Login

russian armor

Enforcement should show proof while replying or banning

• This thread is locked
25 May 2021, 04:10 AM

Yesterday,
I reported to a relic about a player for TEAMKILLING. That player's name is Sarcasm15rus.
and here is the piece of full evidence: https://youtu.be/TX1xbOQVGOM
After one day, relic sent me a message, "

Thanks for reporting this incident to us. I can confirm that we have reviewed your report and have taken all necessary action. We appreciate you taking the time to send this over to us.

Regards,

Relic Staff"""

and then I get into game to play an automatch and suddenly a message pops up while trying to get in the lobby, " you have been banned from online play". What kind of abuse stuff is this? The player who was supposed to be banned, they did not even say that they got him banned or not but rather messaged me with indirect words as shown above and this happens...

Plus they don't even mention reasons via EMAIL or anything about why you get banned and for how long. Is there admin abuse going on recently too much in relic?

Because this is very frustrating and these matters should be seen seriously.
MMX
25 May 2021, 04:57 AM

was it really necessary to post this again after your first attempt got locked instantly for obvious reasons?

if you got banned, then there's certainly a good reason for it. one that very likely only you, relic, and whoever reported you know any specifics about. and if you have absolutely no clue what this might have been it's probably a good idea to to recap what you've said and done in-game that could have been deemed inapropriate, and if it might be better not to repeat it in the future.
anyway, i do agree the specific reason for a ban should be communicated more clearly. though most of the time it should be fairly obvious for the recipient why they were banned.
25 May 2021, 06:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 May 2021, 04:57 AMMMX
was it really necessary to post this again after your first attempt got locked instantly for obvious reasons?

if you got banned, then there's certainly a good reason for it. one that very likely only you, relic, and whoever reported you know any specifics about. and if you have absolutely no clue what this might have been it's probably a good idea to to recap what you've said and done in-game that could have been deemed inapropriate, and if it might be better not to repeat it in the future.
anyway, i do agree the specific reason for a ban should be communicated more clearly. though most of the time it should be fairly obvious for the recipient why they were banned.

Of course it was necessary to post this. I don't use slurs or do toxic chat stuff ingame.. I even have the full replay which i can upload here for clearing your doubts. Plus I also heard that there a lot of ADMIN ABUSE stuff goes on here. Before even uttering "obvious reasons", first state the reason instead of 'victim blaming' whimsically. I have absolutely have no clue of doing toxic chats ingame in the last 7 days. Whenever I faced toxicity, I just dropped on spot. This post is repeated because it should. I don't see anything wrong in it while clearly stating the facts.

This post got locked due to the reason: ODD TRUTH hurts... that is a reason by the way if someone get flinched. THIS IS THE OBVIOUS FACT. I just come to play a fair game to rank up. BUT NOT TO DO TEAMKILLING BUSINESS AND SPOIL THE MATCH of other players by taking their efforts and time casually like players like 'sarcasm15rus'( as for example)
MMX
25 May 2021, 07:29 AM

Of course it was necessary to post this. I don't use slurs or do toxic chat stuff ingame.. I even have the full replay which i can upload here for clearing your doubts. Plus I also heard that there a lot of ADMIN ABUSE stuff goes on here. Before even uttering "obvious reasons", first state the reason instead of 'victim blaming' whimsically. I have absolutely have no clue of doing toxic chats ingame in the last 7 days. Whenever I faced toxicity, I just dropped on spot. This post is repeated because it should. I don't see anything wrong in it while clearly stating the facts.

This post got locked due to the reason: ODD TRUTH hurts... that is not a reason by the way if someone get flinched. THIS IS THE OBVIOUS FACT. I just come to play a fair game to rank up. BUT NOT TO DO TEAMKILLING BUSINESS AND SPOIL THE MATCH of other players by taking their efforts and time casually like players like 'sarcasm15rus'( as for example)

look, i have no idea what got you banned, nor does it interest me in the slightest. i can, however, tell you what i would NOT do if i were in your shoes, and that certainly includes going on a rant about how incapable relic's enforcement team is or how admin abuse (whatever this is supposed to mean) is allegedly going rampant here or elsewhere. instead, you could just try to get in contact with either Sturmpanther or directly with JohnT_RE and try to handle the matter privately, without the drama you're apparently after.

in addition, if i were to guess i'd wager your previous post wasn't locked 'because truth hurts', but rather because calling out players for alleged cheating violates the site rules.
25 May 2021, 08:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 May 2021, 07:29 AMMMX

look, i have no idea what got you banned, nor does it interest me in the slightest. i can, however, tell you what i would NOT do if i were in your shoes, and that certainly includes going on a rant about how incapable relic's enforcement team is or how admin abuse (whatever this is supposed to mean) is allegedly going rampant here or elsewhere. instead, you could just try to get in contact with either Sturmpanther or directly with JohnT_RE and try to handle the matter privately, without the drama you're apparently after.

in addition, if i were to guess i'd wager your previous post wasn't locked 'because truth hurts', but rather because calling out players for alleged cheating violates the site rules.

