Login

russian armor

Your prediction for Relic announcement: DLC or COH3?

Will Relic announce COH2 DLC or COH3?
Option Distribution Votes
31%
69%
Total votes: 49
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
12 Jul 2021, 22:28 PM

What do you wager is more likely?
13 Jul 2021, 05:05 AM

I will vote for DLC. Now there are many examples when a new DLC is being made for 10 year-long games. And the Axis clearly needs a third faction here, and I think it should be Italy or Hungary.
13 Jul 2021, 05:07 AM

I will vote for DLC. Now there are many examples when a new DLC is being made for 10 year-long games. And the Axis clearly needs a third faction here, and I think it should be Italy or Hungary.

what about a combination of Italian and Hungarian forces as one faction? Maybe not realistic but would give more variety
13 Jul 2021, 05:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jul 2021, 05:07 AMakula

what about a combination of Italian and Hungarian forces as one faction? Maybe not realistic but would give more variety

Purely theoretically, you can make a faction without unification, especially Hungary has enough units, Hungary has both its own tanks and purchased German ones: PZ.4, STUG, Marder, Hetzer, even 13 Tigers. Plus Of course the German King Tiger in the last large German offensive on the Eastern Front in Hungary. Hungary had Nebelwerfer, its own AT grenade launchers.
13 Jul 2021, 05:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jul 2021, 05:07 AMakula

Lol, what would be their flag? A diagonal red-white-green emblem? :P

Jokes apart, afaik neither had a heavy tank (or something close, like the usf pershing) beyond prototype stage, perhaps they would borrow some tigers?
13 Jul 2021, 14:35 PM

They talked about wanting to make an Italian Front expansion during CoH's 10th year anniversary but ultimately decided to try and make a cash grab with CoH Online since they were seeing where the winds were blowing towards "F2P" games, especially in China. Sadly I can't find the articles with the interviews anymore.

So an African/Italian expansion for either CoH or CoH2 is possible and it makes more sense because a larger part of the team is probably working on AoE4, or so I assume at least.

But then again why make such a fuss about it when none of the other expansions had the same PR for them so not sure, maybe it's a new game indeed.
13 Jul 2021, 14:53 PM

They talked about wanting to make an Italian Front expansion during CoH's 10th year anniversary but ultimately decided to try and make a cash grab with CoH Online since they were seeing where the winds were blowing towards "F2P" games, especially in China. Sadly I can't find the articles with the interviews anymore.

So an African/Italian expansion for either CoH or CoH2 is possible and it makes more sense because a larger part of the team is probably working on AoE4, or so I assume at least.

But then again why make such a fuss about it when none of the other expansions had the same PR for them so not sure, maybe it's a new game indeed.

Yes, just as they talked about love for the Eastern Front and how they will make a worthy campaign, for which we went to a museum in St. Petersburg and came out boring gameplay and Company of the Enemy at the gates of stereotypes and myths plot.
13 Jul 2021, 15:09 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

13 Jul 2021, 15:35 PM

IGN said it's a new game.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment