Login

russian armor

USF players ragequiting in team games

27 Aug 2021, 10:43 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Aug 2021, 10:21 AMzarok47

You can play the game however you want. But know that one-faction heroes are biased. They all think their faction of choice is weak and the other side is OP. This dark conspiracy has their puppet-master in Relic/balance team/illuminati.

For some reason though, you never hear this from people who play both sides equally.

Never said the other side is OP. Even though I do not play soviets or brits or ostheer, I do play OKW non competitively. Never said USF is UP. It's not a secret that it has huge holes in it's pockets when it comes to dealing with blobs in teamgames. USF infantry is decent, although a muni sink. Biggest "unbalance" comes once obers with vet2 roll out, since they eat vet3 double bar rifles for breakfast. But against every other infantry, quite well balanced. Jackson is the 2nd best TD (I find the firefly to be the best) with good mobility and a good active ability.
AT gun is decent. Not penetrating but wide cone and tracking make up for it. Weapon racks add diversity, and adding double zooks to RE and major is a pretty good medium tank deterrent. The list goes on.

What I do find completely and utterly UP on the USF is the pak howi (after the AOE nerf) and the Scott. Not only do they fill the same role, they both cannot do the one thing that USF needs available as stock. Blob control in teamgames. If they had nerfed the autofire accuracy on the pak howi and buffed the barrage, then you'd get a anti-static weapon. I use the Scott every game, and just last game 2 scotts failed to kill an MG that stayed in one position, did not budge, for the whole duration of both barrages. So I needed to waste time not killing it with the barrage only to waste smoke barrage just to barrage a low hp 2 model MG squad. Every game same thing, always wondering why I even went for the scott. Then I remember I need two scotts to carpet the frontline with smoke. The only thing they are really really great at.

If USF had something to punish Ober (or fussies/pgrens) blobs which laser down infantry, supported by double A-move raketen that mow down any sherman or scott plays, and one stuka in case an MG is there, then USF would have a complete roster.

If you know, do share your knowledge of how to deal with blobs as USF in teamgames non doctrinally. Don't do too much mental gymnastics with unbelievable scenarios though.
27 Aug 2021, 11:20 AM

did people disagree with Angelus actually read new update balance note ?
M8 scott / M26 got buff becausse they suck ass so hard on their own job.
USF wouldnt win the manpower war even you put 2 BAR on rifleman. !
28 Aug 2021, 09:30 AM

Well yeah, I should and would never be on the balance team. I can criticize as much as I want. I don't owe anyone anything, nor answer to anyone how I play the game. The balance team on the other hand... They do since they have "the power" to make changes as they see fit.

I have not criticized in any way or manner. The only thing I have pointed out is that according to your logic you are even more biased that the mod team. If you accept that you are biased feel free to continue claiming that MOD team is biased.

How do you know it was 60% winrate? One patch taken out of your a** claiming that soviets were broken (could be, I don't remember but it's quite possible) with a non referenced winrate claim is quite funny (or sad?).

I am not sure what you want to say. Are you questioning weather Soviet where broken for six month continuously or not?

29 Aug 2021, 02:31 AM

M8 scott / M26 got buff becausse they suck ass so hard on their own job.

It is still worse than what the unit was before the nerf
2 Sep 2021, 02:23 AM

USF is probably at its worse point ever in team games right now. Its not worth playing and if you queue into a team with a USF player then at least be kind to them because they are playing with a severe handicap (along with you).

Constant nerfs in the past 2 patches has put it in a terrible position without any buffs. Calliope nerf, .50 cal nerf, pack howie nerf, scott nerf, jackson nerf, popcap nerf, AAHT nerf (remember when AA mode didn't even shoot down planes after a patch?). All without some sort of buff to other USF faction tools has put it in a terrible spot for team games right now. Sure it might be playable in 1v1s but USF is completely gutted to the point where it might be better to play Brits instead for team games.

This is not including all the Axis buffs that have made it into the game lately. Sturmtiger buff, T-34/ram removal, IL-2 removal from several commanders, and jackson vet 2 nerf as previously mentioned. All of these indirectly buff Axis heavy tanks. Most team games last a long time so any buff to Axis heavy tanks is a tilting the scales of long team games towards an Axis victory. Its a little bit infuriating that the balance team doesn't consider this.

Lets not forget that all prototype changes seem to occur on Axis units first and then are moved onto the rest of the units. So Axis get an initial buff and then we have to wait a patch for it to roll over for everyone else. Examples being Sturmtiger and Halftrack healing. Speaking of initial buffs, anyone remember when Elefant dive bomb got replaced with a very OP strafing run? Kind of makes me question if there is an Axis bias.
2 Sep 2021, 16:44 PM

Lets not forget that all prototype changes seem to occur on Axis units first and then are moved onto the rest of the units. So Axis get an initial buff and then we have to wait a patch for it to roll over for everyone else. Examples being Sturmtiger and Halftrack healing. Speaking of initial buffs, anyone remember when Elefant dive bomb got replaced with a very OP strafing run? Kind of makes me question if there is an Axis bias.

They have decided that UKF sharing weapons to soviet infantry is apparently overpowered and must be removed, but then they went ahead and gave axis a game breaking strat each and every patch. They removed the feature from the british m3 because the new vickers K's would be too good, which it kinda isn't for the cost

meanwhile the extremely brilliant developers went on and nerfed AVRE's armor to 220, which is the same as the sturmtiger, which has WAY more health points than the AVRE. Bloody brilliant
2 Sep 2021, 16:55 PM

USF is probably at its worse point ever in team games right now. Its not worth playing and if you queue into a team with a USF player then at least be kind to them because they are playing with a severe handicap (along with you).

Constant nerfs in the past 2 patches has put it in a terrible position without any buffs. Calliope nerf, .50 cal nerf, pack howie nerf, scott nerf, jackson nerf, popcap nerf, AAHT nerf (remember when AA mode didn't even shoot down planes after a patch?). All without some sort of buff to other USF faction tools has put it in a terrible spot for team games right now. Sure it might be playable in 1v1s but USF is completely gutted to the point where it might be better to play Brits instead for team games.

This is not including all the Axis buffs that have made it into the game lately. Sturmtiger buff, T-34/ram removal, IL-2 removal from several commanders, and jackson vet 2 nerf as previously mentioned. All of these indirectly buff Axis heavy tanks. Most team games last a long time so any buff to Axis heavy tanks is a tilting the scales of long team games towards an Axis victory. Its a little bit infuriating that the balance team doesn't consider this.

what a load of bs. clearly you haven't played USF in the past where your TD's couldn't even pen axis tanks from the front or when your Jackson would get rekt in 2-3 shots. nerfs without any buffs? man stop blabbering nonsense, there has been many buffs and nerfs to ALL factions. USF used to be USELESS in teams games now they are not.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★