Login

russian armor

Relief for USF teching problems

12 Sep 2021, 07:36 AM

Ill try one more time bro. U said it scouts just fine. I said it doesnt becuz it needs to vet up first

Nope I said is scout fine once vetted and you seem to say the same thing.

Even at vet 1 which is to reach it has superior vision.

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Sep 2021, 19:28 PMVipper

Stuart get 56 vision with veterancy and it scout just fine.

Nobody cares as much about tht part as u do. He thinks it needs a buff, I agree with that...

Forgive me but when someone claims that my post is misleading I do care. If you do not that much avoid posting things like that.

If its only used in 1/4 gamemode thats not good. Give it upgrade to help scale up late game, makes gun bettr against tanks or that gives more HP

And that would make it OP in 1vs1. Making units OP in one mode to fix them in other modes should be avoided as "super heavy" patch demonstrated.
19 Sep 2021, 10:39 AM

Random BS

I just tested the Puma vs AAHT 10 times on medium range, even with AAHT shooting first. It never killed the puma in one volley before the reload (8 sec reload). So in order for Puma to kill AAHT it needs to be at 80% hp max, not targeted at all by the puma and used by a retard.
So please let's stop the BS about AAHT being used to kill a Puma. And English is not my main language but I can still fuc**** read what you have said.
"I literally did it 2 days ago to a puma that was trying to finish off my teammates Cromwell" why did you use such a BS scenario to say that the AAHT is good vs Puma. If you want to compare, then use the scenario where the Puma is aware of the AAHT and goes for the kill, AAHT will never survive. You know... One time my Rear echelons killed a full upgraded falls because falls were busy gunning down my rifleman... Or that time when my pioneers killed a fully upgraded guard squad because the guards where running after a damaged stug.
19 Sep 2021, 10:56 AM

the current design is intentional and good.

playercard pls.
Vaz
19 Sep 2021, 13:36 PM

I just tested the Puma vs AAHT 10 times on medium range, even with AAHT shooting first. It never killed the puma in one volley before the reload (8 sec reload). So in order for Puma to kill AAHT it needs to be at 80% hp max, not targeted at all by the puma and used by a retard.
So please let's stop the BS about AAHT being used to kill a Puma. And English is not my main language but I can still fuc**** read what you have said.
"I literally did it 2 days ago to a puma that was trying to finish off my teammates Cromwell" why did you use such a BS scenario to say that the AAHT is good vs Puma. If you want to compare, then use the scenario where the Puma is aware of the AAHT and goes for the kill, AAHT will never survive. You know... One time my Rear echelons killed a full upgraded falls because falls were busy gunning down my rifleman... Or that time when my pioneers killed a fully upgraded guard squad because the guards where running after a damaged stug.

You have to catch it off-gaurd. Anyone saying they just straight up solo a puma is lying, unless the puma missed a shot. You need to catch it off gaurd, preferably from behind so the machine guns do damage, and the turret is on the opposite side of the puma. It's not a common thing to do and it's very risky. having a rifle or two around to snare helps a lot too. You can also get past the 8 second reload by using tru sight to bs with puma until the reload finishes. Usually if you are doing this, there is some kind of shot/sight blocker around. All the times I have pulled it off, there was something that blocked sight and interfered with the targeting of the puma.
19 Sep 2021, 14:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Sep 2021, 13:36 PMVaz

You have to catch it off-gaurd. Anyone saying they just straight up solo a puma is lying, unless the puma missed a shot. You need to catch it off gaurd, preferably from behind so the machine guns do damage, and the turret is on the opposite side of the puma. It's not a common thing to do and it's very risky. having a rifle or two around to snare helps a lot too. You can also get past the 8 second reload by using tru sight to bs with puma until the reload finishes. Usually if you are doing this, there is some kind of shot/sight blocker around. All the times I have pulled it off, there was something that blocked sight and interfered with the targeting of the puma.

To catch 50 range puma with AAHT means going behind enemy lines. Going behind enemy lines with a 2 shot AAHT is suicide against anyone with half a brain cell. I'm done on this topic. AAHT CAN kill a Puma but only because it has a cannon. Same as how technically rear echelons can kill obers, and an MG42 with piercing rounds can kill a Sherman with HE. It's all technically possible, but only against complete and utter noobs.
19 Sep 2021, 14:55 PM

AAHT can kill a puma the same way Centaur can kill a panther.
19 Sep 2021, 16:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Sep 2021, 14:55 PMEsxile
AAHT can kill a puma the same way Centaur can kill a panther.

Hyperbole doesn't do anything
19 Sep 2021, 22:20 PM

why did you use such a BS scenario to say that the AAHT is good vs Puma.

What is wrong with you? I didn't fucking say it was good vs. Puma

Find the quote where I said that you jackass, we've already been over this

This is what I said:
Can kill a puma with a little luck, I've seen it happen more times than I should

If that = "AAHT is good against the Puma" in your world then I can't help you. This is just becoming funny at this point

I said the AAHT was good in team games. You said you built it in 90% of your 3v3s. No clue why you're trying so hard to argue but feel free to continue the mental breakdown

You agreed with main my argument and are now whining about a footnote that you didn't even read correctly

I'm done on this topic.

I would hope so, since you're arguing against nothing. Btw you're also the one who brought it back up 8 days later....

Nobody. Said. It's. Good. Against. The. Puma
Vaz
20 Sep 2021, 06:27 AM

If the puma comes in to hunt the aaht, it's done for. You do not send an aaht into enemy territory guns blazing and beat puma. Think about what off-gaurd means. Usually the puma is hunting something else and for some reason(like a shot blocker, as I mentioned) the player was not aware of the aaht and the encounter begins at close range. Puma does not even need to come into range of the canon to destroy the ht in like 2 shots.

I've seen 3 results from these situations.
1. player flees - result puma always wins, minimal if any damage to puma
2. player keeps still and fights - aaht CAN win, depending on situational factors
3. player keeps still and fights - aaht destroyed, puma severely damaged
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 17

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment