Login

russian armor

Enforcement relic does not even review things well

• This thread is locked
22 Sep 2021, 11:31 AM

nothing what they've said in the beginning deserves a ban and most would have just moved on, focusing on winning the match, some would have joked around. But you straight up started directly insulting your opponent.

No way I'm gonna watch the whole shit show.

lmao. what a delusional folk!
"I can mock and playing at the same time/furry germans/ morons/etc." seem joke to you and me after replying them to their behvaior, "lame. noob/ I can fuk you 10000 times( because they don't play like an average player but mocks others)" seemed to be the starting point of me doing the flaming baiting ban?!

the replay is still in the computer and these folks did not focus winning and one evem rage quitted in the end.Stop gaslighting you crazy nuts. Mocking people in the beginning is obviously not a joke and who the hell are you to make that as standard for game playing which is taken to be joke?! that guy was so delusional that they had been calling me "furry germans" continuously".

I get it. Thieves and thieves make a nice brotherhood and so you don't see the faults of the real faulty

22 Sep 2021, 11:36 AM

lmao. what a delusional folk!
"I can mock and playing at the same time/furry germans/ morons/etc." seem joke to you and me after replying them to their behvaior, "lame. noob/ I can fuk you 10000 times( because they don't play like an average player but mocks others)" seemed to be the starting point of me doing the flaming baiting ban?!

the replay is still in the computer and these folks did not focus winning and one evem rage quitted in the end.Stop gaslighting you crazy nuts. Mocking people in the beginning is obviously not a joke and who the hell are you to make that as standard for game playing which is taken to be joke?! that guy was so delusional that they had been calling me "furry germans" continuously".

I get it. Thieves and thieves make a nice brotherhood and so you don't see the faults of the real faulty

you've already proven my point. Can't imagine you in the work environment.

Personally I play the game, not chatting simulator and if the guy is being rude I just report, while typing "ok" to his nonsense. You clearly have your own special way of doing things, just don't get carried away, I'm not your homie.
22 Sep 2021, 11:44 AM

Oh boy. Standard video of two idiots insulting each other.

I'm not sure what your point is. The other player was a dick to you. You've then been a dick to him. But only your opponent is at fault because "he said it first"? Really? I think this does not even work in kindergarden.

sorry bruh .. I know what you mean.
But do you think it is fair to tolerate such people that come to mock instead of playing. did you see that part of his line , "I can mock and playing at the same time/force me furry/furry germans. " ??? That should explain to you.Do you think that it characteristics of coh2 to be faacing random mockers every now and then in multiplayer games while to play v.s. random?
That player is not even a mature one.The matchmaking system is so broken that it fixes matches against these toxic newbies. Plus relic does not thoroughly review the replays or links of video.They did not even include a report button ingame( which means we have to continue playing while facing continuous mockery and insults.do we have to drop always then when we face such a thing? Then what about the global rank? >>>>>>>That gets reduced on the other hand.<<<<<)
I remember the last time I played a game in which a sick folk had gone complete racist all of a sudden in the middle of the game even while being in the same team. I even have those proof till then now. And relic did not do much about it.

No fair environment like this is one of the topmost reason i.e. the way one was already promoting by telling us to shut up and tolerate mockery while playing is the main reason of low base number of players in coh2.
22 Sep 2021, 11:46 AM

you've already proven my point. Can't imagine you in the work environment.

Personally I play the game, not chatting simulator and if the guy is being rude I just report, while typing "ok" to his nonsense. You clearly have your own special way of doing things, just don't get carried away, I'm not your homie.

proved your point?!

shut up plz and get a life. talk to the hand; I am ignoring you. I already explained how you misinterpreted the stuff.
22 Sep 2021, 11:49 AM

Am I reading this correctly? You're saying you got baited into being an ass?

That is an incredible attempt at deflecting responsibility. Just stop talking

So you think that one has to continue tolerating someone's dick at you while playing coh2 since the start of his mockery as a precondition to play coh2? is it ?
Does it seem normal to you?
22 Sep 2021, 12:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Sep 2021, 07:45 AMPorygon

The attitude you acted on this forum, being like a clown already.

Hey man! Good that you are active again - just a friendly reminder - can you please send that replay over from those rifleman and the mg42?

https://www.coh2.org/topic/105705/rifles-can-win-mg42-frontal/page

Love to see that still!

Cheers.
22 Sep 2021, 12:17 PM

proved your point?!

shut up plz and get a life. talk to the hand; I am ignoring you. I already explained how you misinterpreted the stuff.

Insults his opponent after a bit of cocky demeanor from him at the start of the game. You will never learn how to behave decently, won't you?

You can't expect a ban, when you are behaving like a douchebag. If anything every party should be banned for being that rude. I didn't even insult you, yet you were rude to me. So yeah, the point has been proven.
22 Sep 2021, 12:27 PM

I came looking for cooper and found gold. This is brilliant. I didn't know they let retards operate computers. Pardon me, that was an insult to all retards. Let me rephrase, I didn't know people like *Gade63 are capable enough to post.
22 Sep 2021, 13:03 PM

You can't expect a ban, when you are behaving like a douchebag. If anything every party should be banned for being that rude. I didn't even insult you, yet you were rude to me. So yeah, the point has been proven.

lol...the way you regarded me as a flamer and ban baiter like that even though watching the starting portion and they continuously violently chatting like that was obviously rude.
Don't tell me to shut up me in a situation like that. Even you would not shut up at least if you were there at least you would be making sarcasm of them in different other than criticizing them in my way.. Don't act so saintly.

This aint some testimony programme for tolerating mockery and ingame insults and facing spoiling moment of 30+ minutes. Focus fixing that issue first instead of suggesting people to shut up and tolerate those prick stuff.
22 Sep 2021, 13:05 PM

I came looking for cooper and found gold. This is brilliant. I didn't know they let retards operate computers. Pardon me, that was an insult to all retards. Let me rephrase, I didn't know people like *Gade63 are capable enough to post.

lol...People of the world don't buy computers from you that regard like this.
Funny that they let tard likes to comment like this to poke.
22 Sep 2021, 13:13 PM

lol...the way you regarded me as a flamer and ban baiter like that even though watching the starting portion and they continuously violently chatting like that was obviously rude.
Don't tell me to shut up me in a situation like that. Even you would not shut up at least if you were there at least making sarcasm of them in different then criticising them in my way.. Don't act so saint.

This aint some testimony programme for tolerating mockery and ingame insults and to facing spoiling moment of 30+ minutes. Focus fixing that issue first instead of suggesting people to shut up and tolerate those prick stuff.

I would have just typed "OK", "lmao", "right" and once they crossed the line added "reported". If my guy acted the way you do, I would have tried to calm my partner down and tell him to focus on the winning. If you want to win, you need all the focus you have.
22 Sep 2021, 13:30 PM

I would have just typed "OK", "lmao", "right" and once they crossed the line added "reported". If my guy acted the way you do, I would have tried to calm my partner down and tell him to focus on the winning. If you want to win, you need all the focus you have.

Lol..so unreal...But nice suggestion....Being nice to shit does not solve that..The problem persists... I don't think that is the right way to treat those dorks in that way because it is sure that they had been doing the same stuff to others.
Even I have had enough games with people that they simply took the game as a game but did not mock even though they got defeated.No member conflict occured in those random pvp multiplayer. They are examples of how things should be.
The problem is that relic has no ingame filtration system to automatically detect the pricks that starts the mockery business unless they are reported and relic does not thoroughly check footage or mark the starter.
Besides they are too slow.
And this is a bad problem which needs to be changed.

ingame automatic detection system and banning during the match and "report" button feature to highlight the chat, will fix this problem.

The result- The mockers get kicked instantly, time gets saved and get replaced by A.I., or no need to drop as it cause loss of ranks as it is unnecessary to tolerate bullshits from the other side or in the same team while gaming.

That is what I am suggesting
22 Sep 2021, 13:35 PM

Lol..so unreal...But nice suggestion....Being nice to shit does not solve that..The problem persists... I don't think that is the right way to treat those dorks in that way because it is sure that they had been doing the same stuff to others.

the ban is the ultimate punishment. Also it is not my responsibility to teach people how to behave on the internet, they are not my kinds, especially during the game, when you have to waste your time, micro and focus to answer whatever nonsense people type. BTW It's not like you can find the guy either way and "give him a bloody nose"
22 Sep 2021, 13:41 PM

the ban is the ultimate punishment.

It is not dispensed perfectly while reviewing as they don't check full footage of replay and they did not even include features in replays to show TEAMCHATS also.

It is absurd to make an email report to enforcement for causing stupid players like those ban as though it looks like we are all here to gather evidence to cause bans on players instead of focusing on the game.
MMX
22 Sep 2021, 14:08 PM

blah blah.. now the real clown on fire.. and tries to gaslight again.. I became victim to those bait bans Because I know what happened simply. By the way we don't come to play coh2 to tolerate insults and give examination of stress taking by taking in mockery. You got banned from me once temporarily. I know that reported you very well. So shut ans stop acting like saint.
You showed your twisted perspective already even though having seen the starting scenario of that video. Clowns like you flame and poke people for fun instead of playing and then call others flamer and ban baiter. Then you promote such situation by telling us to tolerate by shutting up. No wonder that you got banned from me. I don't how many times you got tempo ban for sure. But I am sure that your such perspective of allowing STARTING BY PLAYERS is enough to be a reason for extreme member conflict and reducing base player number in this community.

I criticised players when they started the flaming and mockery but not at least so violently( for example that video). I did not start the mockery whereas typical noob who do not know how to move computer mouse come to mock first. This is how these sick minded people take this game as place for mocking people for fun instead taking the game seriously. And you delusional willingly don't see this fact and act blind and blame people for not tolerating such stuff.

You even twisted the scenario by misinterpreting the term "starting". You never even focused his lines but rather focused on mine though those were reasonable.

"hmg spams. no hands player"

me,"wait before you see the p grens"

that ass guy- "pfff"

after watching this, some internet delusional saying, " you are the one started the flaming."

omg that the dialogue "wait before you see the p grens" of mine been identified as toxic line by some random acting like saint guy MMX. Buz off clown. It is not my twisted perspective.Rather it is yours. And kindly stop telling people to tolerate these stuff. Your daddy do not own coh2

oh boy, case in point i guess...

not sure what is the greater tragedy to be witnessed here: the fact you've owned yourself so hard in this thread that it isn't even funny anymore, or how you don't even seem to realize how much of a laughing stock you made of yourself.

also, your puny attempts of a rebuttal hit like a wet noodle. seriously, i'd at least have expected you bring someone else's mother into this... but then again, maybe we haven't even seen the best of this thread yet?

22 Sep 2021, 14:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Sep 2021, 14:08 PMMMX

oh boy, case in point i guess...

not sure what is the greater tragedy to be witnessed here: the fact you've owned yourself so hard in this thread that it isn't even funny anymore, or how you don't even seem to realize how much of a laughing stock you made of yourself.

also, your puny attempts of a rebuttal hit like a wet noodle. seriously, i'd at least have expected you bring someone else's mother into this... but then again, maybe we haven't even seen the best of this thread yet?

I did not read any of your these lines......
MMX
22 Sep 2021, 14:28 PM

I did not read any of your these lines......

bravo! that is exactly the kind of answer you should have given in the video you posted. maybe there is hope for you yet after all.
22 Sep 2021, 15:08 PM

Well, they did banned OP, so they most certainly review, including history.
22 Sep 2021, 15:15 PM

It is not dispensed perfectly while reviewing as they don't check full footage of replay and they did not even include features in replays to show TEAMCHATS also.

It is absurd to make an email report to enforcement for causing stupid players like those ban as though it looks like we are all here to gather evidence to cause bans on players instead of focusing on the game.

after the end of the match, you press "`" button (just left to the 1(!) button) to open the chat -> Make screenshots of the chat -> upload it to imgur -> send it to the relic.

I did 4 reports and 3 of them got banned.
22 Sep 2021, 15:25 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

/closed for dumpster fire...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 10
unknown 9

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L