Login

russian armor

important balance stuff for coh3 up front

21 Sep 2021, 12:31 PM

I disagree. I think it's an example of a good asymmetrical balance.

If you go T1 you aren't *denied* AT guns. You're basically gambling that you can beat out the enemy with superior firepower and inferior numbers. You give up a fast. AT gun and in return you get AT infantry that can hold their own against LVs. And then from there you supplement those troops with tanks that pick up the slack in AT and AI.

OR if you realize that you're not going to ne able to do that you still get the option to build T2 and get an AT gun.

That's a 1v1 scenario. In other game modes, sovs that go penal find their one AT unit facing early p4's with no AT gun support
21 Sep 2021, 12:33 PM

There is something like that (general received suppression increase), but it's not nearly enough as everyone here will have experienced the hard way.

1 maxim vs 4 gren-blob, a good example of a dead MG.

21 Sep 2021, 13:02 PM

That's a 1v1 scenario. In other game modes, sovs that go penal find their one AT unit facing early p4's with no AT gun support

In 4v4s it's different but what I said still applies. Again,there's nothing stopping you from building T2 to get an AT gun at any time besides bleed.

In 4v4s though it's a bit different because you can get away with silly things like relying on your teammate for AT while you stall for a t34 or t34/85.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 69
Germany 18

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment