Login

russian armor

Hi Maybe someone can help me

20 Jun 2021, 18:08 PM

Hello, I hope someone can help me or give me advice.
MY PC
Asus Z390 I5 9400 F 2.900 GHZ 16 GB
Geforce 1050 TI
Ehternet 50 mbits (1und 1) Fritzbox 7590
Monitor Acer Predator XB253QGP

Had a few questions now.
1.come from Germany how does the connection to the servers behave
2.Windows 10 Pro is that bad?
3.Which internet router would be the best
4.Which graphics settings should I use
5.Which Steam settings should I use
5.What do I have to configure in Windows
6.Randoms 4vs4 I play with Chinese in a team I lose if I have them as an opponent why?
7.How or what would I have to enter 7590 in the router so that the internet would be better ?
8.Ping Box 1ms Ping steam 20 ms Ping Amazonaws.com 120 ms
9.Average FPS according to Steam 90

Now to the problem of why I am asking
Somehow I don't hit the opponent properly, that means I can't destroy units like pioneers against pioneers even though I'm behind sandbags. I can run after tanks with engine damage but have no chance to catch up, why who is it the other way around so my tank has engine damage and I drive backwards the enemy can catch up with me. About twich I see players to e.g. Strumpanther and there it is so that they have a lot more speed with the tanks and units they move faster how can that be. My Artys hit a shitty 100 times shoot 1 time a hit but the enemy only shoots with the arty and every shot a hit. Please no learning to play now, I have 5000 hours of play time. Even if I play with Treeduation -OV1 -Tarrats in the team or so I think that I do the game for whatever reason with mine Internet line or whatever. So we have delays in there and then lose. I hope someone can say something about this LG.
20 Jun 2021, 18:46 PM

Good luck convincing anyone here this is a real thing. I have been telling people about it and giving examples on streams and still they dont believe.

Old streams when I play with people I would say "This game is over" when my units stopped doing damage and would just disappear from indirect constantly. Even though they could see it with their own eyes they choose not to believe. The Sheeple they are called.

Instead they believe that a company that cant get the team colors right in a replay or spectate is amazing and would never have bugs/issues like this.

And dont get me started on when my AT guns simply do not shoot at the enemy even though they are parked right in front of it. Then I tell the AT to target the vehicle and instead it picks up and walks over to it. It acts as though it has NO VISION of the vehicle. However 95% of the time the enemy shoots me right at the FOW line, instantly.

Probably FOW based bugs in the game. I have seen it with INF as well. Units standing right next to the enemy and not shooting.
20 Jun 2021, 18:54 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

/moved this thread and locked the other one containing the same content.
20 Jun 2021, 19:08 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Can we get a replay of some of this? I'd be very surprised if your pioneers lost to another pioneer even though you're in green cover.

It's difficult to decipher what the issue is from text alone. The broken english is added difficulty. If you'd like to write it in german we have a lot of native german speakers here who could help/translate.

I haven't touched code in a long time, but the first thing that comes to mind is their's corrupted files somewhere. Although that is a broad brush stroke there shouldn't be any reason your units behave differently than anyone elses.

20 Jun 2021, 19:26 PM

Hi Rosborn

And dont get me started on when my AT guns simply do not shoot at the enemy even though they are parked right in front of it. Then I tell the AT to target the vehicle and instead it picks up and walks over to it. It acts as though it has NO VISION of the vehicle. However 95% of the time the enemy shoots me right at the FOW line, instantly.

Exactly the same as if my units would not see the opponent Sorry for my bad English I am from Germany and the school days are 20 years ago :-)
20 Jun 2021, 19:31 PM

The problem is I think also times the visibility my units do not see the other units. So the shadow on the maps does only minimally resolve or my visibility is too short attack assault troops on other troops run to just before the enemy and do not shoot from a distance the same is with tanks as well as packs exactly so. But WHY ????
20 Jun 2021, 19:31 PM

Deutschland Sprache
Das Problem ist denke ich auch mal die Sicht meine Einheiten sehen die anderen Einheiten nicht .Also der Schatten auf der Karten tut sich nur minimal auflösen bzw meine Sichtweite ist zu kurz Angriff Sturmtruppen auf andere Truppen rennen bis kurz vor dem Gegner und schiessen nicht von weiter Entfernung das gleiche ist bei Panzer sowie packs genau so .Aber WARUM ????
20 Jun 2021, 19:34 PM

I have 2 videos uploaded here in the forum there you should see it my name gentlemanjack in cho2
What is very strange is that I have a FPS number of 90 on average and many write that they only get to max 40 is it because?

Ich habe 2 Videos hochgeladen hier im Forum da müsste man es sehen meine name gentlemanjack in cho2
Was sehr merkwürdig ist das ich eine FPS Zahl von 90 im Durchschnitt habe und viele schreiben das sie nur bis max 40 kommen liegt es daran ??
20 Jun 2021, 19:35 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

New patch has rolled out. Therefore its highly unlikely someone can watch it.
20 Jun 2021, 19:40 PM

When I look at NSO Lockdown or Strurmpanther over twich dan I see that they do not have the problems. As written I get together with the best players via randoms and we don't manage to win against people who have 100 STD game time. It's also that the opponent can somehow build more units faster and put more units on the field like me?

Wen ich NSO-Lockdown oder Strurmpanther zu schauen über twich dan sehe ich das sie die Probleme nicht. Wie geschrieben ich komme über Randoms mit den Besten Spieler zusammen und wir schaffen es nicht gegen leute die 100 STD Spielzeit haben zu gewinnen. Es ist auch so das der Gegner irgendwie mehr Einheiten schneller bauen kann und mehr Einheiten wie ich auf das Spielfeld bringt ?
21 Jun 2021, 02:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jun 2021, 18:46 PMRosbone
Good luck convincing anyone here this is a real thing. I have been telling people about it and giving examples on streams and still they dont believe.

Old streams when I play with people I would say "This game is over" when my units stopped doing damage and would just disappear from indirect constantly. Even though they could see it with their own eyes they choose not to believe. The Sheeple they are called.

Instead they believe that a company that cant get the team colors right in a replay or spectate is amazing and would never have bugs/issues like this.

Probably FOW based bugs in the game. I have seen it with INF as well. Units standing right next to the enemy and not shooting.

I have both of these problems sometimes. I've tried changing audio settings but haven't been able to stop it. I've been thinking the problem was with my computer not making the sound for howitzers shooting but even with higher settings it still happens.

I had the AT gun bug once today with a Pak40. It caused a moment of panic because I was trying to fight in two places and it ran up to a vehicle while I was viewing the other side of the map. I've had it happen a lot more with Raketens but I usually assume it's because the Raketen isn't good. It is a little annoying when something will drive most of the way through the arc and the Raketen doesn't fire. My guess is that all of this is due to ping times and is probably happening to everyone when it's happening to me. I also see odd artifacts, like a snare that doesn't seem to go off, then it finally shoots and it looks like a guided missle with 60 range.
21 Jun 2021, 02:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jun 2021, 19:40 PMAtze
When I look at NSO Lockdown or Strurmpanther over twich dan I see that they do not have the problems. As written I get together with the best players via randoms and we don't manage to win against people who have 100 STD game time. It's also that the opponent can somehow build more units faster and put more units on the field like me?

Wen ich NSO-Lockdown oder Strurmpanther zu schauen über twich dan sehe ich das sie die Probleme nicht. Wie geschrieben ich komme über Randoms mit den Besten Spieler zusammen und wir schaffen es nicht gegen leute die 100 STD Spielzeit haben zu gewinnen. Es ist auch so das der Gegner irgendwie mehr Einheiten schneller bauen kann und mehr Einheiten wie ich auf das Spielfeld bringt ?

If you check the construction tab after the game, you can see if they're really making more units. You'd also need to make sure that the problem isn't that you are floating resources.
21 Jun 2021, 15:02 PM

Your german is hardly understandable, too.
22 Jun 2021, 00:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jun 2021, 19:40 PMAtze

When you're trying to use Google translate, try writing like you would talk to a child. Google translate struggles when using more complex sentences. Also, abbreviations don't help. I'm pretty sure you meant stunden but STD is something more like herpes or gonorrhea so you could've got a really interesting output from Google translate. Then the mods would have to move the post into the B4 thread.
22 Jun 2021, 09:58 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2021, 00:50 AMGrumpy

Also, abbreviations don't help. I'm pretty sure you meant stunden but STD is something more like herpes or gonorrhea so you could've got a really interesting output from Google translate. Then the mods would have to move the post into the B4 thread.

Oh this is beautiful :clap:
23 Jun 2021, 05:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2021, 09:58 AMredfox

Oh this is beautiful :clap:
:)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %