Login

russian armor

Increase target size of abandoned team weapon.

13 Aug 2021, 01:19 AM

First of all, I think increasing target size of sandbag is good idea.

And increasing target size of abandoned team weapon in last patch will make game feel less RNG.

It is painful to watch abandoned team weapon dodges all the shot fired from AT/tank and opponent picks it up as if nothing happened.

Any second opinion?
13 Aug 2021, 04:21 AM

19 Aug 2021, 00:33 AM

It's stupid that the tank sitting 5 feet away from that AT gun keeps missing, I don't even bother if I'm using a T-34.
20 Aug 2021, 14:04 PM

this should be seen as a nerf to allies

generally they are much more dependent on team weapons and combined arms to counter stronger units as well as more susceptible to wipes thanks to stuka, brumbar, sturmtiger, etc
20 Aug 2021, 14:59 PM

generally they are much more dependent on team weapons and combined arms to counter stronger units as well as more susceptible to wipes thanks to stuka, brumbar, sturmtiger, etc

this should be seen as a nerf to axis,

generally they are much more dependent on team weapons and combined arms to counter long range Tank destroyers as well as more susceptible to wipes thanks to smaller sqads, kata calli and b4
20 Aug 2021, 16:36 PM

Lol like aoe cares about squad size. It only cares about clumping, axis squads imo space out a bit beter and mostly face smaller aoe weapons and nades.

Thus Axis and allied inf are imo wiped about as often.

Not sure if i agree with tw size increase, getting a tw wiped is already punishing. Having it be destroyed so easely feels a bit wrong. Another pusg/move towards "skill" and "removing frustrating expersiences"
20 Aug 2021, 17:10 PM

*laughs in Raketen, easiest to wipe AT gun in the game* :lol:
21 Aug 2021, 00:30 AM

this should be seen as a nerf to axis,

generally they are much more dependent on team weapons and combined arms to counter long range Tank destroyers as well as more susceptible to wipes thanks to smaller sqads, kata calli and b4

This bias literally hurts to look at
21 Aug 2021, 07:38 AM

(it has a retreat ability anyway)
21 Aug 2021, 09:54 AM

Then why is raketen spam in every damn game these days.

21 Aug 2021, 12:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Aug 2021, 07:38 AMKatukov

(it has a retreat ability anyway)

Yes, you must press T the moment it's in danger or it's in danger of wipes.

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Aug 2021, 09:54 AMGrim

Then why is raketen spam in every damn game these days.

And yet somehow a regular PaK gun would still be better in overall effectiveness. Rak spam is a low skill bracket meme ability.
21 Aug 2021, 13:41 PM

And yet somehow a regular PaK gun would still be better in overall effectiveness. Rak spam is a low skill bracket meme ability.

Let's be honest, raketen is only ever in danger of a wipe in craters where they clump up (same as every other unit). It's still one of the most survivable AT guns in the game, not to mention it can be played very aggressively. I've seldom seen raketen wipes by infantry, only direct hits by HE tanks when super clumped up. I don't know where this myth that raketen is ez to wipe comes from
21 Aug 2021, 13:58 PM

Let's be honest, raketen is only ever in danger of a wipe in craters where they clump up (same as every other unit). It's still one of the most survivable AT guns in the game, not to mention it can be played very aggressively. I've seldom seen raketen wipes by infantry, only direct hits by any non AP tanks when pointing the gun at them. I don't know where this myth that raketen is ez to wipe comes from

I fixed it for you. That and it has an awful tendency to hit the slightest elevation and thus a med tank can get closer without fearing about snares.

It has to be played aggressively because it has a shorter range lol.

Grenades and light artillery do full damage instead of half due to the heavy cover of the gun shield iirc. But that's not a real issue by itself. Someone even looks at you with small arms however....

If by survivable, you mean press T when you need it to shoot then yes. You wouldn't do a shootout with a regular AT gun with a med because you'll just die 90%+ of the time. But I see it all the time with raks.
21 Aug 2021, 14:50 PM

I fixed it for you. That and it has an awful tendency to hit the slightest elevation and thus a med tank can get closer without fearing about snares.

It has to be played aggressively because it has a shorter range lol.

Grenades and light artillery do full damage instead of half due to the heavy cover of the gun shield iirc. But that's not a real issue by itself. Someone even looks at you with small arms however....

If by survivable, you mean press T when you need it to shoot then yes. You wouldn't do a shootout with a regular AT gun with a med because you'll just die 90%+ of the time. But I see it all the time with raks.

Well let's just agree to disagree. I seldom see wiped raketen, by rockets or tank dives. Never even seen a dead raketen by medium dives as it's usually supported. Heck last game a 2 man raketen retreated past 6 bars through yellow cover craters and survived and even though when I play OKW, I play for fun, I've seldom lost a super aggressive raketen to anything. Well maybe nades if clumped up.
21 Aug 2021, 15:34 PM

you must retreat any and all AT guns when they are in imminent danger bro...

If it didn't have the retreat ability then it would have been a different story

but it does, it also has a 5 man crew with that retreat.

both Pak and raketen spam is annoying tbh
22 Aug 2021, 00:38 AM

Let's be honest, raketen is only ever in danger of a wipe in craters where they clump up (same as every other unit). It's still one of the most survivable AT guns in the game, not to mention it can be played very aggressively. I've seldom seen raketen wipes by infantry, only direct hits by HE tanks when super clumped up. I don't know where this myth that raketen is ez to wipe comes from

Too be honest Raketenwerfers are borderline OP when it comes to its ability to survive and shut down Medium Tank play with ease. Its main gun isn't the best obviously which is what most people look at but when you take into consideration the pressure the Rak can do and how its the only AT Gun that you can use offensively without a real risk of losing it.
22 Aug 2021, 14:23 PM

Guys this is favor for all people who wants to see constant gameplay. Not in favor of any faction. Why fighting over raket all of sudden?

That's very pointless argument. Axis claimed raket was fine even when it had camoflauge-move. Since it has been removed, they have much more reason to believe it is underperforming. Go fight over it in other thread...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★