Login

russian armor

No more red build indicators?

1 Jun 2021, 01:42 AM

When placing structures, you can no longer see the potential structure if it cannot be built. It used to be that you could still see the structure, just that the build outline was red. When was this changed? And was it intentional?
MMX
1 Jun 2021, 02:45 AM

afaik, this 'feature' came with the 64 bit version. and since it was pointed out as a bug in the respective beta feedback thread (maybe even fixed? can't remember) and still introduced in the final version, along with a couple of other bugs that had already been fixed during the beta, i guess this is not intentional. still a minor issue i'd say, though i'd welcome to see the red outline being brought back if possible.
1 Jun 2021, 03:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jun 2021, 02:45 AMMMX
afaik, this 'feature' came with the 64 bit version. and since it was pointed out as a bug in the respective beta feedback thread (maybe even fixed? can't remember) and still introduced in the final version, along with a couple of other bugs that had already been fixed during the beta, i guess this is not intentional. still a minor issue i'd say, though i'd welcome to see the red outline being brought back if possible.

It would seem that CoH2 is reaching Team Fortress 2 levels of spaghetti code.
19 Jun 2021, 18:16 PM

When placing structures, you can no longer see the potential structure if it cannot be built. It used to be that you could still see the structure, just that the build outline was red. When was this changed? And was it intentional?

The strange / funny part is that sometimes the red outline is still there (don't know when exactly but I know that it is still there since I sometimes thought "huh odd ... I thought it was gone completely" when building stuff) and not having the outlines makes building like 100x times more frustrating

Edit: Sandbags and barbed wire still have the red outline for instance ... but only when they are placed in a chain. S-Mines also have the red outline (other mines do not have it). I guess it is a conscious decision then ... but a very bad one imo
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★