Login

russian armor

Winrates indicate horrible balance

PAGES (8)down
16 Jun 2021, 15:15 PM

1. Give tommies anti-tank grenade (It's not like they are uncountably good at inf. fight now)
2. Reduce pop cap of tanks.
3. buff AEC anti-inf. (more like Stuart level)
4. Remove commander tank's self-nerf. (also adjust buff to be balanced)
5. Move snieper to 0 tier, instead move UC to 1 tier with fuel cost removed.

1. They are still stronger and cheaper to reinforce strate of the bat then Grens\Volks. Ones bolstered and giving weapons, they are hands down much better. Counter part is bar rifles, but bar rifles at least have to close the distance and dont have sandbags on them.

2. The only pop cap heavy tanks - churchill and Comet. Other tanks are on pair with their counter parts pop-cap vise. But Anvil will never ever be a better option then Hammer, if Churchill is balance vise is resonable, because free speed boost, democharges and panther like tank with shitload of abilities are always better in a long run then a fat tank. Sure churchill have a bigger impact when first one hits the field, but its degrading rapidly from this point on. Its not that anvil is bad, hammer is just too good, even now.

3. So, to have unit with AI close to stuart and AT close to Puma? I mean okay, sounds kinda broken to me.

4. This one might work with proper ajustsments

5. Well not only UC will become uttery useless, because by the time T1 is unlocked there are counters to it, but it will completly destoy UKF vs OKW match up.
16 Jun 2021, 15:16 PM

1. Give tommies anti-tank grenade (It's not like they are uncountably good at inf. fight now)
2. Reduce pop cap of tanks.
3. buff AEC anti-inf. (more like Stuart level)
4. Remove commander tank's self-nerf. (also adjust buff to be balanced)

5. Move snieper to 0 tier, instead move UC to 1 tier with fuel cost removed.

If you straight up buff Brits like this you can just delete OKW from the game, cause no one is going to play them in 1vs1 (or quits the game when he spawns opposite to the brit). And even then you still have a rough time vs Ost cause you cant break defensive positions without any sort of indirect/rocket arty.
16 Jun 2021, 15:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jun 2021, 15:16 PMGeblobt

If you straight up buff Brits like this you can just delete OKW from the game, cause no one is going to play them in 1vs1 (or quits the game when he spawns opposite to the brit). And even then you still have a rough time vs Ost cause you cant break defensive positions without any sort of indirect/rocket arty.

I'm on positive side on buffing OKW on 1v1 (in the way to minimize impact on 3v3/4v4), stating this first;

currently OKW has highest WR over UKF on 1v1 (https://coh2stats.com/stats/month/1619827200/1v1/wermacht?statsSource=top200). Majorly because

1. UKF can do nothing against JLI.
2. Just delaying the game to the late game; There comes free win for OKW.

Problem of OKW is against Soviet. Not against UKF.
16 Jun 2021, 15:48 PM

1. They are still stronger and cheaper to reinforce strate of the bat then Grens\Volks. Ones bolstered and giving weapons, they are hands down much better. Counter part is bar rifles, but bar rifles at least have to close the distance and dont have sandbags on them.

2. The only pop cap heavy tanks - churchill and Comet. Other tanks are on pair with their counter parts pop-cap vise. But Anvil will never ever be a better option then Hammer, if Churchill is balance vise is resonable, because free speed boost, democharges and panther like tank with shitload of abilities are always better in a long run then a fat tank. Sure churchill have a bigger impact when first one hits the field, but its degrading rapidly from this point on. Its not that anvil is bad, hammer is just too good, even now.

3. So, to have unit with AI close to stuart and AT close to Puma? I mean okay, sounds kinda broken to me.

4. This one might work with proper ajustsments

5. Well not only UC will become uttery useless, because by the time T1 is unlocked there are counters to it, but it will completly destoy UKF vs OKW match up.

1. You do realize having bolster + weapon upgrade costs 300mp + 50 fuel right? Even then they are not as strong as they used to be. And their strength comes with cover bonus so they are hard to be used on offensive situations.

2. Yes I agree, I mostly meant those two tanks.

3. AEC will never be close to AT to Puma because of it's lack of ability to self-spot enemy.

4. -

5. It is already utterly useless before 1 tier since it cannot upgrade any weapon w/o it. Elaborate more for how it will destory vs OKW matchup? Because of early sniper?
16 Jun 2021, 16:06 PM

3. AEC will never be close to AT to Puma because of it's lack of ability to self-spot enemy.

Both have 42 sight at vet 0 now and 50 sight range at vet 2. The AEC only has 40 weapon range so it's always self spotting to begin with. The Puma with 50 weapon range only gets self spotting at vet 2 now. The only reason the AEC is worse at AT is because of said lower weapon range, but given what it goes up against (251, 222, 251/17, 221/223 and Luchs) that hardly matters.

And the AEC is already a near mandatory choice, straight up giving it more AI would just make it a 100% auto pick. That should not be the case.
16 Jun 2021, 16:11 PM

I'm on positive side on buffing OKW on 1v1 (in the way to minimize impact on 3v3/4v4), stating this first;

currently OKW has highest WR over UKF on 1v1 (https://coh2stats.com/stats/month/1619827200/1v1/wermacht?statsSource=top200). Majorly because

1. UKF can do nothing against JLI.
2. Just delaying the game to the late game; There comes free win for OKW.

Problem of OKW is against Soviet. Not against UKF.

Yeah cause Soviets are overall way better than UKf at the moment. I agree that JLI are kinda broken vs UKF and i hate being forced to go JLI/221 everytime vs Brits. I would like to adjust them at the same time we adjust Sections and Volks, but that wont happen.

In the end even JLI wont help when the AEC is a combined Luchs+Puma while their T0 sniper is trashing you.
16 Jun 2021, 16:47 PM

1. You do realize having bolster + weapon upgrade costs 300mp + 50 fuel right? Even then they are not as strong as they used to be. And their strength comes with cover bonus so they are hard to be used on offensive situations.

2. Yes I agree, I mostly meant those two tanks.

4. -

5. It is already utterly useless before 1 tier since it cannot upgrade any weapon w/o it. Elaborate more for how it will destory vs OKW matchup? Because of early sniper?

1. Its a common misconception that so called "side-grades" are costing something extra. Its not a vCoH where side grades were effectively delaying you and vere an optional chose, like bars\grens for USF. It was said countless of times, even by dev team, that USF\UKF "sidegrades" are contributing towards final cost of tech and serve as a balancer. In other words if you skip all your sidegrades and go towards final tier rushing it will be more or less cheaper for the other factions.

Also speaking of being agressive. Sure they are not rifles, but at the same time Grenadiers are not offensive aswell, because they are long range inf. You dont have to run and gun with them, because even at range they are killing shit really fast anyway.

3. Well amd AEC still has better AI via MGs then puma + what Sander said. But its not the point. What you are suggesting is to create jack of all trades. AEC already hardcounters all LVs but Puma and can support figting mediums and you are suggesting giving it AI close to the arguably second strongest AI LV. Like come on.

5. Because UKF already somewhat can dominate OKW early on, if not due to SPs/occasional Kubel harrasment and later on JLI\221. Giving UKF sniper will instantly allow UKF to hardcounter units like SPs and damage kubel really bad, while pre-upgrade volks dont even have slightest chance against tommies in cover, let alone supported by Sniper.
16 Jun 2021, 18:29 PM

1. Its a common misconception that so called "side-grades" are costing something extra. Its not a vCoH where side grades were effectively delaying you and vere an optional chose, like bars\grens for USF. It was said countless of times, even by dev team, that USF\UKF "sidegrades" are contributing towards final cost of tech and serve as a balancer. In other words if you skip all your sidegrades and go towards final tier rushing it will be more or less cheaper for the other factions.

Also speaking of being agressive. Sure they are not rifles, but at the same time Grenadiers are not offensive aswell, because they are long range inf. You dont have to run and gun with them, because even at range they are killing shit really fast anyway.

3. Well amd AEC still has better AI via MGs then puma + what Sander said. But its not the point. What you are suggesting is to create jack of all trades. AEC already hardcounters all LVs but Puma and can support figting mediums and you are suggesting giving it AI close to the arguably second strongest AI LV. Like come on.

5. Because UKF already somewhat can dominate OKW early on, if not due to SPs/occasional Kubel harrasment and later on JLI\221. Giving UKF sniper will instantly allow UKF to hardcounter units like SPs and damage kubel really bad, while pre-upgrade volks dont even have slightest chance against tommies in cover, let alone supported by Sniper.

1. I'd not go far with side-techs, since itslef will be a thread worthy lenght talk. However, when zi said it's not offensive, as I've mentioned it's because of their cover bonus + they tend to gain less dps from short range than others.

3. Yes I can see that buffing AEC might cause trouble if it goes with other buffs. But TbH current UkF status + AEC buff won't harm balance at all. Yes AEC counters 222, halftrack. Even T-70 counters it. AEC deals better against Luchs. The only difference is that AEC has better chance against Puma. But hey, their mainline inf don't have snare. That's a big one.
I won't call Stuart second best, We got T-70 & Luchs prior to it.

5. We are already living a world with OST early sniper. Yes it requires building to be built so UKF sniper will come few secs earlier. Other then that, what you mentioned are something USF & UKF already dealing with at early game.
16 Jun 2021, 18:33 PM

And the AEC is already a near mandatory choice, straight up giving it more AI would just make it a 100% auto pick. That should not be the case.

Not because AEC is that good, but because UKF will forever bugged by LV play because of lack of flares.

I'd seen many top players spend their fuel to bolster upgrade & fast callin medium. saves about 2-3 min.
AEC won't do much of AI dmg so this strategy works better in map control if UKF can handle LV with ATs.
16 Jun 2021, 18:40 PM

Both have 42 sight at vet 0 now and 50 sight range at vet 2. The AEC only has 40 weapon range so it's always self spotting to begin with. The Puma with 50 weapon range only gets self spotting at vet 2 now. The only reason the AEC is worse at AT is because of said lower weapon range, but given what it goes up against (251, 222, 251/17, 221/223 and Luchs) that hardly matters.

I thought they both had 50 sights. Puma otoh has 50 sights + 50 range.
16 Jun 2021, 19:26 PM

1. I'd not go far with side-techs, since itslef will be a thread worthy lenght talk. However, when zi said it's not offensive, as I've mentioned it's because of their cover bonus + they tend to gain less dps from short range than others.

3. Yes I can see that buffing AEC might cause trouble if it goes with other buffs. But TbH current UkF status + AEC buff won't harm balance at all. Yes AEC counters 222, halftrack. Even T-70 counters it. AEC deals better against Luchs. The only difference is that AEC has better chance against Puma. But hey, their mainline inf don't have snare. That's a big one.
I won't call Stuart second best, We got T-70 & Luchs prior to it.

5. We are already living a world with OST early sniper. Yes it requires building to be built so UKF sniper will come few secs earlier. Other then that, what you mentioned are something USF & UKF already dealing with at early game.

1. Axis have only 2 squads across 2 factions which are suited for CQC. PGs and SPs. And Doc options have Ass grens, Volks MP40, Fallshims and somewhat G43 for midrange. Axis dont have abundance of close range inf and against the ones they do, you have to keep your distance anyway. And against everything else your long range Tommies are still better then them, aside from maybe Obersts and Jaegers.
There is not a single reason for Tommies to jump into a short range, nor there is any reason not to stay at long range and damage enemy on approach.

3. Alright, but what you are suggesting is to add AI on top of the already good AT. T70, Stuart, 222, Lucks dont have any resonable AT capabilities on top of their AI.

5. Yes they are dealing with it early game. But OKW and Ostheer dont have mainlines with the same power as tommies and rifles. SPs preventing OKW from being completly overrun by UKF\USF, MG42 and Sniper preventing ostheer from being overrun by the mainlines they cant compete with theirs.

Sure, sniper can be added to T0, but then stock tommies should be nerfed to the volks\Grens level to justify the fact that you have a whole bunch of support units you can build to help them. Same with snairs for tommies. Every single buff such as that should go with equivalent nerf.

Thats why its hard to balance UKF, because they are on weaker side not because their units are shit, but because its easy to abuse sertain mechanics of them and if you remove mentioned abusable mechanics, they will be just bat shit OP faction with 0 disadvanatges.
16 Jun 2021, 19:44 PM

snip

I'm pretty sure Stormtroopers are also CQC.

The big reason to avoid early UKF sniper is further homogenization. If we give UKF a good early sniper, fix the HMG's suppression, weaken IS so they aren't so strong, and basically remove the UC we end up with.... OST early game. Yea, lets avoid that.

UKF doesn't have any consistent, reliable tools (I guess you could tech Piats?) for dealing with LVs till AEC, so AEC is basically mandatory. A long range or rushable snare on all mainlines is the classic tool to keep LVs from brutally abusing inf (acc goes up with closeness, resulting in high dps), which UKF has neither. So UKF needs other consistent LV control options. Soft counters at the very least.

Still, UKF needs tools to deal with its issues. It fights blobs with bren'd IS, a few doctrinal options, and late game armor due to a lack of anti-blob viable HMG and no shock indirect. It over-crutches on IS, which don't have snares so UKF gets absolutely brutalized by LVs while making Axis mainlines feel weak. UKF has no other option at that timing for dealing with them. The UKF sniper doesn't consistently provide LV control and LVs have continuously been buffed to kill snipers; UKF snipers are inconsistent at the least.

Non-doc Land Mattress, more range/faster response/cheaper Pyro-technic flares (at least smoke, arty is weird), A snappy UKF sniper Critical Shot (it keeps resetting when the sniper has to move to re-aim, try shooting a 222), and Ro.E good enough to replace IS with (we'll see if the Recovery Engineers are enough next patch). I'd like to put some of the lethality back into UKF tanks to put it on par with P4, but that was intentionally removed.

I'd also like IS to be able to deconstruct emplacements, and do so quickly. the more units that can move them the more chance they actually might. I want to shift my mortar pit around for a MP fee, but it takes WAY too long to move the darn thing, especially while being shelled. Its a 150 MP and all Vet cost every time its moved, so let me. Not even mentioning the fuel costs on the other 2 emplacements.
16 Jun 2021, 20:14 PM

I agree that. Thats the whole idea, that UKF problems are easy to pin point, but fixing them are very multi-layered problem. Some ppl think that they can just throw snare on tommy without changing anything else and it would be perfectly fine.

Even with OKW which was easier to rewamp, because they originally didnt have so much gimmiky mechanics and they wasnt in such fucked up state, still receives changes and it cant be said that they are competly fine.

Pretty much any QoL change that UKW indeed do need, requare pretty much ajusting the whole roster of units they have in order not to break anything.

Hell, even if emplacements would have been relocatable it would already helped UKF tremendously.
16 Jun 2021, 21:58 PM

This is now obsolete! go play the Patch and make a new post!
16 Jun 2021, 22:15 PM

This is now obsolete! go play the Patch and make a new post!

Which changes actually address any sort of lategame potency for allies?
I mean, this thread has been derailed into Brits early game problems. The only thing that really lets the axis win lategame is the complete arsenal and plentiful late game commanders with lategame units. USF doesn't have that, neither does UKF. If you really want to fix winrates in teamgames, all you have to do is give lategame tools to allies, be it through commander updates or some core changes within the stock roster. I've never seen a capable player struggle in early game with any faction. But I have seen capable players struggle in lategame with allies when going against well coordinated teams. And I've never seen capable axis players struggle vs USF or UKF in lategame.
Why even bother changing anything related to early game, when the teamgames are all about lategame potential.

EDIT: Ok, the map design can cause problems, especially when going vs MG42 or maxim spam. 3v3 map pool is beyond shit so there are maps where a capable player can easily lock out a huge chunk of the map with a fast MG42 or maxims
16 Jun 2021, 22:52 PM

Snip

That super late game is due to super efficient, effective, forgiving, late game units vs enemies who can't punish it. USF and UKF die to the elite infantry blob, high impact, forgiving heavy armor, and shock artillery. Soviets do too, but they at least have a chance even if the Katy is mediocre.

If we really want to do that, there's super easy changes that basically fix the issue. These can't and won't happen, but if you really wanted to shift late game, make a few of them. From most-to-least impact:

1. Make LM and Calliope non-doc and change LM rockets to Calliope rockets (LM rockets suck, seriously). Lack of shock artillery makes late game Axis blobs annihilate Allies, while Axis shock artillery bleed Allies. Sanders said this was vetoed. Really should happen. Sanders snuck LM into another commander I believe, and everyone is still just going to keep playing Urban Assault as USF in big team.

2. Increase penetration on all allied HTD by 20ish%. Heavy armor is now dramatically less forgiving and Vet 2 P4s get penetrated guaranteed. The Firefly can't guarantee pen the OKW P4. Someone was complaining about P4 vs Calliope sometimes not penning... Twas vetoed.

3. Decrease Lethality of all Axis Explosive Weapons. Seriously, slap OHK radius on everything. Make P4 no longer consistently pop models first shot. They have a sizable advantage in OHK tools except vs the Calliope (notice the complaining) and the B-4 (le Meme cannon). The P-4 is a better Sherman that doesn't need to swap ammo. Not gonna start with the leFH, thank god CB is gone. I'm waiting for the explosives rework, but not really expecting anything.

3. Increase the pop cost of generalist units. Panther counts, it has enough AI to force retreats. Suddenly relative TD efficiency shoots up. Add 2 pop cost to all generalists. Now getting 2 panthers costs 40 pop instead of 36.

4. Remove MGs from Panther. Its now a TD, not a heavy tank and is now hard countered by Super Zooks instead of MGing them to death and AT guns can't be circle strafed. Ain't gonna happen, Panther is iconic in its current very forgiving form.

5. Remove retreat from Raketen. Its a high damage, long range Pschreck team in application, not an AT gun. I don't see people blobbing 3 Paks like I do Raks. Otherwise, crank its RA up to 1.25 so it actually dies when shot at, like all other AT guns.

6. Move SZF behind Panzer authorization. This mostly stops dumb cheese. Everyone has to deal with early entrenchment without their shock arty.

Map-wise, we need new maps. More Hill 400 style maps with more width than depth. Spread out the bases need be. There needs to be ACTUAL space to flank. The Express maps need the bases moved closer 10-20% on both sides. It takes too long to get into the fight.

Make any of these changes and Axis will lose more often late game. Change #1 would massively shift the dynamic.
16 Jun 2021, 23:43 PM

(from teamgame perspective and assuming the axis player is not braindead)
Wishful thinking. Highly unlikely that the balance team, which is comprised of people half-assing the patches, will even propose such changes to Relic. Too much thinking involved and would probably be met with "allies will be OP from early game to late". Truth be told, allies do have a stronger early game with mainlines. If the map doesn't allow some cancerous MG42 positioning or double sturmpio openings with good kubel spots, I've seldom lost my VP lane (eg. redball is perfect for double sturmpio + kubel openings or MG42 openings on both top and bot fuel due to sightblockers for sturmpios and lanes for MG42s), and that's mostly thanks to superior (and more expensive) rifles.

I remember when OKW came out, there were tutorials and stuff like that on the main menu and I remember the narrator of one of the OKW mechanic tutorials saying something in the lines of "If you survive the low fuel income and weak early game, you are sure to dominate late game with superior elite armour and infantry". Something like that. Basically, OKW early game sucked while it's lategame was (well, still is) unbeatable.

Now throughout the updates, the early game has been buffed and reworked (MG34...) to allow plays in 1v1 where there are no true "end-games" (with 3xKT or Tigers and KTs or w/e roaming the map) while the lategame (which mostly occurs in teamgames) has received no substantial nerfs. Except for the "no caches", I don't think any old mechanics still apply to OKW. Well, the stock KT is still here, an "I WIN" unit if used properly.

1v1 community that does nothing but play COH2 all day screeched and the balance team and relic watered down the game to a symmetrical BS we have today.

So can the allies late game be buffed? Sure.
Will it be buffed? At this stage of the game, 7+ years in? No
Why? Unless you pay a group of people, community peeps can't really get the job done. Either a time issue or "can't really be bothered" problem or just lack of imagination and brainstorm power.
I mean, I've played low rank games (1000+), and high ranked ones (top 10) vs all sorts of axis combinations. One thing I can say for sure is that the better players really know how to take advantage of elite units and the full stock roster that they have.
The funniest thing is when you play a game filled with random (or not) level 19 and 20 players, you really see how with allies you will dominate the early game. But as the game progresses even the best can't really do much when the basic tools are locked behind commanders they didn't select. Hence why the Calliope is so popular.
No mines on USF.
No sandbags.
MG is a potential backtech and a good axis player will use stukas or werfers before sending in the blobs in lane-y maps anyway to displace the MG.
Pak howi no longer wipes consistently.
AA HT is good but can easily fall prey to double raketen behind a blob.
Barred Rifles can hold the ground for a bit but unless you answer blob for blob, not holding anything as it's a close range weapon.
Sherman HE, same thing. Can easily fall prey to raketen or paks, or if lategame, elefant/jagd.
Scott? Maybe, depends on the luck. Double scotts are good for holding against blobs, but at that stage of the game, you've got other problems.

Can't count how many times I've seen a Pfussies blob mass retreat because a katy just opened it's mouth on them.
16 Jun 2021, 23:58 PM

You may now kiss each other
17 Jun 2021, 00:57 AM

Ill come out and say it. I want more MGs on the Churchill.
17 Jun 2021, 02:57 AM

Why is everyone talking always about LARGE reworks that take years to complete? What's to say that the "new" brits would not be poorly made? Most people want reworks just for the sake of reworking. Brits can easily be fixed by adjusting a couple of things like the 5man upgrade, giving them proper blob controls, making units unique that does not require some gimmicky ability (like the vickers getting an ability instead of vet range) and things like that.

Because UKF is an incredibly broken faction with a few really strong units covering the holes in its roster.

Let's start with the "5 man upgrade" (i.e. bolster). How do we adjust it, and what's the goal of the change? Some people think that it makes IS blobs too powerful, since it gives them a 400hp pool on top of being 5 models with zero downsides, so what downsides to do we give it? Does it take a weapon slot similar to OST's VSL? Doing that means it needs to become a 'per-squad' upgrade since it can't be applied to squads holding 2 weapons. If it does become a per-squad upgrade, what is the cost? We could make it 60 muni as it's effectively a "weapon slot" upgrade, but that'll impact the early-mid game muni eco, since it's currently not designed around dumping 180-240muni into non-DPS upgrades or abilities; so that sort of change would mean much less use of grenades and artillery, which UKF needs since they have no mobile indirect fire (i.e. mortars). Is it just free? Does it cost MP instead? What about accessing the upgrade cost itself? If the upgrade costs 60muni + 28mp (VSL), is the cost to unlock it (150mp/35f) still justified? If it's not, does removing the MP cost alone make it valid? If that's not enough, we start impacting the timing of other techs, as over-all fuel investments have changed.

Additionally, if it does cost, how does it work with future squads? Right now squads built after the upgrade arrive at 5-man strength; bolster doesn't just give another model, it's actually making the squad cheaper per model when it arrives after the upgrade has been unlocked. If we need to buy the extra model after getting the upgrade, it means new squads after about 10 minutes will cost an additional 28mp (plus the bolster upgrade cost), putting the squad at 298mp. It's not a huge change, but that does impact balance.

Additionally, let's say it does take a weapon slot; consider the amount of "utility" that has been piled onto IS' over the years. This is the current list of upgrades:
  • 2x Brens
  • 2x Piats
  • Gammon Bomb Grenade
  • Mills Bomb Grenade
  • Pyrotechnics Supplies Upgrade (artillery call-in) – Blocks Medic upgrade
  • Medical Supplies Upgrade (healing) – Blocks Pyro upgrade
  • Bolster (+1 model)
  • Build Sandbags
  • Build Fuel/Muni Caches
  • Additional abilities from doctrines
Having double upgrades on 4 models means a much higher chance to drop upgrades, and it also means much less 'effective HP' per squad; which can be quite a problem late-game.

This is just what I can think of - I'm sure actual pro players could think of even more issues. As a result, I think it would be much simpler to just redesign the squad around having 4 models at all time, just like every other mainline infantry squad (until the 'recent' 7man cons), and less upgrades and abilities (moving them to other units). Having less variables will make it much easier to balance them.

As for the rest; what kind of blob controls do UKF need? They already have the vickers (which is decent), the centaur, the Cromwell (surprisingly decent), IS' "best in class" DPS when fully upgraded, the mortar pit and bofors (not mobile, but effective on some maps), artillery on their infantry, and of course everything in docs.

How do we make units "unique"? I agree that the vicker's range-vet-ability isn't great, but what do we replace it with? Every MG is currently on a scale going from high damage and low suppression (Vickers) to low damage and high suppression (MG42). That's about it in terms of "unique" abilities for MGs (AP rounds aren't unique), so I'm not sure what else could be added or changed.

Everyone always talking about some huge reworks in a game with more variables than an average american can count. Does anyone really think they can balance it out? Create some perfect balance paradise by completely reworking everything? It's not really hard and the only reason it's not being done is because Sander and his lackeys won't be bothered. Relic is probably also limiting them but if they are doing it for free (I assume that they are not getting payed), why would anyone invest a braincell to do a good job. Especially when those you have are quite precious.
So, no. A rework is not needed, just a little bit of brainstorming and a decisive balance team.

If you think it's easy, and the balance team just lacks the will, pitch an idea; how do we fix UKF (specifically, as in with stats, costs, etc.)? And you are correct, they are limited (at least, to my understanding); some changes have been blocked because they change the "design flavor" too much, despite them being good ideas (at least on paper).

IS' currently have so many abilities they're running out of UI space to put the buttons. If we start removing some existing abilities, sure, but as-is, they can do far, far too much for a single squad to be giving them even more abilities (see list above).

PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS