Login

russian armor

The state of Sturmtiger

PAGES (17)down
8 Aug 2021, 08:02 AM

BTW, we have to nerf NahVW Grenade Launcher skill on ST. It only takes 20 muni (IIRC) but can fire 7 shots with 0 scatter.
8 Aug 2021, 10:21 AM

KV2 and Calliope can not reliably wipe squads due to the random nature of their projectile. The current Sturmtiger is lie the old B4 with vet precision strike, except more broken because it's not like you recon+arty it (and even if someone was bad enough to get hit by arty it's not like the ST would die).

I can't believe you actually have problems with the ISU - sorry to say but you must be quite bad. It has a model wipe cap and slow reload that gives you ample time to retreat. I'm assuming you're playing 4v4, in which case, the sturmtiger is currently disrupting the more competitive modes of 1v1 and 2v2, and that's why it needs fixing.

This ST is still a kitten compared to the ST from 5 years ago. The only thing they changed is its reliability, and not the damage. You no longer have to babysit the unit. But it does challenge the allied meta of sitting in the back and let the superior allied AI drain the okw of mp. Now the roles are reversed and some allied players dont like it. Every single fucking time this meta get challenged, the unit in question suddenly becomes OP? LEFH had its counter barrage removed because of this. now the ST who is still much weaker then the previous ST is suddenly OP as well. And no the ISU152 or KV2 is not a problem because most okw players learned to flank ages ago . perhaps you should do as well.
8 Aug 2021, 11:03 AM

This is not your everyday stupid Zy**en. This is advanced stupid. Feast your eyes people to the arguments of a bonafide mo***.
If ST had 800hp and raketen could not retreat, then the ST would be fine. Currently is nigh unkillable if in hands of any skilled player. But I guess that's beyond you
8 Aug 2021, 11:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Aug 2021, 10:21 AMZyllen
And no the ISU152 or KV2 is not a problem because most okw players learned to flank ages ago . perhaps you should do as well.

Okay, then why did you bring it up in the first place?

Regardless, part of the reason it's not a problem for you is because neither of these wipe squads for just even attempting to flank, and you also have access to Panthers which are arguably the best flanking TD next to comets.
8 Aug 2021, 11:31 AM

This is not your everyday stupid Zy**en. This is advanced stupid. Feast your eyes people to the arguments of a bonafide mo***.
If ST had 800hp and raketen could not retreat, then the ST would be fine. Currently is nigh unkillable if in hands of any skilled player. But I guess that's beyond you

I do not doubt that most people are skilled players compared to you. you only need 1 medium tank to kill it which is less risky to flank a kv8 with 2 panthers.
8 Aug 2021, 11:33 AM

Okay, then why did you bring it up in the first place?

Regardless, part of the reason it's not a problem for you is because neither of these wipe squads for just even attempting to flank, and you also have access to Panthers which are arguably the best flanking TD next to comets.

Allies dont need much flanking they have superior AI to disrupt an AT gun line.
8 Aug 2021, 11:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Aug 2021, 11:33 AMZyllen

>Allies don't need flanking

Lmao.
8 Aug 2021, 11:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Aug 2021, 11:31 AMZyllen

I do not doubt that most people are skilled players compared to you. you only need 1 medium tank to kill it which is less risky to flank a kv8 with 2 panthers.

That medium doesnt get to live long enough to to kill it with that amount of hp. That single medium is a sacrifice and a waste nothing else.
8 Aug 2021, 12:05 PM

That medium doesnt get to live long enough to to kill it with that amount of hp. That single medium is a sacrifice and a waste nothing else.

Do you think a single panther is capable of killing a kv8 or is152 while being shot at with by 2 at guns?
8 Aug 2021, 12:10 PM

well, lets see you compare ST to isu152 or kv2? both are 1 heavy vehicle that arrives later, costs more and cannot be doubled down with KT.

the Sturmtiger requires as much AT to be countered as the KT, otherwise it will just bleed you until vet4 when it just becomes uncounterable,

please stop spamming nonsense. ofc it is not fine to have a unit with this HP pool, potential dmg, at 9 cp with this miniscule cost.

and ofc you can get double fuel income with this commander, to get KT and ST out, then, the game is pretty much over
8 Aug 2021, 12:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Aug 2021, 12:05 PMZyllen

Do you think a single panther is capable of killing a kv8 or is152 while being shot at with by 2 at guns?

No and i never said that. You made the rather strange claim a medium can kill a st at any time whenever its dicided to attack the st. As if the okw or supporting ost player dont have dual atguns or panthers/stugs supporting the ST after it one shot wipped something and returns to its own at wall.
8 Aug 2021, 12:25 PM

(Never played allies)
8 Aug 2021, 12:45 PM

well, lets see you compare ST to isu152 or kv2? both are 1 heavy vehicle that arrives later, costs more and cannot be doubled down with KT.

the Sturmtiger requires as much AT to be countered as the KT, otherwise it will just bleed you until vet4 when it just becomes uncounterable,

please stop spamming nonsense. ofc it is not fine to have a unit with this HP pool, potential dmg, at 9 cp with this miniscule cost.

and ofc you can get double fuel income with this commander, to get KT and ST out, then, the game is pretty much over

You do not counter it with at .You counter it by not being hit by it. You are not going to kill a well defended calliope/katushya either, all the while its bleeding you dry. 165 fuel at 9 cp is a large fuel investment and i do not see it appearing until 12 cp´s
8 Aug 2021, 13:09 PM

I am terribly sorry that Allies actually have to face some strong AI units from time to time. Nerf Stupa while you are at it, since it seems spreading your units out is too much of a hassle.
8 Aug 2021, 13:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Aug 2021, 12:45 PMZyllen

You do not counter it with at .You counter it by not being hit by it. You are not going to kill a well defended calliope/katushya either, all the while its bleeding you dry. 165 fuel at 9 cp is a large fuel investment and i do not see it appearing until 12 cp´s

are you seriously comparing sturmtiger to katiusha or calli?, madness

no point arguing with you then

EDIT: good luck not getting "hit" by it, when you know you actually have to cap points (mostly VPS) and he can fire over shot blockers and from FOW. and has as much HP that it cannot be dived (in comparison to kata or calli LOL)
8 Aug 2021, 13:26 PM

HMG42: Am I a joke to you?
8 Aug 2021, 13:36 PM

are you seriously comparing sturmtiger to katiusha or calli?, madness

no point arguing with you then

EDIT: good luck not getting "hit" by it, when you know you actually have to cap points (mostly VPS) and he can fire over shot blockers and from FOW. and has as much HP that it cannot be dived (in comparison to kata or calli LOL)

Congratulations you just described the problem that axis players have faced when dealing with kat´s and calliopes. do you not think i have my finger on the retreat button when capping? one missed audio sound and you likely will lose a squad.
8 Aug 2021, 13:37 PM

No and i never said that. You made the rather strange claim a medium can kill a st at any time whenever its dicided to attack the st. As if the okw or supporting ost player dont have dual atguns or panthers/stugs supporting the ST after it one shot wipped something and returns to its own at wall.

You described Allied arty. But its completely ok when the allies do it?
8 Aug 2021, 13:42 PM

Why argue with someone that has a weeaboo profile and says that diving ST is the same as diving Calliope/katyusha

Why even stoop to that level?
8 Aug 2021, 13:44 PM

Imagine thinking that only Allies have access to rocket arty. What a special character lmao
PAGES (17)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS