Login

russian armor

Ez8 and most shermans suck

25 Nov 2021, 01:54 AM

Radionet needs to come back to ALLL sherman tanks use to have it nobody payed attention to this but that was the huge nerf to all versions and they knew it, our TERRIFIC community balance team that if you played on any 4v4 map they ever made you you would realize its designed for the mg42 and 34 arcs and most other maps knew radionet was a huge nerf to all shermans. Radionet killed syngergy with sherman packs it gave a speed boost and faster fire rate when paired which makes a difference so they cant just be chased down by a panther everytime. Ez8 was also made slower in the a past previous patch and given a worthless armor or hp buff cant remember but it was an indirect nerf making it panther bait. Never was case before and much more dangerous when it has better speed and mobility check it with the rest of the shermans its slower then all of them and worse acceleration and should at least as fast as panther if not faster (it hs way less hp and armor and is more prone to snares argue why it shouldnt its a medium. Not even considering blitzkrieg that guarantees ez8 dies almost guaranteed
25 Nov 2021, 01:59 AM

Because that how they force us to go with M36, M8 pathfinder and Caliiop :D
25 Nov 2021, 02:02 AM

Basicly exactly then complain about that because they neefed the alternative shermans versions with the radionet nerf
25 Nov 2021, 02:09 AM

Check what radionet did someone thats a stat person and you will see it was basicly a vetranency nerf and it nerfed shermans because what happened if you had good micro and kept one sherman alive it would basicly make other shermans vet in the radious of them making them later game efficient and made them viable. Sorry but any version stock sherman past idk 15 mins worthless. Only exception i see is 1v1 i guess as if okw isnt capable of blobing 2 rakatens and death killing a sherman because it drove too far fwd to back up in time for second salvo, but apparently rak never hits first time which i find pretty are unless its a light vehicle and i believe is intended
25 Nov 2021, 02:39 AM

Make Pershine be default heavy unit for USF,and Sherman will be good helper.
25 Nov 2021, 03:38 AM

If im not wron it also worked with most shermans used in conjuction with teamates further making it a huge nerf to allied 4v4 i believe maybe the 105 didnt have it but think even FF had it for a time
25 Nov 2021, 05:00 AM

USF has a lot of useless Sherman variants. Not that they aren't good tanks on their own but they don't scale and quickly get outgunned.
MMX
25 Nov 2021, 05:00 AM

IIRC only the E8 lost access to radio net and got compensated elsewhere for it? So I'm not sure how this affects the other Sherman variants, which still benefit from Radio net as usual?
25 Nov 2021, 05:13 AM

No no shermans do theh got rid of it across the board its a hidden nerf that relic invented radio net because it purposely works in team games etc to make shermans viable
25 Nov 2021, 05:15 AM

Nerfed by “community balance team” relic had it on almost every sherman because it was built to exist
MMX
25 Nov 2021, 05:30 AM

not sure what you're implying here but last time i checked (which was quite a while ago, admittedly) radio net worked fine on any sherman that had it as their vet1 ability. and to my knowledge only the e8 (and maybe the dozer?) lost access to it in one of the recent patches, or did i miss sth here?
25 Nov 2021, 05:36 AM

Ive not seen a radio benefit on a sherman at least a year
25 Nov 2021, 05:38 AM

Stat person look up radio benefit nerfs i do not even remember a buff, i think some people had no idea what it did, i would rush a reg sherman vet it then change crew to the first ez8 boom instant 1 or 2 star ez8
25 Nov 2021, 05:44 AM

Pretty sure it even existed 9n m4c lend lease sherman, no long a valid strat once radio net left,
25 Nov 2021, 06:00 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2021, 05:30 AMMMX
not sure what you're implying here but last time i checked (which was quite a while ago, admittedly) radio net worked fine on any sherman that had it as their vet1 ability. and to my knowledge only the e8 (and maybe the dozer?) lost access to it in one of the recent patches, or did i miss sth here?

Listen man it use to put a symol above your tank when it had speed boost from radio net always had that until radionet left, it like allied blitkreig, it happened to every sherman with a vet one around it, also put one in the units portrait you tell me if its still there ok and if it is dosent work. They would also all shermans in range fire twice as fast thats why it was viable using shermans, you do me a favor and try flanking a jagt on almost any 4v4 map and i bet jagdt survives even if jt was a blind flank or they are incredibly stupid and didnt back its azz into a corner while snares and shreks take out all your tanks like candy

Thats why we allllllll use td spam only thing that CAN work maybe only if they made a mistake or epic teamwork call ins
25 Nov 2021, 06:07 AM

No idea about the ability, since I build Sherman into Jackson, but E8 lost its "radio net" for "focused gunnery" that increases range and penetration. Pretty much a 1v1 unit now.
25 Nov 2021, 06:32 AM

No idea about the ability, since I build Sherman into Jackson, but E8 lost its "radio net" for "focused gunnery" that increases range and penetration. Pretty much a 1v1 unit now.

Oh a micro intensive ability that gives almost zero resualts for its role hahahaha, it so un reliable thr shells i expect to pen a panther dont and the ones that do arent suppose to suck at killing infantry so you tell me or go use it
25 Nov 2021, 06:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2021, 06:00 AMRocket

Listen man it use to put a symol above your tank when it had speed boost from radio net

The crosshair symbol?
MMX
25 Nov 2021, 07:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2021, 06:32 AMRocket

Oh a micro intensive ability that gives almost zero resualts for its role hahahaha [...]

it's a simple ability toggle... how much less micro-intensive do you want it to be?
25 Nov 2021, 07:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2021, 07:04 AMMMX

it's a simple ability toggle... how much less micro-intensive do you want it to be?

Wrong reset reload time its not as simple, why cant a single love the stats person give me stats and a theory on what shermans lost with radio net? Kaitof not up yet
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★