Login

russian armor

2v2 - Double OKW vs. UKF Sniper?

28 Aug 2021, 04:34 AM

This has happened a few times now, always in 2v2, where I'm on a double-OKW team vs. at least one UKF. The game will go really well early on, and I'll go med truck (my usual pick) for Leigs, FlakHT and the forward reinforcement point, which helps out a ton especially against a defensive UKF player. Then UKF will bring out a sniper, defend it with their IS' (making closing on it with Volks/Kubel impossible), and it will effectively win the game single-handedly due to MP bleed.

I know that the typical counter would be a Luchs, but this always happens after I've teched and invested into med. If my teammate is OST a counter-snipe or 222 can usually solve this, but if it's 2x OKW there doesn't seem to be anything that can be done.

If it were against Sov this also wouldn't be a problem, as it would be supported by Cons, which don't have a lot of long-range DPS (allowing for Volks/Kubels to close). The issue is specifically that it's supported by very strong, long-range infantry.

This is for ~200 rank auto-match with random teammates.
28 Aug 2021, 04:40 AM

JLI\Fallshims ambush or Elite armor 221. Other then that, pray for lucky leig hit.
5 Feb 2022, 17:07 PM

JLI
5 Feb 2022, 17:09 PM

JLI are arguably the best sniper counter as OKW. I would also on a general note suggest that you mess around with Mechanized teching as OKW. Early Luchs then Stuka could help out tons against UKF emplacements.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 27
Germany 566

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment