Login

russian armor

Team games: How do I counter Jagdtiger/Elefant?

6 Apr 2021, 23:42 PM

I am struggling to counter jagdtiger and elefants in team games and I need help.

Typically this tank has a MG squad/bunker nearby which makes my infantry held anti-tank weapons ineffective unless I dislodge it first. Which takes too much time with most options.

Using artillery on the jagdtiger/elefant is easily countered by simply moving out of the way and then I have wasted my artillery barrage. Using anti-tank guns is risky too because of the high armour/hp of these tanks and the jagdtiger has a barrage that can do heavy damage to my anti-tank guns. Not to mention that they can simply reverse and move out of range of my anti-tank gun anyway.

7 Apr 2021, 12:15 PM

Flanking, also best way is to git gud and play 1v1 too so you actually know how to play.
26 May 2021, 02:30 AM

check out tutorials and videos but it depends ur faction but if ur russian you need to flank it n have t74 or t85s or is-3, other use tank destroyers and infantry together
26 May 2021, 03:31 AM

Flanking in team game is not visble unless everyone know how to work together !
honestly, if you cant kill Jadtiger, elefant, then focus in killing inf, tank or whatever around it.
26 May 2021, 05:24 AM

Smoke and flank yeah what a bs.
Sorry dude but real counter doesn't exist.
Combination of armor health and range just makes this unit almost impossible to catch if axis team know what they doing. Just change team and ask sturmpanther how to use noobtactic ele+brumbar combo and win.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 61
Germany 22
unknown 19

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak