Login

russian armor

More range for Jadgtinger

6 Jul 2021, 17:30 PM

Hello,

I think Jadtinger need more and more range !
Give it the possibility to shoot in ennemy base, currently it's ridiculous so go all the way.

How you want to compete with Jackson bounce too many times and Anti gun ( you said Anti gun 75mm USF that you penetration shell to esperate not bounce too)

My suggestion go to the same direction that stupid lastes updates

6 Jul 2021, 18:27 PM

Hello,

Give it the possibility to shoot in ennemy base, currently it's ridiculous so go all the way.

How you want to compete with Jackson bounce too many times and Anti gun ( you said Anti gun 75mm USF that you penetration shell to esperate not bounce too)

one thing that bothers me most is your heaviest tank destroyers not able to penetrate these big tanks but they will never miss u or u will never deflect one of thier shots. flanking only real way to deal with them in team games and thats tough to do
6 Jul 2021, 18:42 PM

Hello,

one thing that bothers me most is your heaviest tank destroyers not able to penetrate these big tanks but they will never miss u or u will never deflect one of thier shots. flanking only real way to deal with them in team games and thats tough to do

SU-85 has 48.9% pen chance frontally at max range. Jackson and Firefly around the same chance. I regularly miss with JT against enemy tanks, esp SU-85. They can shoot you with full accuracy where as you're firing into the FoW hoping to scare them off. Even with a spotter, it's a very common weakness that the JT player is relying on just their JT for AT and maybe one AT gun. Very vulnerable.
6 Jul 2021, 19:21 PM

SU-85 has 48.9% pen chance frontally at max range. Jackson and Firefly around the same chance. I regularly miss with JT against enemy tanks, esp SU-85. They can shoot you with full accuracy where as you're firing into the FoW hoping to scare them off. Even with a spotter, it's a very common weakness that the JT player is relying on just their JT for AT and maybe one AT gun. Very vulnerable.
wow really? thats horrible. and his percent is wat 100%? crazy thats less then half your shots will pen and sometimes u might not pen 2-5 times or more in a row then you throw in the misses like ground shot ect. maybe if the tank destroyers can pen 57% it might make it balanced i guess or make his target size so tds wont really miss it atleast.
6 Jul 2021, 19:42 PM

Actually the JT used to have 80 range, the HE shell barrage ability still has 80 range.
6 Jul 2021, 20:59 PM

JT used to have 125 range and could shoot through the world iirc. Isu, elefant and kv-2 siege nodes had 100
6 Jul 2021, 23:04 PM

Hello,

+1 :)

I always felt the same way <444>3.
6 Jul 2021, 23:17 PM

+
flanking only real way to deal with them in team games and thats tough to do

Flanking? Tough?

This is how you do it :) ...

This a professional instruction thou, so read carefully!

--------> (sneak ya bois to the right again) "ENEMY"

m
o
v
e

u
p
w
a
r
d
s

<---------- (sneak ya bois to the left) "YOU"
6 Jul 2021, 23:33 PM

wow really? thats horrible. and his percent is wat 100%? crazy thats less then half your shots will pen and sometimes u might not pen 2-5 times or more in a row then you throw in the misses like ground shot ect. maybe if the tank destroyers can pen 57% it might make it balanced i guess or make his target size so tds wont really miss it atleast.

Your accuracy at 60 is 91% (Jackson) or 100% accuracy (SU-85, Firefly). Half that accuracy against FoW JT.

As for JT accuracy at 70, it's pretty mediocre to alright. Slightly better accuracy at 60 but not by much. SU-85s will regularly be missed and this isn't even factoring in being shot at from Fog of War which halves your accuracy.

JT is nearly twice a TD in cost as well.
7 Jul 2021, 06:00 AM

Big no to more range. Off all the things the buff that's probably the last one that should be touched
7 Jul 2021, 06:11 AM

Exactly, let's bring back the 100 range for the Elephant and ISU-152 and remove the limit for heavy tanks. Good old CoH2.
7 Jul 2021, 06:26 AM

Exactly, let's bring back the 100 range for the Elephant and ISU-152 and remove the limit for heavy tanks. Good old CoH2.

I would rather they brought back the 200 pop cap
7 Jul 2021, 06:28 AM

Let's take everything cool back! A meat grinder with a ton of tanks in the Steppe.
7 Jul 2021, 09:30 AM

There was a 200 Pop Cap O.o ?
7 Jul 2021, 09:49 AM

yes lets make it like irl able to destroy 4 shermans with one shell. jokes aside 14 cp is too much imo, I would rather get jp and kt/panther.
7 Jul 2021, 13:29 PM

There was a 200 Pop Cap O.o ?

During the COH 2 Beta before the game launched. People complained about performance issues for the game and rather than fix the issues, Relic limited the population cap. They also did not have a heavy tank limit which stayed after launch so you often saw multiple IS-2s vs Tiger tanks in matches assuming you were able to deal with the immense lag at the time since they didn't have servers for multiplayer and it was P2P based.

7 Jul 2021, 13:32 PM

During the COH 2 Beta before the game launched. People complained about performance issues for the game and rather than fix the issues, Relic limited the population cap. They also did not have a heavy tank limit which stayed after launch so you often saw multiple IS-2s vs Tiger tanks in matches assuming you were able to deal with the immense lag at the time since they didn't have servers for multiplayer and it was P2P based.

Elephant in T4 :hansGASM:
7 Jul 2021, 15:30 PM

I think Jagdtiger should have more aoe, so it can cleave tanks.
7 Jul 2021, 20:35 PM

JT is fine, in fact its doctrine could use some adjustment, JT + assault arty is pretty strong
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★