Login

russian armor

Are devs killing COH2 gradually with their updates?

10 Apr 2021, 12:45 PM

The following images are enough to make someone understand how the COH turned out to be broken one since the release of 64-bit system update(whereas it was supposed to be better).
I never faced such dropout issues ever in 32 bit system.I often face the reconnecting bug during battle moments even though the internet is stable.
The following image files are enough to prove the situation:

https://ibb.co/xq3vjcs

https://ibb.co/GPPGtYj

https://ibb.co/cryyk66

https://ibb.co/vcF3SWJ

STOP BRINGING UP USELESS patches and updates.We don't need these if the game does not run well after these updates.
10 Apr 2021, 12:59 PM

STOP BRINGING UP USELESS patches and updates.We don't need these if the game does not run well after these updates.

And your specs are...?
10 Apr 2021, 14:43 PM

Happened even pre-patch, thousand times.
10 Apr 2021, 16:47 PM
10 Apr 2021, 16:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2021, 14:43 PMHater

But before these patches, at least the game RECONNECTED well. But after the 64-bit system update release, the game never reconnects once it shows up 'reconnecting' during a serious battle moment.
10 Apr 2021, 17:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2021, 14:43 PMHater

Well that makes it ok then!
10 Apr 2021, 18:44 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Are the screen from before friday or not? There was an update specfically to address problems with the server which were affecting mostly 4v4.

The last 3 pics you post in the 1st post are irrelevant. You need to understand that you are connecting to USA east coast.

Bandwidth is irrelevant compared to quality of it.

10 Apr 2021, 20:54 PM

Are the screen from before friday or not? There was an update specfically to address problems with the server which were affecting mostly 4v4.

The last 3 pics you post in the 1st post are irrelevant. You need to understand that you are connecting to USA east coast.

Bandwidth is irrelevant compared to quality of it.

bro.. I had been playing this game for 3 years regularly till the 64-bit system update arrived and started these issues. It is not about the bandwidth. And it is not irrelevant. I never face these before as I have shown in the pictures. There is also another issue newly bred by the recent updates called " reconnection bug"
10 Apr 2021, 22:03 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

bro.. I had been playing this game for 3 years regularly till the 64-bit system update arrived and started these issues. It is not about the bandwidth. And it is not irrelevant. I never face these before as I have shown in the pictures. There is also another issue newly bred by the recent updates called " reconnection bug"

The 64bit version of the games has many problems. Everyone knows that. Some people more affected than others.

What i'm telling you is that the 4 pictures basically gives us 0 information in regards as to what to see or change in order to fix it.

Do you know what bandwidth is? If you knew then you would understand that it has 0 importance in regards to multiplayer games outside of say having lower than what? 1 mbps? For all that matters you could show me that pic and have less than 1mbps on upload. Or been choked down by QOS set up on your modem/router. Or have issues with packet loss by playing on WIFI.

If you show me a trace route or at least tell us what ISP you have that might shown if there are specific issues in your region (like what happened couple of months ago with Germany).

11 Apr 2021, 00:01 AM

The following images are enough to make someone understand how the COH turned out to be broken one since the release of 64-bit system update(whereas it was supposed to be better).
I never faced such dropout issues ever in 32 bit system.I often face the reconnecting bug during battle moments even though the internet is stable.
The following image files are enough to prove the situation:

Actually, the images are not proof of anything. 22MBPS isn't very fast and doesn't give any indication about your ping to the server. I've had faster connections than yours that were unplayable due to disconnects. The only thing that is definitely worse for me with the 64 bit is the time to connect to the lobby.
11 Apr 2021, 02:22 AM

I've only seen improvements in the performance of the game since the 64-bit update. Which should make it easier for the game to be played on modern pc's as well as being able to play at higher graphics settings than before

I really don't see how the 64 bit update is killing the game, I see it as a much needed change
11 Apr 2021, 03:36 AM

But before these patches, at least the game RECONNECTED well

By 'well' you mean 1 min of connection lost messages when units first got stuck, then run (and die) uncontrolled like fast-forwarded?
11 Apr 2021, 07:44 AM

I haven't had any issues with the game that I didn't have before the patch and if anything the 64 bit update helped alot as the game is much more stable than before. In the past month I haven't had the game crash or drop once and I play at least 2 games daily.

The only issue I had was bugsplats when changing commanders but deleting all of my commander loadouts seems to have fixed the issue.
12 Apr 2021, 05:26 AM

The 64bit version of the games has many problems. Everyone knows that. Some people more affected than others.

What i'm telling you is that the 4 pictures basically gives us 0 information in regards as to what to see or change in order to fix it.

Do you know what bandwidth is? If you knew then you would understand that it has 0 importance in regards to multiplayer games outside of say having lower than what? 1 mbps? For all that matters you could show me that pic and have less than 1mbps on upload. Or been choked down by QOS set up on your modem/router. Or have issues with packet loss by playing on WIFI.

If you show me a trace route or at least tell us what ISP you have that might shown if there are specific issues in your region (like what happened couple of months ago with Germany).

no packet loss occured during the internet is on. The connection is still fine. And even during matches, once the "RECONNECTING" text appears, it never reconnects. In 32-bit system, even we were shown "reconnecting", that at least reconnected. But this new updates, it never reconnects.. Even during loading match of 3v3 or 4v4, all player drops at the same time before even the game starts.
12 Apr 2021, 05:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Apr 2021, 03:36 AMHater

By 'well' you mean 1 min of connection lost messages when units first got stuck, then run (and die) uncontrolled like fast-forwarded?

It never reconnects now a days by the way
12 Apr 2021, 07:06 AM

I had to reinstall COH2 after the 64bit update. After that, no problems. In the past I had a bugsplat after approximately 3 games of COH2. I noticed the frequency of bugsplats was reduced when I closed all other programs before starting COH2. Especially Chrome seemed to be a COH2-killer. Also try to close as many background applications as possible.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★