Login

russian armor

Relic enforcement system is not working correctly

6 Sep 2021, 14:31 PM

Your text..

https://files.fm/u/rpkyheka6

Has relic enforcement gone dumb or what I don't know. I have sent solid reports against 3 extreme toxic players that antagonizes and instigates toxic situation and also uses extreme racial slurs in the middle of the match whereas that player himself does not even know HOW TO MOVE A COMPUTER MOUSE during playing this game.

But it has been days and even after sending solid proof with replays and ss, relic enforcement does not reply anything.

RELIC enforcement system regarding coh stuff needs reshaping.
The replays don't show TEAM chats and there is a lot of ways to misinterpret the situation and criminal players falsely acuse the other player.
6 Sep 2021, 14:50 PM

the easiest way to avoid this is switching to 1v1s

went that path and never looked back
6 Sep 2021, 16:18 PM

the easiest way to avoid this is switching to 1v1s

went that path and never looked back

I am recently trying to make fair playercard by ranking up in those team games..But Relic has a extreme bad system of matchmaking by including random team players vs. arranged team players.
If so, then I don't understand why relic doesn't make the global ranking system open synchronized with arranged team players( because their official tournament requires within 200 ranked players).
Besides they bred a lot of server bugs that never reconnects in the middle of the match even though the internet speed is stable
6 Sep 2021, 16:56 PM

I am recently trying to make fair playercard by ranking up in those team games..But Relic has a extreme bad system of matchmaking by including random team players vs. arranged team players.
If so, then I don't understand why relic doesn't make the global ranking system open synchronized with arranged team players( because their official tournament requires within 200 ranked players).
Besides they bred a lot of server bugs that never reconnects in the middle of the match even though the internet speed is stable

my statement also holds in that regard
6 Sep 2021, 18:51 PM

relax sometimes it takes a bit of time till relic bans them (they are aslo just casual working class heroes)
8 Sep 2021, 09:59 AM

Last month I reported the guy who was obnoxiously toxic and he got banned the same day.
Small tip: always screenshot the whole chat, not the bits when they pop up. This way whoever is doing banning, will know that you weren't instigating any conflict in order to bait a ban.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★