Login

russian armor

RK 43

PAGES (7)down
6 May 2021, 04:25 AM

TBH, I'm quite surprised anyone thinking 57 is the best AT gun. Thought (at least in Kor. community) we all agreed on the pak 40 is the best one.

Joke a side, in VN.Community, Alies ATG are born for killing Alies tank rather than Axis. If Enemies picked 57mm, 7 prounder or Zis, you are fucked for sure.
After all, Armor values matter.
6 May 2021, 10:00 AM

Joke a side, in VN.Community, Alies ATG are born for killing Alies tank rather than Axis. If Enemies picked 57mm, 7 prounder or Zis, you are fucked for sure.
After all, Armor values matter.

XD. Guess that meme is world-wide. rooted weapon works best to the original faction.
57 to USF / pak 40 to WM(thx to it's high pen)
6 May 2021, 11:59 AM

I don't know. Truth be told, I quite like the USF AT gun. In my view, it's the best. Raketen is cancerous to play against. Again, a bit lower range and all, but the retreat really is cancerous. The number of times 2 raketen were playing the role of a frontline unit, nuking vehicles and then retreating.... rage inducing.

Funnily, it's hard to wipe raketen with small arms but a granade straight up destroys all models. Last game 2x rifles with 2bars were unable to wipe 1 raketen running up to them and then a couple of seconds of retreat, whereas a nade that didn't even hit it well, somehow wiped all models off it.

see this is what im saying OKW litreally has no use for puma or JP4 when you can buy 2 of this and just nuke vechiles and run away while only being weak to grenades or large arty all i want is this unit to be limited to Tier 1 BG HQ or Mech HQ at Tier 2 that way players will be forced to buy a puma to deal with a halftrack or a light tank and JP4 in an emergency to deal with a medium tank
6 May 2021, 15:41 PM

see this is what im saying OKW litreally has no use for puma or JP4 when you can buy 2 of this and just nuke vechiles and run away while only being weak to grenades or large arty all i want is this unit to be limited to Tier 1 BG HQ or Mech HQ at Tier 2 that way players will be forced to buy a puma to deal with a halftrack or a light tank and JP4 in an emergency to deal with a medium tank

What if 2 Okw vs 2 Brit and early game Okw facing 4 UCarrier?
6 May 2021, 16:11 PM

Just go for 1 raket per each player. Brit will leave as soon as 4 UC dies.
6 May 2021, 17:26 PM

i double checked and no
under no circumstance there is a warning says on sturmpio schrek upgrade that requires a SWS or a converted HQ so yeah you can buy schrek to deal with the UC
6 May 2021, 17:44 PM

Raketenwerfers work the same as any other AT gun, they won't be able to carry a player or cover every corner of the map, so Puma definetly has a role
6 May 2021, 17:46 PM

Its also got the capability to increase range and the faster ROF. it's got the most potential of any AT gun and its 50mo cheaper. It's a well designed gun especially for USF who was intended to make ample use of MUNI abilities instead of just slapping BARS around.
i litreally lost some brain cells when you said use the AT abality instead of giving BARs the one upgrade USF desperately needs to fight back

in COH 2 only way USF can live long enough to win a drawn out game is to keep their entire starting rifle composition alive by the time the KT shows up and newly bought rifleman squads need that LMG in late game because at minimum you will see vet 3 squads and even with good cover so really there is a muntion defecit in the USF's desperate attempt to turn a game around
6 May 2021, 17:49 PM

Raketenwerfers work the same as any other AT gun, they won't be able to carry a player or cover every corner of the map, so Puma definetly has a role
only legitimate reason i can think of to use puma when you have 2 raks is to just rub in your superiority agaisnt the allied player in a way of saying and i quote" you suck so hard at the game so im gonna beat you using a unit that i dont need" same could be said for JP 4 why bother calling them in when you have much superior options that are avalible from starting buliding
also they dont have to cover the entire map they just need to cover the general direction of the map your enemy pushes
6 May 2021, 19:32 PM

i litreally lost some brain cells when you said use the AT abality instead of giving BARs the one upgrade USF desperately needs to fight back

in COH 2 only way USF can live long enough to win a drawn out game is to keep their entire starting rifle composition alive by the time the KT shows up and newly bought rifleman squads need that LMG in late game because at minimum you will see vet 3 squads and even with good cover so really there is a muntion defecit in the USF's desperate attempt to turn a game around

I'm really sorry. If you feel on the back foot with rifles at any point, and are unable to keep them alive before KTs hit the field you clearly couldn't spare any of those braincells to begin with. Should I put a t70 wing spoiler tag when I post from now on so you don't wind up in deficit? A single BAR rifle is superior to STG volks so idk how shittily you are playing that you can't keep up without having to use what was designed as a compensation for no stock elite infantry...

For the cost of a BAR you can have a better chance at knocking out an enemy tank than any other allied double AT combo, with best chance to pen and least chance to miss, as well as quickest follow up shot. Perhaps you could start a petition for bots lower than easy so you can figure out how to get rifles to work in a non hostile but still challenging environment for you? I'll sign it if you need signatures.
6 May 2021, 19:53 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Retreat is cancerous when double stacking these units. Just give them 6 men, no retreat and 60 range and be done with it.
6 May 2021, 20:06 PM

I'm really sorry. If you feel on the back foot with rifles at any point, and are unable to keep them alive before KTs hit the field you clearly couldn't spare any of those braincells to begin with. Should I put a t70 wing spoiler tag when I post from now on so you don't wind up in deficit? A single BAR rifle is superior to STG volks so idk how shittily you are playing that you can't keep up without having to use what was designed as a compensation for no stock elite infantry...

For the cost of a BAR you can have a better chance at knocking out an enemy tank than any other allied double AT combo, with best chance to pen and least chance to miss, as well as quickest follow up shot. Perhaps you could start a petition for bots lower than easy so you can figure out how to get rifles to work in a non hostile but still challenging environment for you? I'll sign it if you need signatures.

you missed the point its not about who's superior or what is needed the point is you telling people not to waste points on BAR's and no i dont feel back foot with rifles if i did i would post a different thing you just told people not to use BAR and use APDS instead APDS has limited effect anyway only 3% as someone else said

sheer volume of fire is far better compnaion to APDS so having 3 57mm would do more damage than 2 firing APDS and besides why do you bring the US AT gun up when the problem is the RAK
6 May 2021, 20:13 PM

The irony of OKW is that they were supposed to have a shitty AT gun because they were having lots of handheld AT infantry but ended up being the only faction without 160+ alpha strike AT infantry squad

On top of that their AT gun is the least suited against light vehicles in the entire game
6 May 2021, 20:19 PM

The irony of OKW is that they were supposed to have a shitty AT gun because they were having lots of handheld AT infantry but ended up being the only faction without 200+ alpha strike AT infantry squad

On top of that their AT gun is the least suited against light vehicles in the entire game

UKF doesnt have 200+ alpha strike handheld nor does Soviet, unless you mean AT nade barrage or satchel.

Large alpha strike is brutally punishing, its why no one likes being on the receiving end of shock artillery or a P4/Sherman HE shell. Reducing that is probably healthy for the game.
6 May 2021, 20:37 PM

again you have no rebuttal or counter argument on how RAK 43 is fair in its current state and you resorted into bringing non related topics like BAR and 57mm gun and then you called me brain dead who needs to play agaisnt bots which is nothing short of an insult but we are on the internet so who cares next time bring up good counter points not unrelated units
6 May 2021, 20:45 PM

UKF doesnt have 200+ alpha strike handheld nor does Soviet, unless you mean AT nade barrage or satchel.

Large alpha strike is brutally punishing, its why no one likes being on the receiving end of shock artillery or a P4/Sherman HE shell. Reducing that is probably healthy for the game.

Meant to write 160+, my bad.
Fact is that OKW doesn't have AT squads that can be a deterrent to light vehicles like re double zook, Panzergrens or RE, but Raketenwerfer is the worst at guns against light vehicles, while being more or less in line with others against mediums and heavies, is another leftover of bad faction design.
6 May 2021, 21:42 PM

Fact is that OKW doesn't have AT squads that can be a deterrent to light vehicles like re double zook, Panzergrens or RE, but Raketenwerfer is the worst at guns against light vehicles, while being more or less in line with others against mediums and heavies, is another leftover of bad faction design.

Looks like it has similar stats to the 6 lber (Pak 40 is the same), with 10 less range and about 10 less pen. for 3/4ths the cost its not bad, and its shooting Allied armor which has lower armor.

The issue with LVs is their speed, so the extra range gives the AT gun time to track, fire, and wind-up before leaving the AoE, letting the AT gun get a shot before being flanked.

OKW at least comes with Fausts and T2 Puma for controlling enemy armor outside the Rak.

The Rak is now a budget AT gun with alright statistics and no gun shield (the gun shield doesnt work consistently anyways), but retreat lets it play dramatically more aggressive than a normal AT gun. I'd suggest remove retreat and let the Rak keep its 1.0 RA vs the 1.25 of all other team weapons. That lets you run somewhat away from a rushing death blob.

This brings back the Puma for value, the Rak if you think you can outplay enemy LVs, and finally the P4 for Medium Tank superiority. And removes the incredibly obnoxious immortal 3 rak gank squad.
7 May 2021, 02:56 AM

What happened to Panzerfüsiliers? It does't count because its commander only unit?
7 May 2021, 03:30 AM

If the USF AT GUN penned Axis armor reliably without toggling the enhanced rounds there would be a reduction in PV4 and Panther dives. The lack of USF units that force Axis players to back off from diving armor has made it a normal part of Axis play. Diving as USF Armor against 2x ATGS that pen consistently is super risky.

In regards to hot group Rak and volley fire into armor- its supper annoying and that is another reason why you see calliope play in an effort to neutralize the Rak team or drive off the screening OKW infantry to enable use of the Sherman and supporting infantry.
7 May 2021, 03:51 AM

you missed the point its not about who's superior or what is needed the point is you telling people not to waste points on BAR's and no i dont feel back foot with rifles if i did i would post a different thing you just told people not to use BAR and use APDS instead APDS has limited effect anyway only 3% as someone else said

sheer volume of fire is far better compnaion to APDS so having 3 57mm would do more damage than 2 firing APDS and besides why do you bring the US AT gun up when the problem is the RAK

you need to work on reading comprehension mate, i said that for the cost of a bar you can turn a pair of the least reliable AT guns into a pair of the best, superior by every metric, toi which you replied you cant survive until a KT without double BAR.

again you have no rebuttal or counter argument on how RAK 43 is fair in its current state and you resorted into bringing non related topics like BAR and 57mm gun and then you called me brain dead who needs to play agaisnt bots which is nothing short of an insult but we are on the internet so who cares next time bring up good counter points not unrelated units

speaking of reading comprehension you relied to me a second time without me posting again yet... i say braindead because you are making it clear you have no idea what you are talking about despite your best efforts to reply, you are more than welcome not to, by the way... however you are right about one thing (put it in your calendar and we can celebrate it happening next year) and that is that we are off topic.

on the...off topic... the USF vet is worse than i though and it needs to be brought in line with the other AT guns, nameley its ROF, which is lower at vet 3 than other AT guns get at vet 2 and half in total... thats unacceptable. furthermore, the super shells should become cheaper either with vet or tech (perhaps with the nade tech?)

at anyrate, back to the rakk.....
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment