Login

russian armor

Can the stugs stun ability not require vet

13 Oct 2021, 15:48 PM

I mean it is not mobile, but the PaK's stun is pretty good.
I'd say Ost has overall decent stopping power available with their PaKs and Fausts, not sure why the StuG blind (/or do you want a real stun?) needs to be available earlier.
On the other hand I also don't think that the change would cause a lot of issues, since the StuG is not a preferred TD anyway.

Here's the thing, At late game with all the chaos your paks can get decrewed(pretty easily) so does you mobile stun option. In it's not like you can buy your way out of that.
I see both blind and stun as in the same boat.
To be fair it's not specificly the stug I wan't to buff it's just that I wan't something that can give that option an is always available either weak and risky to use or decent but expensive.

13 Oct 2021, 15:50 PM

So you want the StUG's ability to be changed to a stun and not a blind then.
I see stun and blind as being in the same boat... so..... keep it change it doesn't matter.
13 Oct 2021, 17:12 PM

I see stun and blind as being in the same boat... so..... keep it change it doesn't matter.

Ok. It's just you keep calling the blind "stun" so was thinking perhaps you wanted a stun instead.
13 Oct 2021, 20:06 PM

To have a mobile stun available always. When I play allies I have the option of have mobile vehicle stuns be it guards with dp(always good to have at any stage if you can afford it), AEC/Stuart(not really ideal at late game though), Tulips(Expensive but you can have this and it's under your control). Again at late game mobile stuns that doesn't have an uncontrollable time delay on when can you use it.

What does any of this have to do with the stug? You've given no reason for why the stug isn't good enough as is

"Because allies have it" is not a good argument. Especially when it's something as arbitrary as the category you made up here
14 Oct 2021, 03:25 AM

What does any of this have to do with the stug? You've given no reason for why the stug isn't good enough as is

"Because allies have it" is not a good argument. Especially when it's something as arbitrary as the category you made up here

It has nothing to do with the Stug in particular. Giving a stun type ability to any unit that doesn't require vet would do.
14 Oct 2021, 07:22 AM

It has nothing to do with the Stug in particular. Giving a stun type ability to any unit that doesn't require vet would do.

Let's give it to the pgren with schrek!
14 Oct 2021, 10:19 AM

Can't you still attack ground with blind? I guess it works good on something with machineguns, like KV1 or Sherman. But if you use it vs TD, you can still attack ground.

Imo if vet requirements were removed, the unit may actually be a meta. Imagine diving t34 and you just blindshot it decreasing its dps drastically. Not sure if it is not going to be too much though.
14 Oct 2021, 12:47 PM

Can't you still attack ground with blind? I guess it works good on something with machineguns, like KV1 or Sherman. But if you use it vs TD, you can still attack ground.

Imo if vet requirements were removed, the unit may actually be a meta. Imagine diving t34 and you just blindshot it decreasing its dps drastically. Not sure if it is not going to be too much though.

que this exact same situation but instead its an AEC stopping a tank in it's tracks.

why would you attack ground with stun shot though? + a stug can already more or less solo a t-34/76 without needing the stun shot in the first place, stunning it and having any AT as support is just a very likely secure
14 Oct 2021, 18:54 PM

So you want to give a random buff to an Ostheer unit just cause you feel like it? No particular reason?

I mean, how about no? Buffs and nerfs should have a reason
15 Oct 2021, 03:01 AM

So you want to give a random buff to an Ostheer unit just cause you feel like it? No particular reason?

I mean, how about no? Buffs and nerfs should have a reason

Why don't you read and see the reason why.
15 Oct 2021, 04:04 AM

I did read. "Allies have it" is not a reason, especially when it's a made-up category like "mobile stuns"

If something needs a buff, then it's UP. For what reason do you think stug is UP?
15 Oct 2021, 11:37 AM

I did read. "Allies have it" is not a reason, especially when it's a made-up category like "mobile stuns"

If something needs a buff, then it's UP. For what reason do you think stug is UP?

It not made up category, it's more like a description of what it is.
Never said the stug was UP bro. It's just that the Stug came to mind first as it already has a stun type ability. I mean unit would you wanna give this ability to????? can you suggest giving another unit that already doesn't have his type of ability and then also not make it require vet. If you can think of something better than "then just don't suggest bro" then I'm ready to hear it.
15 Oct 2021, 13:02 PM

OST does not need any buff, because they are the best performing faction in the game. No need in pushing it more towards OP spectrum.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★