"look, i have no idea what got you banned, nor does it interest me in the slightest." SO YOU SHOULD SHUT UP in the first place instead of uttering "OBVIOUS REASONS". 2ndly, "i can, however, tell you what i would NOT do if i were in your shoes, and that certainly includes going on a rant about how incapable relic's enforcement team is or how admin abuse (whatever this is supposed to mean) is allegedly going rampant here or elsewhere. instead, you could just try to get in contact with either Sturmpanther or directly with JohnT_RE and try to handle the matter privately, without the drama you're apparently after." PEOPLE POST HERE when they see some kind of odd problems like these and it does not INCLUDE THE CONDITION THAT THEY HAVE TO BE IN SOMEONE'S shoe.. YOU ARE NOT A GOD HERE THAT I SHOULD FOLLOW YOU. JohnT RE and STURMPANTHER are not sitting all day to hear my message or anything. Besides we haven't got all day to do this. You are the one here is putting an unnecessary drama by talking like this.. ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM ALSO.. AND ALSO YOU SAID THAT IT DOES NOT INTEREST YOU. SO WHY ARE YOU SQUABBLING TOO MUCH after you are shown facts and TALKING "IF I WERE IN YOUR SHOE , I would have done that" I DID NOT ASK FOR YOUR SUGGESTION.. THEY LOCKED IT BECAUSE it caused "ODD TRUTH hurting stuff" .. A lot of professional COH2 players started giving bad review to COH2 A VERY BAD REVIEW like >>>"game 9/10 ,,, DEVS 1/10"<<<< ... AND THAT IS NOT BECAUSE OF FREE WILL BUT BEING FEDUP.. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO EVEN EXPLAIN THAT?. My previous post got locked because they showed me reason: DISRESPECTFUL TO DEVELOPERS... So plz close your mouth for now. RULES ARE MEANT TO be IMPLIED in correct ways but not WHIMSICALLY. OTHERWISE the base number player of this game wouldn't have turned to 5000 presently whereas in 10 years SC2 ( an RTS game) don't have low number of players and still that game is remaining popular because their devs and managers are not such careless.

in addition, I definitely call out players that MAP HACKS in CUSTOM CHALLENGES but gets crushed by random players in automatch 2v2,3v3 and 4v4. Players like those deserve to be called out.
MMX
25 May 2021, 08:32 AM

"look, i have no idea what got you banned, nor does it interest me in the slightest." SO YOU SHOULD SHUT UP in the first place instead of uttering "OBVIOUS REASONS". 2ndly, "i can, however, tell you what i would NOT do if i were in your shoes, and that certainly includes going on a rant about how incapable relic's enforcement team is or how admin abuse (whatever this is supposed to mean) is allegedly going rampant here or elsewhere. instead, you could just try to get in contact with either Sturmpanther or directly with JohnT_RE and try to handle the matter privately, without the drama you're apparently after." PEOPLE POST HERE when they see some kind of odd problems like these and it does not INCLUDE THE CONDITION THAT THEY HAVE TO BE IN SOMEONE'S shoe.. YOU ARE NOT A GOD HERE THAT I SHOULD FOLLOW YOU. JohnT RE and STURMPANTHER are not sitting all day to hear my message or anything. Besides we haven't got all day to do this. You are the one here is putting an unnecessary drama by talking like this.. ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM ALSO.. AND ALSO YOU SAID THAT IT DOES NOT INTEREST YOU. SO WHY ARE YOU SQUABBLING TOO MUCH after you are shown facts and TALKING "IF I WERE IN YOUR SHOE , I would have done that" I DID NOT ASK FOR YOUR SUGGESTION.. THEY LOCKED IT BECAUSE it caused "ODD TRUTH hurting stuff" .. A lot of professional COH2 players started giving bad review to COH2 A VERY BAD REVIEW like " DEVS 1/10" ... AND THAT IS NOT BECAUSE OF FREE WILL BUT BEING FEDUP.. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO EVEN EXPLAIN THAT?. My previous post got locked because they showed me reason: DISRESPECTFUL TO DEVELOPERS... So plz close your mouth for now. RULES ARE MEANT TO be IMPLIED in correct ways but not WHIMSICALLY. OTHERWISE the base number player of this game wouldn't have turned to 5000 presently whereas in 10 years SC2 ( an RTS game) don't have low number of players and still that game is remaining popular because their devs and managers are not such careless.

yeah, well... i certainly do have a hunch now as to why you got banned
25 May 2021, 08:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 May 2021, 08:32 AMMMX

yeah, well... i certainly do have a hunch now as to why you got banned

Sure...You don't... You just said that because you got roasted. Stop disturbing and get away please. The main reason why this game's player base turned sow low and trashy in team games is because of you players promoting the stay of those toxic and map hacker players and promoting mismanagement stuff.

I don't care about what your type think. because that type MISINTERPRETS "RULES". Try to digest in rough facts.
25 May 2021, 08:40 AM

Plus I also heard that there a lot of ADMIN ABUSE stuff goes on here

You do realise that this is a fan website/forum that has absolutely nothing to do with Relic itself?
The mods here locked your previous thread for an obvious reason, that had nothing to do with abuse of powers.
25 May 2021, 08:43 AM

You do realise that this is a fan website/forum that has absolutely nothing to do with Relic itself?

Bro..before even posting it here, I discussed with other players in steam. And they said that it can be posted here in this platform. They suggested that it gets solved here because it catches their notice or I don't know what they meant. Because this only platform is holding active people of COH2.
25 May 2021, 08:59 AM

The mods here locked your previous thread for an obvious reason, that had nothing to do with abuse of powers.

"that had nothing to do with abuse of powers." I am talking about the BAN issue ..not about locking post. I meant the coh2 relic enforcement was supposed to ban players like "Sarcasm15rus" but not me. I have the full fresh replay of that match that I can show right now.
25 May 2021, 09:04 AM

It almost looks like you're not telling the whole story.

For example what you said earlier.
Flaming is also bannable offense.

Other then that, you can still write to enforcement and that's it.
25 May 2021, 09:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 May 2021, 09:04 AMKatitof
It almost looks like you're not telling the whole story.

For example what you said earlier.
Flaming is also bannable offense.

Other then that, you can still write to enforcement and that's it.

How about I send you the full replay and you check it whether you believe it or not. I am not hiding stuff and I am very very straight forward. If flaming is a bannable offense, then I guess I should report those too and that should get a thousand of players banned. I am just tired of facing WHIMSICAL FOLKS. Some even get in game being DRUNK . I am not denying that I do utter bad words sometimes. I do that too being provoked by these match spoiler folks.But getting into a game with the mood to waste other players' time by doing teamkilling,pranking and doing drunk stuff, are not normal even in real life.
25 May 2021, 09:22 AM

I mailed to enforcement a lot of times. But STILL NO REPLIES.
25 May 2021, 09:30 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Dear Renegade63,

Some points from the other people here are very good and true. I will list all up.

1. Writing in caps lock does not help or make your arguments stronger.
2. Because some people in steam say jump out of the window, you are doing it?
3. As you can see the bansystem works, as the Teamkiller got timebanned. And you got also a response of your report email. So be happy!
4. You got a ban, because you did something vs the ToS rules.
5. The only correct way is / was to Email relic and ask them. You will get an answer how long and for what kind of reason.
6. Do you know what calls weekend / vacation? oO. Relic will not work at the weekend and also on Monday was a vacation day...
7. Admin abuse. Do you really believe this? There is just 1 salty guy spamming the forum and reddit. So its just 1 person ;)
8. You don't get a permaban for teamkilling btw; it's a timeban.
25 May 2021, 09:38 AM

Dear Renegade63,

Some points from the other people here are very good and true. I will list all up.

1. Writing in caps lock does not help or make your arguments stronger.
2. Because some people in steam say jump out of the window, you are doing it?
3. As you can see the bansystem works, as the Teamkiller got timebanned. And you got also a response of your report email. So be happy!
4. You got a ban, because you did something vs the ToS rules.
5. The only correct way is / was to Email relic and ask them. You will get an answer how long and for what kind of reason.
6. Do you know what calls weekend / vacation? oO. Relic will not work at the weekend and also on Monday was a vacation day...
7. Admin abuse. Do you really believe this? There is just 1 salty guy spamming the forum and reddit. So its just 1 person ;)

to your point no. 5 === relic did not reply.
to your point no.1 == I wrote on caps lock' to highlight the WORDS only.
to your point no. 2== a lot of them suggested to post it in these platform and said that these gets solved here though I haven't checked your this forum much.
to your point no. 3=== getting banned and waiting to play after some days to play does not make me happy. No benefit in getting the other TEAMKILLERS timebanned unless they learn the lesson that matches shouldn't be spoiled. I would be happy if I don't face them in randoms. (Real reason) I thought I would not be facing him for a while. But getting suspension along with him, is not something to be happy about.
to your point no. 6== if they are on weekend/vacation, then how did they give the ban about 8 or 12 hours ago to me along with the reply they gave me as I have shown in the post? Because in the last 7 days, I did not get the ban if someone reported against me about breaking ToS rules. This ban occured to me just right after I reported against a player with that video proof." At highest I just called that mate "noob" during the match. And if that makes a bannable offense, then all here also who happens to utter "noob" at some times in their coh2 lifetime, should get a ban too. But that did not happen.

to your point no.7 == check the reviews in steam about coh2 plz, why do a lot of players writing stuff like "game is fine but dev is ________" like that?
25 May 2021, 09:58 AM

Dude, no wonder you got banned with responses like that. The salt is strong. Go have a proper chill man, go read a book about social interaction or something like that. You really have to rethink the way you speak and interact with others. It's you who needs a lesson, don't point the finger at others.
25 May 2021, 10:08 AM

Dude, no wonder you got banned with responses like that. The salt is strong. Go have a proper chill man, go read a book about social interaction or something like that. You really have to rethink the way you speak and interact with others. It's you who needs a lesson, don't point the finger at others.

Salt? that's the problem with you people and twist the fact with "SALTY"... TEAMKILLING, PRANKING , m OTHER PLAYERS with free coh2 2nd accounts, and a lot other TOYING stuff those so called COOL BRAINED people do to others, seems ACCEPTABLE, right? :) . Turning a 30+ , 40+ minutes of a match while having a situation of 450-40 Tickers(as for example) situation into a total defeat by doing those stuff( While 1 player carrying the other teammate against oppponent player since the start) , seems quite normal to you,right? After working whole day and remaining busy, if someone has to face such stuff while gaming for a while to take a bit pleasure but instead these happen, I don't see anything wrong in being so angry like this which you call "BEING SALTY" ...NO, I don't need the lesson. But thus you people allow spoiling the environment of this game like this slowly and gradually by not allowing to talk STRONGLY against these by regarding "salty". and then base player number: 5000 and also going down day by day gradually to GG.

Actually you are not in suspension.So how would you feel the way I am feeling now? People don't care unless they face the same.
25 May 2021, 10:09 AM

If you were banned, that means someone has reported you with unquestionable proof.

Relic doesn't ban on merit of "trust me bro".
25 May 2021, 10:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 May 2021, 10:09 AMKatitof
If you were banned, that means someone has reported you with unquestionable proof.

Relic doesn't ban on merit of "trust me bro".

Then at least, RELIC SHOULD SHOW ME the proof.Because my gmail inbox is not holding some that kind of report like that. I can show the images and proof too..It is right there intact. I don't false report.
25 May 2021, 10:11 AM

Salt? that's the problem with you people and twist the fact with "SALTY"... TEAMKILLING, PRANKING , m OTHER PLAYERS with free coh2 2nd accounts, and a lot other TOYING stuff those so called COOL BRAINED people do to others, seems ACCEPTABLE, right? :) . Turning a 30+ , 40+ minutes of a match while having a situation of 450-40 Tickers(as for example) situation into a total defeat by doing those stuff( While 1 player carrying the other teammate against oppponent player since the start) , seems quite normal to you,right? After working whole day and remaining busy, if someone has to face such stuff while gaming for a while to take a bit pleasure but instead these happen, I don't see anything wrong in being so angry like this which you call "BEING SALTY" ...NO, I don't need the lesson. But thus you people allow spoiling the environment of this game like this slowly and gradually by not allowing to talk STRONGLY against these by regarding "salty". and then base player number: 5000 and also going down day by day gradually to GG.

Actually you are not in suspension.So how would you feel the way I am feeling now? People don't care unless they face the same.

That post confirms exactly what I said above. lulz.

Enjoy your time off the game and use that time wisely to reflect on your actions and behaviour. It's just a temporary ban, so you'll back soon. Go play something else if you hate COH that much.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★