Login

russian armor

Hey dev. team! Are you thinking about ANYTHING for quitters?

5 Apr 2021, 21:40 PM

Nearly 10 years since this game released but there are nothing for quitters! I played 2v2 2 game over and over with a man with -7 games lose and he has avarage 10 min games... I have also 5000 hours in my old account and same situation for that.

What are you doing for that ?

Do you have any strategy or step for preventing these toxic rubbish players ?

I dont quit any game, i dont play like these toxics.

Why are you catch these actions and send these players may be -5 rank ?

Why am i still finding these toxics 2 game continuously ?

Why ?

Oh i think you are still going buff allied forces from taking ostheer or okw ?

Sorry to keep you busy for this...
5 Apr 2021, 23:18 PM

I know it sucks hard, but I would absolutely hate a disconnect/leave penalty in CoH2.

Nobody should ever be forced to play out a match where your teammates are trolling or just horribly unbalanced teams (rank 5000 teammates vs top 50)

I would never want to waste my time on this
6 Apr 2021, 01:41 AM

64bit still hasn't fixed the bugsplaterino...
6 Apr 2021, 23:07 PM

I know it sucks hard, but I would absolutely hate a disconnect/leave penalty in CoH2.

Nobody should ever be forced to play out a match where your teammates are trolling or just horribly unbalanced teams (rank 5000 teammates vs top 50)

There should at least be a penalty for leaving before 15 minutes.

Too many people leave before 5-10 minute mark where it doesn't really make much of a difference.

I understand that in 4v4 if you haven't held a single fuel point for a full 15 minutes then its probably over but if someone leaves 3 minutes in just because they lost an engagement then they need to be punished for that. One leaver in 4v4 ruins the game for the other 7 people.
6 Apr 2021, 23:28 PM

Too many people leave before 5-10 minute mark where it doesn't really make much of a difference.

I understand that in 4v4 if you haven't held a single fuel point for a full 15 minutes then its probably over but if someone leaves 3 minutes in just because they lost an engagement then they need to be punished for that. One leaver in 4v4 ruins the game for the other 7 people.

why, i dont want to waste my time on a game I know is lost, and tbh I have little sympathy with people who have 8000 games in random but still haven't gained a basic understanding of the game. It's a different story when I'm matched with actual beginners.
6 Apr 2021, 23:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Apr 2021, 23:28 PMGiaA

why, i dont want to waste my time on a game I know is lost, and tbh I have little sympathy with people who have 8000 games in random but still haven't gained a basic understanding of the game. It's a different story when I'm matched with actual beginners.

Again, I'd argue that its hard to call a game until at least 15 minutes have been played.

I understand that people don't want to slog through that but leaving early is annoying and you need to think of the 7 other people in the game with them.
7 Apr 2021, 02:12 AM

Just penalize 4v4 players then.
7 Apr 2021, 15:48 PM

Again, I'd argue that its hard to call a game until at least 15 minutes have been played.

I understand that people don't want to slog through that but leaving early is annoying and you need to think of the 7 other people in the game with them.

It's not up to debate whether I can call a game before it has started. Anyone who knows the game well can easily spot unwinnable matchups or 100% wins. If I get a rank 200 in 1v1 there's no scenario in which he will win unless my game crashes. Conversely if I play against a rank 30 at team and my teammate is rank 600 there's absolutely no way to win the game. Both 100% wins and 100% losses are extremely unfun to me and thus a waste of time.
7 Apr 2021, 18:28 PM

+1

7 Apr 2021, 19:13 PM

well, hail the words of our leader JohnT_RE and start reporting.
kek
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS