Login

russian armor

CoH3 and the tactical map

27 Sep 2021, 12:18 PM

Hello,

I really like using the tactical map in CoH2. Since I discovered it, it gives the game more tactical depth. On Twitch you see it a lot from pros, from average players it's mixed. Although I like it, I have the feeling that it is sometimes cumbersome to use. I've always hoped this feature would get some love for CoH3, in overview, handling, how it feels.
Haven't followed CoH3 development closely so far, has anything been said about the tactical map in multiplayer?
Would you guys like to see an improvement here as well?
Do you have your own experiences, ideas, wishes?

Edit:
Discovered a thread with the same topic, but it remained untouched. Would have expected that this feature is more popular. >.<
https://www.coh2.org/topic/108972/tactical-map-iteration-and-why-it-makes-the-coh-franchise
6 Oct 2021, 04:17 AM

I love Tactical map and it is a big part of How I play. I imagine it will still be in Coh3 considering it has been a staple feature of Coh1 and Coh2 and of course I certainly hope It will be In Coh3 and With whatever Additional Improvements and functionality they can add.
6 Oct 2021, 05:30 AM

I also like it but mapping it to numpad 0(on COH2) really kills it for me (since you need to use a third party to actually remap things on the game). So what i am saying is: please let us remap controls on COH3.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 22
Germany 634

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment