Login

russian armor

Some Soviet vehicle abilities change ideas.

5 Nov 2021, 04:12 AM

Focus on SU76 and T34/76 and T34/85.

For SU76,still about damage at late game,looks like someone think SU76 got 160 damage too OP,so I think maybe could replace the ambush ability be Fire Position like COH1 PE MD3,have switch mode ability,when use this ability will make SU76 can not move,but will increase rotation rate and reload faster.Also have different Vet bonus for this ability,like Vet1 will have ambush when use this ability,Vet2 will increase damage to 160 when use this ability.

For T34/85,I think it should replace RAM ability by some new ability,T34/85 too expensive and RAM already NERF,I don't think someone like use T34/85 to RAM....I think it could have new ability like KT spearhead,call it Breakthrough mode for now(“follow their tracks to victory”),when swicht to breakthrough mode,T34/85 only can shot enemy at fornt like KT spearhead,increase sight to 45 but only have front sight like JP4,and reduce all move speed,but main gun and MG will fire faster.

Last for T34/76 RAM ability,I think it NERF too much,maybe could deal different effect for different target.
For light armor,target light armor will be Main Gun Destroyed and Immobilized,T34/76 will stun few second and have engine damage.
For medium tank,target medium tank will have engine damage and stun few second,T34/76 will stun few second and Immobilized,but still could use main gun.
For heavy tank not change.
18 Nov 2021, 20:23 PM

Focus on SU76 and T34/76 and T34/85.

For SU76,still about damage at late game,looks like someone think SU76 got 160 damage too OP,so I think maybe could replace the ambush ability be Fire Position like COH1 PE MD3,have switch mode ability,when use this ability will make SU76 can not move,but will increase rotation rate and reload faster.Also have different Vet bonus for this ability,like Vet1 will have ambush when use this ability,Vet2 will increase damage to 160 when use this ability.

For T34/85,I think it should replace RAM ability by some new ability,T34/85 too expensive and RAM already NERF,I don't think someone like use T34/85 to RAM....I think it could have new ability like KT spearhead,call it Breakthrough mode for now(“follow their tracks to victory”),when swicht to breakthrough mode,T34/85 only can shot enemy at fornt like KT spearhead,increase sight to 45 but only have front sight like JP4,and reduce all move speed,but main gun and MG will fire faster.

Last for T34/76 RAM ability,I think it NERF too much,maybe could deal different effect for different target.
For light armor,target light armor will be Main Gun Destroyed and Immobilized,T34/76 will stun few second and have engine damage.
For medium tank,target medium tank will have engine damage and stun few second,T34/76 will stun few second and Immobilized,but still could use main gun.
For heavy tank not change.

Why on earth do you want to change the 85 into an unholy T34/ JP4 combo?
19 Nov 2021, 00:55 AM

Why on earth do you want to change the 85 into an unholy T34/ JP4 combo?

At least T34/85 should not still have RAM,too waste and useless.
19 Nov 2021, 05:50 AM

For many years there has been this conversation about the fact that the Soviet 1st veteran ability or Ram ability is useless. The T-34-76 clearly needs something like "Fire and Maneuver" - acceleration to make it a flank tank and the T-34-85 needs smoke bombs to improve its survivability to emphasize its premium doctrinal nature.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★