Login

russian armor

Countering pathfinder-->Mortar/50cal/ATG--->Scotts build?

26 Sep 2021, 22:55 PM

RE builds cover for 3-4 pathfinders to snipe. Pathfinders w/ zooks then spot for mortar/50cal/ATG. Is there a counter to this strat other than waiting for p4?
16 Oct 2021, 15:41 PM

RE builds cover for 3-4 pathfinders to snipe. Pathfinders w/ zooks then spot for mortar/50cal/ATG. Is there a counter to this strat other than waiting for p4?

Ive been having some success with using smoke. Use a squad to draw their fire then use a mortar to drop smoke right on top of them to keep them from firing. They have to move to fire again so this give you a bit of time to move in a tank or at gun or something.

This issue Ive been having is keeping my grens alive. I just started playing again after a few years off and the models drop super quick. I need to get gud XD
16 Oct 2021, 17:27 PM

i think someone already post a post like this. he said (CMIIW), its not pathfinder that's too strong, but the snowball effect that make this strat is hard to counter coz pathfinder can see and tactically battle anything from the start of the game
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 24
Peru 11
unknown 7
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %