Login

russian armor

When will we get access to Worldbuilder ?

17 Jul 2021, 11:41 AM

CoH3 will come in "late 2022" but surely they will need a bunch of Maps on Launch .. right ?

Will we get access to Worldbuilder before the Launch? Could take some pressure of relic by giving the community the ability to build extra content on their own before the game appears

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gib worldbuilder pls
Pip
17 Jul 2021, 12:23 PM

CoH3 will come in "late 2022" but surely they will need a bunch of Maps on Launch .. right ?

Will we get access to Worldbuilder before the Launch? Could take some pressure of relic by giving the community the ability to build extra content on their own before the game appears

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gib worldbuilder pls

I'd love that too, though they'd need to release some sort of "design guide" for mapping, I think. CoH3 seems as though it's rather different to CoH1/2, so we'd otherwise need a decent amount of hands-on experience before people would be able to start making maps that are well-designed in terms of how they play in this game. There are a bunch of new systems that will take some getting used to... verticality/height actually having an (allegedly) positive gameplay effect, rather than just fucking with things, for example.

But even if they don't do that: Please Lelic release the Worldbuilder sooner rather than later. I want to get to grips with the new version of the software so I can actually think about starting to design maps.
17 Jul 2021, 13:32 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I can't imagine that Relic will release the world builder before most to all of their assets are done. I'd also assume that they will probably need to fully focus on the main product before giving stuff to the community
18 Jul 2021, 14:26 PM
Donator 11

If I recall correctly, the worldbuilder for CoH2 came after the official release.. I would love to build before, but I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★