Login

russian armor

Captain won't retreat. Can move other units. Conn lost

7 Apr 2021, 14:18 PM

Retreated captain while he was 5 man. Went down to 0 man while retreating in position for about 20 seconds.

I thought that my connection was lost, but I could move infantry and I could move my RE. About 2 minutes later. All of my units froze, not just the captain and an automatic Defeat and every player dropping.

Was captain retreat in position also some weird connection error even though I had sent and the server executed orders for other units at the same time?
8 Apr 2021, 14:40 PM

Retreated captain while he was 5 man. Went down to 0 man while retreating in position for about 20 seconds.

I thought that my connection was lost, but I could move infantry and I could move my RE. About 2 minutes later. All of my units froze, not just the captain and an automatic Defeat and every player dropping.

Was captain retreat in position also some weird connection error even though I had sent and the server executed orders for other units at the same time?

It's the bug since the server maintenance a couple of days ago. In team games, every other game when a player leaves its leading to connection being lost for everyone and the win being awarded to the player who left. When the player leaves, other players can't input new commands but the units continue what they were doing before, then 30-60 seconds later when the game records that the original player left, it's connection lost for all the remaining players.
Not any mention of it here on .org because it's almost all 1v1 players, and for the same reason I doubt it will be fixed soon because all the main player advocates for getting stuff done are the 1v1 community.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight