasted on them his girl friend called an ambulance. And when the police showed up first to help, he wanted to bring all of his drugs with him to the hospital. So they had no choice but to arrest the doofus. It scares the shit out of me, that dude could have done hard time if I wasnt there to stop it. When were done the judge talked to us. He said "You did the right thing they had no evidence at all. It was a new thing they were trying out".

Do you seriously think that Kimbo who is the king of leaking private messages out of context would not respond by now in a lengthy rebuttal showing any hypothetical Sturmpanther threats? C'mon man
7 Dec 2021, 06:31 AM

Do you seriously think that Kimbo who is the king of leaking private messages out of context would not respond by now in a lengthy rebuttal showing any hypothetical Sturmpanther threats? C'mon man

LOL I agree. But I was thinking of this earlier. At what point does being banned from Coh2 and ML also extend to this website?
MMX
7 Dec 2021, 06:48 AM

[...] Because people say I will break your nose every 20 minutes in most casual conversation.

[...]

You see, this is exactly what I don't get. Not sure if this is simply a result of cultural differences in general, or upbringing / socialization in particular, but I would certainly not voice or text thinly veiled threats to come to someone's home and break their nose in three different ways - no matter what context and no matter if in real life or online.

Now I agree this, seen as an isolated event, isn't something anyone should be perma-banned for (and I doubt that is the case here anyway, as there's obiously a lot more backstory that led to the ban). Still, I also fail to grasp how anyone can defend these screenshots as harmless chit chat that could have been exchanged as part of normal everyday conversation.
7 Dec 2021, 11:14 AM

That post is not enough to ban someone

It wasnt the post which led to bad. It was the post which gave reason to finnaly ban him. This is pointless discussing how bad the words was, when he was clearly banned just because he behaved like an ass back in previously.

Whole thing is not done "by the book", its just the community getting rid of a guy with bad reputation, who pissed a lot of people off.

I highly doubt if any, even top player, would PM Sturm or AE that he will go medieval on their asses, would have resieved a ban. ML ban maybe, depends on pride, but not the gameban.

Kimbo on the other hand, behaved like an asshole, had history of bans and suspensions, people got tired of him and wanted him banned, he gave them a reason which cound be interpreted as an violation worth permaban. And he got it. Joke or not, seriously or not, it doesnt matter.
7 Dec 2021, 11:31 AM

maybe we should pardon the polish mafia (kimbo, capt price) due to this game being WW2 themed and poland was wronged (invaded). we gave the jews Israel, maybe be we should be lenient to them, ww2 can traumatize individuals on the cellular level
7 Dec 2021, 16:44 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

You guys scare me sometimes.

I am saying in a court of law:
- We have no motive for Kimbo to say what he said.
- We do not have proof of any discussion before this post.

Therefore at face value (meaning without any other context) this post should not be something to get you banned.

What we can GUESS is Sturmpanther reported Kimbo. Kimbo got pissed and called him out.

But from the evidence we KNOW AS FACT POSTED HERE RIGHT NOW, it is just as likely they are steamy hot lovers in gimp suits praying to a Flying Spaghetti Monster and have a dead/live cat in a box. That is just as viable of an explaination from the facts presented.

Motive: I was also wondering about it. Thats why I asked. Some hours later i found it out. The reason was, because to his 1 month ban for using Luvnest name and playing with seeking smurf together rank game, he was ban dodging and got more bans for that. He saw that relic got him again and went aggro on me.
Funfact 1:
Elpern reported him, because kimbo was so "smart" to snipe as banned person in elpern stream lol
Funfact 2:
Relic is doing the bans not me

If there would be any PM, where i talk "shit" to kimbo, you can be sure he had post it already :)

And about all,
It said clear in the text message about the screenshot that kimbo has a very long list of relic bans and community bans already. When other people heared/ saw this, they asked me, why the hell is kimbo not permabanned yet at all after doing all this shit over the years.

Btw, anyone else got flashbacks?
#CaptainSPrice

7 Dec 2021, 17:58 PM

... he was ban dodging and got more bans for that. He saw that relic got him again and went aggro on me.
Funfact 1:
Elpern reported him, because kimbo was so "smart" to snipe as banned person in elpern stream lol

Thank you. Just as I kept saying "WE dont know what happened from the ML post alone".
7 Dec 2021, 22:12 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

No need for this to turn into a mudslinging competition.

/locked
PAGES (5)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight