Login

russian armor

Enforcement relic does not even review things well

• This thread is locked
22 Sep 2021, 01:47 AM

Looks like relic enforcement do not review/check things thoroughly even though they are sent replays along with SS and even youtube link. such as : https://youtu.be/m1e_FJ2EkB0 ...

Plus there is no option left in enforcement to detect 'BAIT BANS'. This is really shit and needs to be changed
MMX
22 Sep 2021, 05:43 AM

lol, you again... couldn't be arsed to sit through more than half of the vid you posted, but from what i saw you're the one flaming and baiting the guy from the other team. so, basically what you're complaining about is that relic is a bit on the slow side and you haven't been banned yet? or did i miss sth here?
22 Sep 2021, 07:29 AM

Insults his opponent after a bit of cocky demeanor from him at the start of the game. You will never learn how to behave decently, won't you?
22 Sep 2021, 07:31 AM

Lulz you both acted like clowns. Bold move advertising it :clap:
22 Sep 2021, 07:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Sep 2021, 05:43 AMMMX
lol, you again... couldn't be arsed to sit through more than half of the vid you posted, but from what i saw you're the one flaming and baiting the guy from the other team. so, basically what you're complaining about is that relic is a bit on the slow side and you haven't been banned yet? or did i miss sth here?

I posted only one video. Check it first and then talk. Doesn't mean that I deserve ban. By the way , you were talking like that so.
Are you promoting these violent trash players in the community?
22 Sep 2021, 07:34 AM

Insults his opponent after a bit of cocky demeanor from him at the start of the game. You will never learn how to behave decently, won't you?

Why should I be the one to learn? Did I start the insult and poking business there in that match?!. They deserved the least of insults because they mocks people in chat while continuing playing. I did what had reasons enough to be done.

May be you should stop acting blind and stop victim blaming. Because the video clearly shows which side started the thing.
You must be crazy internet nut who loves to provoke around..
22 Sep 2021, 07:35 AM

Lulz you both acted like clowns. Bold move advertising it :clap:

Bruh. I did not act like a clown. If I upload the full replay here, you will realize how they got badly beat up by me alone. Plus they are the ones who had started the extreme toxic condition by mocking.. Check the video slowly.
22 Sep 2021, 07:43 AM

Nice misinterpretation, nut guy.
Watch the starting dialogue of the video( that clearly shows the proof who started the flaming and baiting!!)
Even after that you falsely blame me of baiting and flaming?! . lol you pokers deserve to be banned . Because your such action now is almost similar to flaming here,right now... I should not be the one to be banned but the starting dialogue and further consequences shows that they deserve for the way they shamelessly(even being less skilled and scolding germans) continuing their violent chat.
"Furry germans."
Now I understand how toxicity gets promoted by folks like you in this community.

Yes obviously relic is slow but also they don't check long replays even though I sent to them.

Clap for you for protecting real toxic asses in that video against me by the way.. Nice try and but your words don't matter.
22 Sep 2021, 07:45 AM

Bruh. I did not act like a clown. If I upload the full replay here, you will realize how they got badly beat up by me alone. Plus they are the ones who had started the extreme toxic condition by mocking.. Check the video slowly.

The attitude you acted on this forum, being like a clown already.
22 Sep 2021, 07:47 AM

oh by the way, I remember you.. You are the one I banned long time ago once...
lmao..😂😂🤣🤣 ..

Now I know why you are acting against me here... You literally abuse the terms "flaming" and "baiting"
22 Sep 2021, 07:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Sep 2021, 07:45 AMPorygon

The attitude you acted on this forum, being like a clown already.

I mentioned an issue about how relic check the things which is faulty. The other rest here are just flammers and pokers for having fun of me..Already I spotted one here, who I banned once last time ago..MMX.. the lmao.

That explains enough now why he is high on hitting me against me here.
MMX
22 Sep 2021, 08:12 AM

oh by the way, I remember you.. You are the one I banned long time ago once...
lmao..😂😂🤣🤣 ..

Now I know why you are acting against me here... You literally abuse the terms "flaming" and "baiting"

not sure from what delusional mind palace of yours you want to have banned me, but what ever it may be i can assure you i couldn't care less.

i'm also not 'acting against you', i'm merely pointing out that the 'evidence' you posted here is rather putting the blame on yourself and making you look incredibly stupid... once again.
22 Sep 2021, 08:15 AM

I mentioned an issue about how relic check the things which is faulty. The other rest here are just flammers and pokers for having fun of me..Already I spotted one here, who I banned once last time ago..MMX.. the lmao.

That explains enough now why he is high on hitting me against me here.

Thanks for your entertainment, dude.
22 Sep 2021, 08:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Sep 2021, 08:15 AMPorygon

Thanks for your entertainment, dude.

sorry. But some system of enforcement needs to be highlighted. Because these are the reasons of low base number players for coh2.

22 Sep 2021, 08:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Sep 2021, 08:12 AMMMX

not sure from what delusional mind palace of yours you want to have banned me, but what ever it may be i can assure you i couldn't care less.

i'm also not 'acting against you', i'm merely pointing out that the 'evidence' you posted here is rather putting the blame on yourself and making you look incredibly stupid... once again.

You must be one the delusional here to put the blame on me by twisting even though video is showing the starting scenario dialogues about that guy starting the mocking business by uttering, "pff/ hmg spam/ furry germans/ I can mock you and playing at the same time."

Nice gaslighting words from you. Now buzz off. clown. I am pretty sure that you got banned temporarily once. Clean your brain while pointing stuff
22 Sep 2021, 09:09 AM

Am I reading this correctly? You're saying you got baited into being an ass?

That is an incredible attempt at deflecting responsibility. Just stop talking
22 Sep 2021, 09:22 AM

Why should I be the one to learn? Did I start the insult and poking business there in that match?!. They deserved the least of insults because they mocks people in chat while continuing playing. I did what had reasons enough to be done.

May be you should stop acting blind and stop victim blaming. Because the video clearly shows which side started the thing.
You must be crazy internet nut who loves to provoke around..

nothing what they've said in the beginning deserves a ban and most would have just moved on, focusing on winning the match, some would have joked around. But you straight up started directly insulting your opponent.

No way I'm gonna watch the whole shit show.
22 Sep 2021, 09:52 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Oh boy. Standard video of two idiots insulting each other.

I'm not sure what your point is. The other player was a dick to you. You've then been a dick to him. But only your opponent is at fault because "he said it first"? Really? I think this does not even work in kindergarden.
MMX
22 Sep 2021, 10:18 AM

You must be one the delusional here to put the blame on me by twisting even though video is showing the starting scenario dialogues about that guy starting the mocking business by uttering, "pff/ hmg spam/ furry germans/ I can mock you and playing at the same time."

Nice gaslighting words from you. Now buzz off. clown. I am pretty sure that you got banned temporarily once. Clean your brain while pointing stuff

listen pal, like the vast majority of the playerbase i haven't got banned from the game even a single time, and i've been playing coh2 since 2013. you, on the other hand, managed to accrue at least 2 bans within just a couple of months as per your own admission (and who knows how many more). this alone should give you a slight hint that the problem might rather be on your side and a bit more impulse control and reflection would be in order.
it also takes quite a bit of twisted self-perception to view yourself as the victim here; the other guy might be an ass for mocking you in the first place but you're the one who started throwing out expletives and kept provoking the other side instead of just moving on.
if you can't handle situations such as this like any other normal person would it'd probably be for the best if you just shut up while playing the game. well, that or risking a perma ban one day for being reluctant to learn from your own mistakes.

22 Sep 2021, 11:24 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Sep 2021, 10:18 AMMMX

listen pal, like the vast majority of the playerbase i haven't got banned from the game even a single time, and i've been playing coh2 since 2013. you, on the other hand, managed to accrue at least 2 bans within just a couple of months as per your own admission (and who knows how many more). this alone should give you a slight hint that the problem might rather be on your side and a bit more impulse control and reflection would be in order.
it also takes quite a bit of twisted self-perception to view yourself as the victim here; the other guy might be an ass for mocking you in the first place but you're the one who started throwing out expletives and kept provoking the other side instead of just moving on.
if you can't handle situations such as this like any other normal person would it'd probably be for the best if you just shut up while playing the game. well, that or risking a perma ban one day for being reluctant to learn from your own mistakes.

blah blah.. now the real clown on fire.. and tries to gaslight again.. I became victim to those bait bans Because I know what happened simply. By the way we don't come to play coh2 to tolerate insults and give examination of stress taking by taking in mockery. You got banned from me once temporarily. I know that reported you very well. So shut ans stop acting like saint.
You showed your twisted perspective already even though having seen the starting scenario of that video. Clowns like you flame and poke people for fun instead of playing and then call others flamer and ban baiter. Then you promote such situation by telling us to tolerate by shutting up. No wonder that you got banned from me. I don't how many times you got tempo ban for sure. But I am sure that your such perspective of allowing STARTING BY PLAYERS is enough to be a reason for extreme member conflict and reducing base player number in this community.

I criticised players when they started the flaming and mockery but not at least so violently( for example that video). I did not start the mockery whereas typical noob who do not know how to move computer mouse come to mock first. This is how these sick minded people take this game as place for mocking people for fun instead taking the game seriously. And you delusional willingly don't see this fact and act blind and blame people for not tolerating such stuff.

You even twisted the scenario by misinterpreting the term "starting". You never even focused his lines but rather focused on mine though those were reasonable.

"hmg spams. no hands player"

me,"wait before you see the p grens"

that ass guy- "pfff"

after watching this, some internet delusional saying, " you are the one started the flaming."

omg that the dialogue "wait before you see the p grens" of mine been identified as toxic line by some random acting like saint guy MMX. Buz off clown. It is not my twisted perspective.Rather it is yours. And kindly stop telling people to tolerate these stuff. Your daddy do not own coh2
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★