Login

russian armor

The state of Sturmtiger

PAGES (17)down
10 Aug 2021, 01:57 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

I really don't see how that last part is true. I also have no problem with the AVRE being nerfhammered out of existence, but is it really a problem? Going purely of my personal experience (obvi that's not all that matters) I literally never see it. I've maybe used it twice since it was added so I have like no reference for this unit at all

ST I have seen every day that I've played for 2 weeks now. Usually more than once

yea fair

its meta right now, people are abusing it for sure, but people can just as easily abuse the AVRE generally speaking.
10 Aug 2021, 04:33 AM

yea fair

its meta right now, people are abusing it for sure, but people can just as easily abuse the AVRE generally speaking.

Elite Armor seems like a better doctrine to me so that could be a part of it too. I don't use the engineer commander much though so i can't really compare
10 Aug 2021, 06:07 AM

Take a look at this cast by Tightrope: https://youtu.be/1pD0qQ3k_8A?t=1030

Apart from other nerfs, it should be immobile while reloading. Right now can take its time repositioning and staying close to the front line so it can fire again as soon as possible.

Also watch from 30:42 and on, for the effort it took to destroy the second Sturmtiger.
10 Aug 2021, 07:58 AM

Apart from other nerfs, it should be immobile while reloading. Right now can take its time repositioning and staying close to the front line so it can fire again as soon as possible.

Also watch from 30:42 and on, for the effort it took to destroy the second Sturmtiger.

You can also see there the fast aim bug. Practically fired in one second, whereas it should be static and then aim and fire
10 Aug 2021, 10:09 AM

Finally got my ScamTiger to vet5.
Moment before the disaster

10 Aug 2021, 10:41 AM
10 Aug 2021, 10:45 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2021, 22:29 PMZyllen

How childish and asinine. Do you always handle feedback this way?

You ignore reason and arguments, and litter the thread with really dumb comparisons with made up results that favors you point of view, what else have you expected?
Also don't bother answering, the question was rhetorical.
10 Aug 2021, 13:32 PM

You ignore reason and arguments, and litter the thread with really dumb comparisons with made up results that favors you point of view, what else have you expected?
Also don't bother answering, the question was rhetorical.

So that gives you the reason to act like a petulant child? if i dont agree with your emotionally driven `arguments`im suddenly a troll. I pointed out that squad wipers that are unassailable like the allied arty have been in this game for a very long time that brits have their own ST in the form of the avre. But now the okw has something similar its suddenly a problem while the performance of the st has not changed much safe that it is no longer a liability while reloading.

Sorry but my arguments are apt. the fastfire bug needs to go and it may need a fuel increase but beyond that it its perfectly fine
10 Aug 2021, 13:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2021, 13:32 PMZyllen

Sorry but my arguments are apt.

No they aren't, they are absolutely terrible. Complaining about allied arty has nothing to do with the ST

If you think allied arty is unfair, make a thread about it. All you've done in this thread is try to derail the topic
10 Aug 2021, 14:03 PM

Bringing back movement disabled when reloading + lowering its total health should be enough to balance the ST. If there is still abuse after that, you can always look at lowering the damage output. About the replay: if he hadn't lost the FF he would have easily won
10 Aug 2021, 15:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2021, 13:32 PMZyllen

So that gives you the reason to act like a petulant child? if i dont agree with your emotionally driven `arguments`im suddenly a troll. I pointed out that squad wipers that are unassailable like the allied arty have been in this game for a very long time that brits have their own ST in the form of the avre. But now the okw has something similar its suddenly a problem while the performance of the st has not changed much safe that it is no longer a liability while reloading.

Sorry but my arguments are apt. the fastfire bug needs to go and it may need a fuel increase but beyond that it its perfectly fine

My guy, if asking how to counter ST makes me childish, while you making comments like "it is easier to kill ST with Medium then KV-8 with 2 Panthers" and comparing ST to Katy, dude, please. You can't be taken serious after that and that was a whole point of the comment. You also littered the thread, because some people lost some brain cells reading your arguments and expressed that very vocally.

The point is, that there is no point in proving you anything.
Peace.
10 Aug 2021, 16:09 PM

Anyone comparing the Sturmtiger to the Katyusha needs to immediately uninstall no questions no arguments just uninstall.
10 Aug 2021, 21:56 PM

My guy, if asking how to counter ST makes me childish, while you making comments like "it is easier to kill ST with Medium then KV-8 with 2 Panthers" and comparing ST to Katy, dude, please. You can't be taken serious after that and that was a whole point of the comment. You also littered the thread, because some people lost some brain cells reading your arguments and expressed that very vocally.

The point is, that there is no point in proving you anything.
Peace.

You have to prove me something because you are the one complaining about the ST. What im saying is that if you are playing OKW or OST you have to deal with the allied arty . Dealing with allied arty is simple l2scout l2flank and l2dodge. Same rules apply to the ST
10 Aug 2021, 22:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2021, 21:56 PMZyllen

You have to prove me something because you are the one complaining about the ST. What im saying is that if you are playing OKW or OST you have to deal with the allied arty . Dealing with allied arty is simple l2scout l2flank and l2dodge. Same rules apply to the ST

Not to mention that comparing ST to arty is such a lame comparison that proves nothing,
you talk as if Axis doesn't have arty at all. Strange because the last time I checked they both have non-doctrine rocket arty while USF & UKF needs to pick commander to get one.
10 Aug 2021, 22:13 PM

You talk as if Axis doesn't have arty at all. Strange because the last time I checked they both have non-doctrine rocket arty while USF & UKF needs to pick commander to get one.

Stop arguing with him. He's a troll, nothing more. Or a complete and utter id***. Or both (prob both)
11 Aug 2021, 08:24 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Aug 2021, 00:16 AMZyllen

And how is this different when you put 2 at guns behind the back of a kv2? or isu152? or calliope? because i had to deal with this tactic for ages now. now the allies have to deal with something similar it suddenly is a problem?

This is the true cancer.

Blindfolded, short sighted and partisan views that favour one faction over another.
11 Aug 2021, 09:56 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2021, 21:56 PMZyllen

teach me how to do it, man. You seem like a knowledgeable guy. I definitely have no idea how to efficiently dodge and flank ST and how to perpetually scout it
11 Aug 2021, 10:14 AM

Not to mention that comparing ST to arty is such a lame comparison that proves nothing,
you talk as if Axis doesn't have arty at all. Strange because the last time I checked they both have non-doctrine rocket arty while USF & UKF needs to pick commander to get one.

It's a well known fact that axis arty have less range AOE damage and fewer missiles every barrage, so their squad wiping potential is limited. But ok since you fail to understand what im saying, compare the ST with the AVRE and you will realize that the AVRE is far more dangerous then the ST. Its turret allows it to make maneuvers that the ST cannot make. And if you think that 2 pupchens in the rear are obnoxious, then you have not seen the 17p emplacement and AVRE combo.
11 Aug 2021, 12:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Aug 2021, 10:14 AMZyllen

It's a well known fact that axis arty have less range AOE damage and fewer missiles every barrage, so their squad wiping potential is limited. But ok since you fail to understand what im saying, compare the ST with the AVRE and you will realize that the AVRE is far more dangerous then the ST. Its turret allows it to make maneuvers that the ST cannot make. And if you think that 2 pupchens in the rear are obnoxious, then you have not seen the 17p emplacement and AVRE combo.

If it is fact, then show us.
11 Aug 2021, 16:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Aug 2021, 10:14 AMZyllen

It's a well known fact that axis arty have less range AOE damage and fewer missiles every barrage, so their squad wiping potential is limited. But ok since you fail to understand what im saying, compare the ST with the AVRE and you will realize that the AVRE is far more dangerous then the ST.

I will... I will just post it here so many ppl can see this one more time.
(Asumming you are 3v3 or 4v4 player because you sound like one) 0 scatter walking stuka at 13 min. or close range warfer shotgun is not good enough for you?
I already mentioned that only one faction from allies gets to have non-doctrin rocket arty right?
And AVRE performing better than ST... I don't think I can handle you from here cause you seem to have no idea at all of why ST is called as OP right now.
PAGES (17)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS