Login

russian armor

ITT: we list lost features lost due to 64bit patch.

8 Jun 2021, 17:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jun 2021, 14:03 PMMMX

your advanced tool tips look really awesome btw! do these work in automatch as well (like the numerical veterancy description mod)?

Anything Text Related will be found in RelicCoH2.English.ucs so any changes to that file will work in automatch.
MMX
9 Jun 2021, 08:42 AM

The description texts are normal loc strings like everything else. They should work in automatch unless Relic changed their policy on changes to this text file.

Anything Text Related will be found in RelicCoH2.English.ucs so any changes to that file will work in automatch.

alright, thanks for the info. would love to see this becoming available for the public - official or unofficial!

9 Jun 2021, 22:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jun 2021, 08:42 AMMMX

alright, thanks for the info. would love to see this becoming available for the public - official or unofficial!

Are you referring to updated tooltips? I definitely think the game could use them. I already noticed a lot of information in the coming patch for the commanders was updated. I'm wondering if anything else was. I never got to play before the patch was rolled back
MMX
10 Jun 2021, 04:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jun 2021, 22:55 PMLewka

Are you referring to updated tooltips? I definitely think the game could use them. I already noticed a lot of information in the coming patch for the commanders was updated. I'm wondering if anything else was. I never got to play before the patch was rolled back

Yes precisely. I've been playing the game since before the WFA release but still find myself wondering every now and then what exactly an ability or level of vet does. Would be really useful to have this kind of info available in-game and I think it would significantly flatten the learning curve for newer players as well.
10 Jun 2021, 12:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jun 2021, 04:12 AMMMX

Yes precisely. I've been playing the game since before the WFA release but still find myself wondering every now and then what exactly an ability or level of vet does. Would be really useful to have this kind of info available in-game and I think it would significantly flatten the learning curve for newer players as well.

Understandable. I have been playing since before WFA as well and I agree more info would be good. Not to mention a lot of the tooltips are out of date due to the huge number of changes since before WFA
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★